The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 01-03-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
dodgekenji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Open already?
Opened yesterday but only 3 gals available, 32,8. 20 on leave! Anyone knows who are the better besides 20 and 32?
Old 01-03-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Only left 22 and I took it. Regretted. Just F and go quickly.
Milf, with Tummy, no service and no kiss. If okt ever offer you 22 think twice before you jump. IMHO, do not go for 22! Just bad!
Old 01-03-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2262 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

tink she already have quite a few bad FR here bro
Old 01-03-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
tink she already have quite a few bad FR here bro
Yes, stupid me! Just jump for it when a sian to wait! Should always to what being said previously n do some homework!

Anyway, if anyone being offered 22 just skip!
Old 01-03-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1477 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Oh.. wheres the rest pf the gals?

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 02-03-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgekenji View Post
Yes, stupid me! Just jump for it when a sian to wait! Should always to what being said previously n do some homework!

Anyway, if anyone being offered 22 just skip!
The sop of geylang fishtanks works like this ..those good angpais always got people queue outside...no time to eat ..always in the room...those lousy girls always free sitting in the fishtank..the job of okt is to trick newbies to take the lousy ones first lol....so that the lousy girls can pay off their debts and loansharks in thailand...most of these girls come here to work two years to pay off huge debts bank loan etc...
Old 02-03-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The sop of geylang fishtanks works like this ..those good angpais always got people queue outside...no time to eat ..always in the room...those lousy girls always free sitting in the fishtank..the job of okt is to trick newbies to take the lousy ones first lol.......
That is correct. Only if you know the okt well, the recommendations are usually the girls without sufficient business. I reckon this applies to all the houses in GL... be it viets or thais.
Old 02-03-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been back to this house for some time. When will new arrivals happen?
Old 02-03-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgekenji View Post
Opened yesterday but only 3 gals available, 32,8. 20 on leave! Anyone knows who are the better besides 20 and 32?
Went there yesterday and was told my 2 fav g20 and 28 on cherry leaves. Then okt told me g32 was available but tried her before and was turned off by her garlic breath. However I have read from some FRs her breath is OK now so took the risk. The lady is hardcore and gave me one of the best bbbj at the shower then at bed side follow by dfk and reverse cowgirl. Before I could count till 10 my little soldiers gave up fighting. She is really good. I think she is emulating the former g7 . Damn good sex from this milf. Will be together with g20. 28 as my top choices for good gfe. Dfk and sex.

Last edited by charger; 02-03-2024 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-03-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Went there yesterday and was told my 2 fav g20 and 28 on cherry leaves. Then okt told me g32 was available but tried her before and was turned off by her garlic breath. However I have read from some FRs her breath is OK now so took the risk. The lady is hardcore and gave me one of the best bbbj at the shower then at bed side follow by dfk and reverse cowgirl. Before I could count till 10 my little soldiers gave up fighting. She is really good. I think she is emulating the former g7 . Damn good sex from this milf. Will be together with g20. 28 as my top choices for good gfe. Dfk and sex.
G32 milf already?what you got is commando service...worth the 60 dollars
Old 02-03-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thats her natural facial look is milfy but her age is actually not... body is slim and tight. Her stamina is also very good, can cowgirl all the way... wanted to take over when she is panting but she refuse and ride all the way to the end... I think thats how she got her cardio from
Old 02-03-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

today walk past want to try G32 or G20, but at least 5 bros sitting outside, haizz.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
She is more than a commando. She is a female Rambo and is worth every dollar plus tip.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is more than a commando. She is a female Rambo and is worth every dollar plus tip. She put me in an agony of pleasure till I have to cover my mouth to muffle my screaming. Anyway I noticed the difference in work ethics between the Thais and Viet WLs is the Pho Bos are prepared to go the extra mile to please whereas the Tomyam soups are more restrained. Cannot this cannot that. For me it will be Pho from now on.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:41 AM
Samster

Should have waited for 32 that day!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1