The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 23-11-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
FR for pauline from RL, 23/11 8.30pm

OKT was friendly as always

Location: very discreet and near public transport, east area.

Looks: 7/10. Very close to picture
Boobs: 9/10 very nice even though is man made.
Body: 8/10 very smooth and no baby fats.
BBBJ: 10/10 this is where excel, can suck very long time without complain
FJ: very standard, try all the normal position

RTF:unlikely cause she going home soon.
Old 23-11-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
richan80 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Belated FR on Mito from Sexamazon (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753636)

First, the things I didn’t quite like:

She isn’t as pretty as the photo.
She’s not clean shaven
The room is dark
Location not convenient

But despite all the above, I actually quite enjoyed my session with Mito. She’s tall, slim, yet with nice shapely ass. Boobs not really big, but perky and natural. She’s a hardworking lady and serviced me well. Good amount of frenching. She likes her clit being fingered (I think I made her cum, making her writhe and moan). Her pussy is very tight. Normally it’s hard for me to cum twice within an hour. But after my first shot, she gave me a simple massage, rested with me then she did rubbed my dick and balls in a way that was so sensual and made me able to cum a second time while she was riding me (very enjoyable, having her on top, grinding away, while I fondled her lovely boobs).

Another plus is that her English not bad, so can communicate without needing google translate.

Overall, an enjoyable experience.
Old 23-11-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Greenscene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF review of Kelly, SS
(Your experience may vary)

OKT: One of if not the best around.

As per my prev fr on Kelly, her GFE is one of the best I've experienced. She was abit late for the booking time I made as she went out to get food and coffee. But when we met at the elevator, she started kissing and hugging me. We walked out the elevator holding hands like a couple. After showering we proceeded to the bedroom. I think she was feeling kinky and opened the curtain while cheekily asking me if people outside could see. She gave me a standing blowjob till I couldn't take it that I caps on and started doing her in missionary. Her pussy tightening and her moan slowly getting louder caused me to release in no time. Round 2 started with us in bed cuddling under the sheets till she was feeling horny and started putting her hands into my boxers briefs and started stroking. In no time her mouth was on my dick. After worshipping my dick with her mouth she caps on and started riding so wildly, pulling my head towards her tits to suck as she continued to grind harder. I could feel my dick hitting her sweet spot. I helped by grabbing and pushing her ass to hit that spot over and over. We continued fucking till we were all sweaty and laughed about it. I honestly couldn't believe that I came more on my 2nd shot. We ended the session with frenching all the way to the door.

Rtf? Definitely, before she goes back.
Old 23-11-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
iamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamandynomad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FL: Rachel
Stable: SS
Appointment: 11.45am/22-Nov

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753785

Overall 8/10 definitely a try...
Body: 8/10- silky smooth and Thai fair
Boobs: 9/10 manmade but soft and shapely
Looks: 6/10- has braces and 15% discount face
BBBJ: 8/10 Good nice and long
French: did not try as she has braces...
Pussy: hairy but clean... Did not try painting...
FJ: 8/10 Accomodate all positions... Really hor y with the standing doggie...
Service: 10/10 light relaxing massage between shots...
Old 23-11-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peter32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mona from DirtySecret
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753602

This image shows her best and closest to reality:

Hot, curvy and slender body. Man-made boobs and great perky ass.

BBBJ: 9/10
69 & painting: 10/10
Frenching: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10

Great girl, great session and worth RTF
Old 23-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ella from SS
Pretty OL with a non commercial feel
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753716

Ella is a pretty girl who’s pretty close to the below photo from KOC. Nice face and good shaped body with nice enhanced C cups. Body is full in the right places with nice soft skin. Pretty light skinned for a thai girl, face and body reminds me a bit of Bunnyjanjan from some angles. Don’t expect a SYT though, age is probably high 20s

Service wise she’s not super experienced but her catbath and BBBJ really isn’t bad. Didn’t really allow deep kissing, and didn’t try to paint as unshaven below. FJ wise it’s more like a GND type - she allowed me to take charge but don’t expect PSE service. Finished first shot as COB and second as CIM. In between shots her English isn’t fresh but she tries hard to make conversation despite the language gap

Overall she’s a nice girl with decent service, thanks for the recommendation KOC!
Old 23-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
luvpuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=754001

Booked Audi from Loveaffair a few days ago, very nice lady although looks slightly older than pics but one of the horniest girls ive met in awhile.
Picked me up at lobby pretty nice hotel. Action started in the shower, i went in the first and she joined me after, after soaping me. i soaped her and just gliding the soap all around her body. i think she no customer that day feeling super horny.

After got out of the shower, she knelt down on the floor and gave me a bbbj as she asked me so sit on the bed, asking her to try go as deep as she can while she was trying her best and choking herself once in awhile, please dont force her, let her go at her own pace. so horny thinking of it now. really nice girl, after service her cap on and pump her, her expressions damn turn on.

Round 2 got even better, dick was still soft after shower but after resting for only about 5mins , she started to suck me slowly and sensually for quite long until my dick got hard again, put my hand at her pussy and asked me to finger her, after that she sat on my mouth wanting me to lick her pussy, super horny girl. for her service everything included too , will try nim nxt too i guess.
thanks for nice girl recommended by LA
Old 23-11-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

Bebe - Basil Leaves
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753756

just had bebe for lunch.

first time with basil leaves, okt promt and responsive. location in a rather crowded area but no issues going up.

bebe looks close to pictures (of course the usual beauty app filters). figure cant really tell from photos, i wouldnt consider her plump but meaty so dont expect hour glass figure. has a slight tummy probably from drinking beer. she'll probably be grateful if you buy her some. smokes too.

shower sop, painted and fingered her till she came and told me she "finished" already. lol she even took out a vibrator. took her on missionary and finished the deed doggy (best view with her arched back and meaty spread apart).

left satisfied. for bros who want slim, hour glass figure syt, can look elsewhere. if you dont mind nice attitude, smoke together, pretty face and great doggy view... can consider her. she speaks rather good english for a thai too. no need for translator.
Old 23-11-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Lonzai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Reviews for oil: first time i am writing reviews for girl.. as i feel worth to write for her

Looks: 10/10 (innocent )
Body: 9/10 (slim and tall model type)
Boobs: 10/10 (silicon very big boobs like to suck )
Bbbj: 10/10 (very wet)
Gfe: 10/10 (shy like girlfriend deep French unlimited)

Overall, the girl is very worth to rtf . Girl can speak little English. Very skinny. no commercial feel like with girlfriend..
Old 23-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wristslits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This could be my very first time posting in all my years reading through sbf.
I'm the fuck and go type. I can even just pack up and go in the middle of a fuck while fucking what some of you may call, dead fish.
I sought for intimacy or at least kind courtesy or else i would have just jerk off in the nearest toilet.
Pan from Mansions, roll with her guys. I'd keep her for myself if i'm super rich with money to blow.
Either she was taught by her OKT to be extremely accomodating or she herself was brought up sweet and easy. Love her to bits.

Pan from Mansions guys... just wonderful.
Old 23-11-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked Michelle with SS on 23 Nov. She is a shy and gentle gal. I am a return customer and she keeps smiling.

She was a little hurt because some guys did not handle her with care and she was hungry. She did not complaint and continue to do her best to serve.

Guy, please be gentle with her.. It is worth visiting her..
Old 23-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
PickMe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pen from SEXAMAZON

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=754477

First blood @ 23/11 1pm

Location :8/10 Central. Not near MRT but 5 minutes away from nearest bus stop.

Body : 9/10. Young, Curvy, Sexy.
Boobs : 8/10. B natural. Nice to grab.
BBJ : 10/10. Hardworking. Sensational. Head,shaft,balls all being licked
FJ : 9/10. Shaved Pussy!Tight! Tried several position.
Massage : 11/10. She works as a masseuse back in phuket. Strength and technique is amazing. Massage half way suddenly gave me blowjob again.

Overall : 9/10
She is out to serve and has a friendly attitude. Playful and chat. Overall feels like bonking my exGF.
OKT steady. Prompt replies.
Toilet a bit small though.

RTF : Already planning my next session. Cummed twice in 40 minutes. First time a FL is able to make me do so in such short time.
Old 23-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
faithlessx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Eve or Candy from Rolly polly?
Old 23-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
Had to use your post since i can't find the original post..

The main issues with genuine (even that is hard to discern in these times) FRs are

1. To a very large frame guy, the lady would be "petite". To a lanky guy she would be hip breaking if adopting the cowgirl position. To be subjective, i wouldn't call the lady small frame at all, she would be considered overweight imo.
Just because someone is smaller in size doesnt mean they are small. If a 100kg 2m height customer meets a 40kg 1.5m height FL how would it be described as? Pencil? To a large guy a fat lady wouldnt be called petite, she would be called plumpy or thick instead which is more appropriate.

Another thing is that its possible fake things in fr such as their GFE and techniques and positions because its more of a person-to-person experience but things like appearance cant be fool. Most stable photos are usually photoshop a little to make them look less tan or the usual switch-and-bait 20years ago appearance but u cant fake how their body looks. Anyways one man meat is another man's poison
Old 23-11-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
teddyroo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rtf mona from dirty secret.

She only have one week left I think.

Wake up feeling excited and horny for mona already and reserved for 230pm slot.

Okt is good and friendly as usual.

Again I was lost and waited at the wrong level, thankfully there's someone who came out of the room and walk pass me at the wrong level and made me realise my mistake! Thank you

When I said I enjoy my first I have to say I really enjoyed my second so much more.

When mona saw me at the door, she squeal with joy as tho I'm her boyfriend. And being lead to the room even tho I was sweating from the wait, she cuddled me already. Making me feel non commercial. I went to shower alone I was feeling upset about this. But when I came out she actually disturb me and surprised me with her friend. I don't wanna share what happen here but you can ask me in pm. Don't wanna get anyone in trouble. But it was a fun and exciting one.

Looks body boobs 9/10 short cute, pretty, man made boobs slim hour glass with nice meaty ass made for doggy.

Bbbj 9/10 better than last time maybe she was being train for this one week. Suddenly she really go deep and suck the balls alot.

Fj 10/10 I dono why today I decide to try many positions with her and my younger bro today is very obedient and very lost lasting. And also maybe cause of the painting I gave her. She seem to shake and orgasm alot till she asked me not to do it the second round if not she have no 'power' to work. And I gave my first shot while she working hard on cow girl and also shaking because of orgasm. It's very hard for me to cum cow girl. So I'm a happy guy today. Second was just missionary as I was very satisfied for the first round. Took me about 50mins for first round today 😅

Gfe 10/10 I'm not those who like to try different girls. I like those who can make me laugh and like to tease and cuddle me alot. Maybe because I'm lonely. So t she did all of those. I really enjoy her.

Rtf yes. Next week is her last day. I need to find her one last time before she goes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1