The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bo aircon is probably a deal-breaker for me..
Precisely! I was shocked when I visited her this week. In all fairness, Wen Wen's service compensated for it. But then, I would still prefer aircon for such sessions
Old 30-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
Any bro tried ah mei before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/ah-mei-massage/
Update to my earlier post... seems like she moved eastwards, and is no longer at the place with the silly lifts. Seems to be not too far from MRT. Think got people already MR, so keeping mine short until I RTM.

Pretty, looks better than the pictures, and good GFE + service. Offers to help with shower
Old 30-06-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
still got 1 x aircooler + 1 x fan to use, go try if like slim waist , natural big B.
That means it is ex vicky place.
It is not too hot lah. Actually the deal breaker is the location a bit too open in busy road and no road side carpark. So cannot wait outside the gate for too long.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this fl turn ml
https://sglonelyguy.org/chu-chu-massage/
Old 30-06-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 6
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Aiya how many actually put real age? Unless super young (rare). But also not that exaggerated la. At least her pictures are current. Got some the pictures really more than 10 years ago.
Well I did encounter once that real person looks 10 years older than picture
https://www.888sg.net/m/200.html

Half year ago I just started playing and I think she was the second girl I tried, when I saw her damn I instant regret but I don’t dare to just walk away yet, as I said I just started and I also worried the ladies will blacklist me so can’t play anymore. Money minded and old, like really aunty face. Closed my eyes and Imagine my previous ml lady’s face while she hj me, she offered fj for another 50 which I declined, like 3 times, she kept asking.

Paid her, Left the place 40mins later, and felt violated. Surprised she still surviving out there after half a year lol. I guess 萝卜青菜 各有所爱is true.

Last edited by Krausery; 30-06-2019 at 11:41 PM.
Old 30-06-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
I have tried, not really like pictures, add a few more years maybe. Tummy area is a bit loose, think given birth before. Service is good, like those JS crew packages. Boobs quite nice and soft.
Thanks bro I have tried her good service
Old 30-06-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-alice/

Is this the famous Alice?
She is not famous but infamous.
Her business must be so bad until need to advertise.
I forgot she needs the money for her regular visits to MBS and luxury outlets.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
That means it is ex vicky place.
It is not too hot lah. Actually the deal breaker is the location a bit too open in busy road and no road side carpark. So cannot wait outside the gate for too long.
did a recce, I would say the most convenient and nearest to ensure you get a parking lot is MSCP behind shell. The problem is the ''middlemen'' landlord shortchanged the tenant on the aircon, as the utility is inclusive in their so call daily rental rate. Don't allow them to on aircon by saying is faulty is to just improve their profit margin since utility bill is borne by them.
Old 01-07-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
did a recce, I would say the most convenient and nearest to ensure you get a parking lot is MSCP behind shell. The problem is the ''middlemen'' landlord shortchanged the tenant on the aircon, as the utility is inclusive in their so call daily rental rate. Don't allow them to on aircon by saying is faulty is to just improve their profit margin since utility bill is borne by them.
Really cheesepie sia this middlemen.
Bully the ML like that.
No aircon will affect her biz sia.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Aiya how many actually put real age? Unless super young (rare). But also not that exaggerated la. At least her pictures are current. Got some the pictures really more than 10 years ago.
I think, on average, we need to add 8 to 12 years to their advertised age. I guess she is in her early to mid 30s.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
candydora5 is one of the Best!candydora5 is one of the Best!candydora5 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried this Vicky before? https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-vicky/

I know you guys were talking about Vicky in prev pages but I think it's referring to this Vicky https://sglonelyguy.org/vicky-massage/

Thx
Old 01-07-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-momo/

Visited Momo yesterday night

Location wise is good, near mrt and parking.
One super plus is her hygiene factor, as I saw her diligently washing off the towels in a washing machine.

First impressions are that she's a girl next door. Not super hot, with looks that will grow on you and a bubbly attitude. Broke the ice very fast and she has a good sense of humour. That said, her body is on the plus side.

Massage wise is so-so, strength is there but because it's on a bed, you won't get to truly unwind. Personally I enjoyed my conversations with her more than the massage

When it comes to sensual, she has a unique bowl technique
Will let bros go figure it out, but it was an interesting experience. Her BBBJ was quite exquisite as she took the time, almost like making love to my 2IC instead of mechanical.

Overall most will find the service good.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

SLG / M i a o M i a o
Confirm pretty face behind the blurred photos, complementing a well-proportioned body, including nice handful tits and bums! Massage not her strong point but she tries really hard. Sensual, done topless with unencumbered top auto-roam, was slow and steady. Will RTM for high GFE and overall pretty face & body for me!
I find that even though she is inexperience in massage, but she did improved since the last timei have visited her. A nice girl with well manner and good attitude to chat with.
Old 01-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Sac999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=733969

Anyone try this yoyo? Looks quite chio
Old 01-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
Well I did encounter once that real person looks 10 years older than picture
https://www.888sg.net/m/200.html

Half year ago I just started playing and I think she was the second girl I tried, when I saw her damn I instant regret but I don’t dare to just walk away yet, as I said I just started and I also worried the ladies will blacklist me so can’t play anymore. Money minded and old, like really aunty face. Closed my eyes and Imagine my previous ml lady’s face while she hj me, she offered fj for another 50 which I declined, like 3 times, she kept asking.

Paid her, Left the place 40mins later, and felt violated. Surprised she still surviving out there after half a year lol. I guess 萝卜青菜 各有所爱is true.
Reminds me of a visit to parkland spa many years ago. Come in the waist thicker than mine keep saying massage earn little must do hj etc. declined and keep insisting I say I’ll pay u $10 extra tips don’t bother me. Dulan and ask me keep it. Ok I am $10 richer now thanks to her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1