The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_sex View Post
[QUOTEb=booblicker;5772814]

straight away give a blow when she undress my pants. slowly but surely she brought me into the shower.

she is doing the water snake dance with her back and using her butt crack to rub against my dicky.
you never got points maybe even got zapped because your story sucks. why ? first, no girl will give you a blowjob before shower. second, how come even regulars never got water snake dance ? your story really sucks [/QUOTE]

Brudder, some commando WL may offer customer BBBJ even before shower. But of course your tool cannot be stinko and dirty looking lah. Singtel, CK, BMW, etc. are good examples. There are a few PRC WL also did that to me before. Bcos they knew I showered and applied parfume before visiting them.

Mei Hui's service can be selective. I am telling the truth, so please dun flame me.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fragment_champ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I patronize her the first time, Mei hui service is ok. But the second time her service decrease. I dunno y. I Tot service will get better and better. O is it just me only??? Hope to hear some advices. My second patronize is not as gd as the first time...
Old 24-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Tot U dont like Fake boobs?!

er curious of u to say this since u appear not to like fake boobs:rolleyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Nope ... by the 3rd time she is out
Old 24-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike7388 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Alejandro is damn right here, when I go cheonging, it will be good shower and the whole body smell of CK cologne first.
Chu Chu, Crystal and M77 did it to me when she undress my pants, for Chu Chu and Crystal, it will be a short session but for M77, she BBBJ for about 8 to 10 minutes (really damn shiok) AR, Catbath, snake dance or whatever don't arouse me much though !
If some Bro out there just want to 盗吃 after work, which girl would like to BBBJ a Dick full of cock 粪!

Cheers !
Old 24-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike7388 View Post
If some Bro out there just want to 盗吃 after work, which girl would like to BBBJ a Dick full of cock 粪!
Ha Ha Ha...you are very funny brother...

Penis with wax is super aromatic huh...
Old 24-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ha Ha Ha...you are very funny brother...

Penis with wax is super aromatic huh...
Bro unfit, i agreed with ur comments.. Maybe we muz use the same brand bro use for deodorant roll on hahaha
.... Pls tell us wat brand??? Did you use febreeze and didnt shower??
Old 24-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
onin128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no pictues bro?
Old 24-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_sex View Post
you never got points maybe even got zapped because your story sucks. why ? first, no girl will give you a blowjob before shower. second, how come even regulars never got water snake dance ? your story really sucks
Brudder, to be honest, Mei Hui gave me a stimulating body massage with soap a.k.a. snake dance in the shower. But she did it fast and less graceful compare to some takong WLs. Mei Hui is a gal that you must know how to handle her and press the "right button". Once you excel in that, it would be hell break lose. Last time, I have her for two sessions and she was fun (at least for me lah). 80% of the time she allowed me to french her. I guess she got mood swing leh!

That is why most if not all PRC WLs are rather inconsistent in offering services.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

Smile Re: girls in 1654A

"Please share your tricks how to handle Mei hui n press wat right buttons? I hv tried kc with no success Meihui keep her distance...
Appreciate yr guidance."

Since I have received a few PM asking similar question like the above, I intend to share with all bros here in the open ................

Brudder, this kinda KC can be very tricky and there is no foolproof and clear yardstick to follow leh. You have to use your personal instinct and also alot are thru' by trial and error. Some blokes use money and gifts, some blokes are good looking and some blokes are born with a gift of the gab and therefore can "sian" all the way thru to win a place in her good book. I am halfway in-between Aaron Kwok and Daniel Wu in terms of looks and I am not a multi-millionaire. But I am young, reasonably tall and not very muscular but most importanly I know how to lace my words with sugar.

The only thing I can offer you as a tip is, be patient, understanding and gentleman. Treat her with TLC and respect. Mei Hui has a lot of thing in her mind and hence, she suffers from mood swing sometime.

Old 24-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
"Please share your tricks how to handle Mei hui n press wat right buttons? I hv tried kc with no success Meihui keep her distance...
Appreciate yr guidance."

Since I have received a few PM asking similar question like the above, I intend to share with all bros here in the open ................

Brudder, this kinda KC can be very tricky and there is no foolproof and clear yardstick to follow leh. You have to use your personal instinct and also alot are thru' by trial and error. Some blokes use money and gifts, some blokes are good looking and some blokes are born with a gift of the gab and therefore can "sian" all the way thru to win a place in her good book. I am halfway in-between Aaron Kwok and Daniel Wu in terms of looks and I am not a multi-millionaire. But I am young, reasonably tall and not very muscular but most importanly I know how to lace my words with sugar.

The only thing I can offer you as a tip is, be patient, understanding and gentleman. Treat her with TLC and respect. Mei Hui has a lot of thing in her mind and hence, she suffers from mood swing sometime.
Bro Ale88,

Thanks for the tips and tricks, I rackon that you are good looking, what about ppl like me not even halfway to Eric Tsang's look? Any advise?

Cheers.
Old 24-03-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fragment_champ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro Alejandro88,

how many times have u patronise mei hui?
Old 24-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
homieboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro wad time is good to go there and hw much issit?
Old 25-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homieboii View Post
bro wad time is good to go there and hw much issit?
Afternoon is the best cos normally they start ard 12 plus to 1 so still FRESH huh...

Damage wise is SGD 150 per 60 mins service inclusive of VAT ( value added thrusting)...ha ha

Happy Bonking...Cheers!
Old 25-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

half way between arron kwok and daniel wu.. are you trying to say that you are.. better looking than either arron kwok or daniel wu?

lol..

in that casethen u really quite handsome..
Old 25-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
half way between arron kwok and daniel wu.. are you trying to say that you are.. better looking than either arron kwok or daniel wu?

lol..

in that casethen u really quite handsome..
He is famous for talking only. Since there is no picure to verify, he can say all he wants
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1