The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 16-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Oh i see... Got one time she tied me up and blindfold me... After that hj me turbo speed... Sure cum la... After cum no more mood to play le so end session damn fast... After that i no longer visit her when she comes to town....

And her price i rather visit mistress luna who is hot and chioo
Old 16-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Wow i never dare try being fucked by her although i love fucking girls... Is it nice and shiok?
I have been into the bdsm scene now for 10 years+. I have met a few mistresses in my time. In terms of strap on use, Mistress Sayako is the one who gave me the biggest pounding! It is a nice feeling inside when the strap on hits the "g-spot" inside of your prostrate. It can trigger an ejaculation. Sayako turned me into her whore. I could tell she was getting a kick out of it too

In terms of Sayako's build, she must be 180cm, so those long legs of hers give her a bit more power to pound a slave from behind. Despite being a smoker, she works out quite a bit at the gym & holds a slim & slender figure.

Black 'n' Yellow
Old 18-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few years ago I had a session with Mistress Rinko in Tokyo. She was & still is a very pretty mistress. We went to one of the nearby love hotels in Shinjuku. It was a pretty decent session. A bit whipping & cbt, strap on & facesitting. On reflection, I have had better chemistry with other mistresses in the past. But something which was a real turn off was the fact that she had some arm pit hair. I think arm pit hair on any female is pretty disgusting. However, there are some guys, especially in Japan, who have a real fetish for it.

Anyway, moving forward. I have my session with Mistress Sayako tomorrow afternoon. I'm very excited about this. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve

It should be fun lah!!!

Black 'n' Yellow
Old 18-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Since after Mistress Qi Qi gone never really went for a bdsm session already until that day ......

Managed to get a session to serve
Mistress Cindy and Mistress Kim.

Was brought up to the room by one of their sister when 2 mistress is getting change .....

In the room, waiting patiently for the 2 mistress to come in .......

Oh Dear .... mistress Cindy once step into the room and i was made to clean her feet with a towel before being made to lick and suck her toes while service mistress CINDY ..... Suddenly Kim Come in with a cucumber..... And i knew mine ass will be suffer already ..... Indeed She Using the CuCumber UP Mine Asss Left Right Till i can feel it deep inSIDE .....

After that, i was ordered to give Kim a massage While Cindy is WhippIng Hard If I'm Not doing Well...... Can tell Mistress Cindy is those more cruel and hardcore type Mistress !!!!! Those into hardcore and cruel service then u should go for Cindy ......

For me the max i can go is Medium type .....

Once Kim turned over, she ordered me to "lick the Strawberry Cream on her body and she vibrator mine ass Oh dear .....".

She made me lick her nipples and her armpits among other parts While Cindy Is Standing firm with the whip in her hand glaring at me while this time kim was using her feet toe to Poke Up Mine Ass OH NOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Cindy Give a stern command that Order Me give her the great pleasure and made me lick non-stop without rest while Kim Candle Wax Me A gOod Want on Mine Back .....

This time Cindy wanted me to "Lick her pussy with Some Hot Chili padi ON IT"...i did so and i could sense Cindy was wet wet and horny came a few times while Kim Whipping Me GoOd Good as she did not enjoy what i service Cindy and often With Mine bAlls a Few KickIng Damm Shiok And SONg that had some bleeding Oh Dear !!!!!! This time got to have a good rest and no more bonking .... A punshiment by KIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i thought Cindy almost done, Cindy order me to lie on the floor while she ass sit on me and u know what She Give a HUGE FART !!!!! DAMM It .... After the Fart She give a Huge Huge Pee Peee into mine Holy Mouth !!!!!

Without any reject I accept the holy water given mine mistresss .....

When AlmoSt Time Up ..... this 2 mistress sitting on the metal chair staring at me and order me to HJ myself before i can leave the place .... If Not i cannot leave ......

After all is quite a new adventure for me to have with this 2 mistress and really to take good off day already .....

To those really can get torture and humiliation w/o any limit then you should give them a try ........ Mine this year 1st Experience and really a memorable session ever had compare with previous mistress i find this 2 new want really a hardcore + cold blooded so beware if u can take up the challenge ..... If not you got to inform them in advance ....

Lastly heard mistress poppy will be back soon !!!!! did any bro here heard about this ????

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 18-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just finished my session with mistress Sayako. Not good in FR especially with the iPhone . I had a very intense session through out and really had a big buzz in my head and still I had not have enough of it . She give my ass a good workout till I can't feel my dick so I can't cum but its ok as the session is good .probably due to a rushed morning and a sleepless the night b4. we click well . A must try for all those who nvr serve her b4 but well it's up to u as heard she dun take too many sessions in a day and probably got to book her b4 hand.
Old 18-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Just finished my session with mistress Sayako. Not good in FR especially with the iPhone . I had a very intense session through out and really had a big buzz in my head and still I had not have enough of it . She give my ass a good workout till I can't feel my dick so I can't cum but its ok as the session is good .probably due to a rushed morning and a sleepless the night b4. we click well . A must try for all those who nvr serve her b4 but well it's up to u as heard she dun take too many sessions in a day and probably got to book her b4 hand.
Wa was it painful from her pumping? Ouch
Old 20-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Wa was it painful from her pumping? Ouch
Hahahaha.....actually she really twisted my nipple hard even now still pain n sore. She really pushed my pain limits . the ass pumping started with the prostate massager to her medium strap on then her bigger strap on and eventually using her fist . Really painful with intense pleasure till my head buzzing . I later found out even after 2 hrs after the session , my heartbeat remains at ard 100 BPM , don't know if it is the effect of the coffee enema
Old 20-01-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1719450/details.htm.. any guy try her before? any fr?
Old 20-01-2013, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Hahahaha.....actually she really twisted my nipple hard even now still pain n sore. She really pushed my pain limits . the ass pumping started with the prostate massager to her medium strap on then her bigger strap on and eventually using her fist . Really painful with intense pleasure till my head buzzing . I later found out even after 2 hrs after the session , my heartbeat remains at ard 100 BPM , don't know if it is the effect of the coffee enema
She gave you the coffee enema?
Old 20-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
She gave you the coffee enema?
Yes , just ask for it if you want , we were dicussing if there is any difference if we are using different coffee for the enema . So we try it 2 times with a saturated dose the second round.
Old 20-01-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am looking forward Foot fetish, tortured and CBT session with Mistress Keiko. . Actually I want to meet her actually every alternate day as I wanna cum every alternate day under her torture. But money not allow.
Old 21-01-2013, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Honey07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i know how much do mistress sayoko charge per session?
Old 22-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For those who are keen, Thai domina is coming to Singapore from 25th feb to 1st march. This time around, mistress Bella and mistress jasmine is coming. I had gone for a session previously when these two came. They are not as good as when mistresses nurie and Nikki came last time though
Old 22-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
wow awesome costume and amazing figure.
I hope to hear more about her FR in this forum.
Old 22-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey07 View Post
May i know how much do mistress sayoko charge per session?
That pervious trip her in october 2012 think i was charged $390 for an hour...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1