The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
everina

Old 16-04-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7878 / Power: 21
bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Show your penis

Dirty chat with colleague and send her this hopefully she’s not here in SBF

Old 18-04-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

bonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond reputebonker guy has a reputation beyond repute

Didn’t get to release for 8 days

Old 18-04-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieNormous View Post
I have pumped my balls, but not in that pic. Doesn't really hurt, just uncomfortable at first.

Below is my unpumped erect size.

Can you show us the picture when u are erected. Want to see how hard and big you can maintain..
Old 19-04-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker guy View Post
Dirty chat with colleague and send her this hopefully she’s not here in SBF

Then when u sent her n she seen the pics of yr monstrous dick, wat was her reaction and comments ??.....she like it or not ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 19-04-2020 at 08:20 AM.
Old 19-04-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Then when u sent her n she seen the pics of yr monstrous dick, wat was her reaction and comments ??.....she like it or not ??
She says she wanted to see more amount of precum leaking out. After that she send me a pic of her thighs that nearly see her pussy
Old 19-04-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She says she wanted to see more amount of precum leaking out. After that she send me a pic of her thighs that nearly see her pussy
Thanks for the clarification bro ..too bad the pic tat she sent u in return, she didn't let u see her pussy n missed it by just a little bit ...wat a cockteaser is she ...u must be feeling blue balls abt it ...tats not fair to u rite ?? ....haha

Old 19-04-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification bro ..too bad the pic tat she sent u in return, she didn't let u see her pussy n missed it by just a little bit ...wat a cockteaser is she ...u must be feeling blue balls abt it ...tats not fair to u rite ?? ....haha
It’s alright at least there’s tease and chance to get under her skirt is near
Old 19-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
It’s alright at least there’s tease and chance to get under her skirt is near
Ok.. Jiayu!!.. wish u better luck next time bro

Old 19-04-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok.. Jiayu!!.. wish u better luck next time bro
Thank you will meet her after this CB maybe for CB tasting
Old 20-04-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 12
MrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant future

Quote:

Inviting angle nice to rock on top
Old 20-04-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsGstring View Post
Inviting angle nice to rock on top
Many days and waiting for one to do it
Old 20-04-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

looks ready to explode! <3
Old 20-04-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
looks ready to explode! <3
It is and there’s still long way to endure before able to release
Old 21-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Some semi erect treats for the ladies recent CB all guys not posting?

Old 22-04-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1645 / Power: 12
MrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant futureMrsGstring has a brilliant future

Quote:
Some semi erect treats for the ladies recent CB all guys not posting?

don’t you need some materials to DIY or already DIY-ing?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1