The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19042 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Cant wait for more fr TS.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

It's going to be fun, she said.

It's not going to be painful, she said.

"Just take a deep breath... and relax your arms..." Rita spoke to me in her relaxed voice, oblivious to my suffering as her back was facing me.

If only she could see the look on my face right now. I probably look like a recruit getting fucked over by his OC for doing something really stupid.

"Yeah uh, I'll try my best..." I replied with my legs spread to the absolute limit.

Shit, I could almost feel something tearing apart in my groin region.

However, I'm not really complaining that much- for the view before my eyes was absolutely fantastic. Rita was in a pose known as the "baby cobra", giving me a full view of her toned butt. As I've mentioned before, she is lean and looks like an athletic person. Her yoga pants accentuated the shape of her ass, making the outline of each butt cheek visible.

And don't get me started on her singlet. Who knew someone wearing a singlet over a sports bra could look so sexy? Her loose fitting white singlet hangs over her chest, feeding my head with truckloads of fantasies.

I was too busy working out and dealing with my girlfriend's mom to realize, but up close- Rita is easily a 8.5 out of 10 looks and figure wise. Her hair's tied up in a pony tail when exercising, but it suits her really well.

Admiring her figure while exercising, the next 30 minutes passed by in a flash. The two of us sat down on our exercise mat and started chatting while hydrating our body. Before long, the topic soon came to the inevitable.

"So, what's this whole 'excess energy' thing all about?" Rita asked, taking a sip of water from her mug.

"Uh well... I am always very restless, and uh... we just thought it might be good for me to put the excess energy to good use!" I replied, stuttering as I made things up on the spot.

Rita squinted her eyes, taking another sip from her mug. Even a child could tell that she's not buying this shit I came up with.

"You really think I'll buy that?" Rita smirked, looking at me all suspiciously, "You can trust me- I won't tell anyone."

Although I barely knew Rita for two weeks, I had a feeling I could trust her. Besides, there was no need for me to tell her the full story. I'll just... filter out some parts.

"Alright, you got me there..." I replied, looking a little awkward. "Truth be told, I was caught with a full blown erection..."

Before I could say anything else, Rita's over the top reaction completely caught me off guard.

"Oh shit wait, are you serious?" Rita laughed heartily, genuinely entertained by what I just said. " You somehow managed to get caught with a full on boner?"

Although she's laughing- I wasn't mad at all. It's not like she's making fun of me. It's obvious that she's laughing at the fact that something this ridiculous happened.

"Just how obvious was your boner for you to get caught like that?" Rita continued asking with a cheeky look on her face, like an older sister teasing her younger brother.

"I...it was just a regular erecti-" before I could finish, Rita's laughter took over the conversation.

"You don't have to answer that! I was just messing with you!" She teased, slapping me on my right shoulder. "Must have been impressive hahaha!"

Messing with me? Well, two can play at that game. With our skipping a beat, I said this in the heat of the moment.

"I can show you how impressive it is if you'd like," I said that with a guailan look on my face- at least, that's what I thought I looked like.

Rita's eyes opened wide and she went all quiet suddenly.

Well, I should not have said that.

I definitely should not have said that.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
canalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, do continue soon
Old 29-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the update bro
Old 29-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Tribecca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love to read what happen next
Old 29-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!

Keep it coming! Great story
Old 29-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Thanks bro! Good story
Old 29-07-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
aedward12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be waiting ....
Old 29-07-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 9
Partizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud of

Amazing story by TS, support for more updates
Old 30-07-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Somehow read and read and feel a bit fake liao.... Or too good to be truth

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 30-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Just go with the flow even if fake or too much Family Strokes dream
Old 30-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GreenWitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Every story here must be real?
Old 30-07-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWitch View Post
Every story here must be real?
Not necessarily, just reading as past time... But when finding a bit over then may just skip.

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 01-08-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Watch Family Strokes clips then with real action haha
Old 08-08-2019, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19042 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Naise update TS

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1