The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-11-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
juzmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Ella from SS

Was feeling the urge to unload so made an appointment with Ella after seeing the reviews on her.

Location: Good and clean. Room has it's own shower and the views are pretty good.
Looks: 8/10 she is pretty no doubt about it. Greeted me in a short dress that shows her figure and cleavage. And when she bends a bit to take the towel, can see her panty. Such a turn on. Couldn't resist molesting her hahaha
Body: Body is slim and though her boobs are enhanced, they are soft to play with.
Shower: Cleaned me up really well
Kissing/Frenching: Free flow. But she said she has a bit of sore throat. So I didn't go for it too much.

As for the action, she did a good catbath and her bbbj is really good. She will use her tongue to tease your balls and dickhead. The suction is good too. She did some DT and I was trying hard not to surrender so fast. We switched and I painted her. Can see that she likes to be painted. Although not fully shaved, her pussy still looks inviting to be painted. She got wet rather easily and I started to finger her. Her moans are not soft and quite a turn on for me. After a while, cap on and did her in missionary. Asked for doggy but she rejected. Said my bro is big and she's scared of pain. Don't know to be sad or feel good about that. Hahaha

Anyway just continued to pump her in missionary while hugging her and her moans were getting louder. Can feel her pussy clamping down and her body was shivering. Surrendered my soldiers after a while more.

Washed up and we just talked cock till time is up. Overall, can see that Ella is very hardworking and does her best to please. GFE is quite high too. She will pour water for me to drink, take a chair for me to sit while I'm wearing my socks and shoes. Hold your hand and give a goodbye kiss.

Thanks to bro silk for arranging the slot and not scolding me when I was late hahaha.

RTF: maybe but tempted to try Rachel. Decisions decisions..
Old 22-11-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
Raiju deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yuri from @SlutDungeon@

First time trying this stable, based on the good reviews i decided to try it out, and the stable delivered. Props to this stable for making my day better, especially after 2 Bait & Switches earlier today.

Looks: 8/10 She was as pretty as her pictures online, with 80% resemblance

Body: 9/10 She had a slim and petite yet sexy figure at the same time, kinda gives off a XMM vibe.

Boobs: 8/10 Though small (B Cup) they still looked cute and i wasted no time in sucking her nipples like a baby.

Catbath: 8/10 She wasted no time after i paid getting me into the shower to bathe together.

BBBJ: 9/10 Her BJ Skills, even though this is her first time here, was next level, she made me hard as a rock in seconds while sucking me off in the bathroom.

FJ: 10/10 Her Foreplay was the best i've ever experienced. She catered to my preferred position without any complaints and her Cowgirl Riding skills were out of this world, no other girl rode me that wildly before, i came within minutes.

GFE: 9/10 She was very assertive and took the lead very well the moment i stepped into the apartment. We held hands a lot and after sex, we sat down for a good while to have a nice casual chat. I'd say that we have positive chemistry together.

Overall: 9.5/10 If sex was an exam and i was an examiner, I'd give her an A+ Would i RTF? Definitely, no question.

Old 22-11-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
samboy12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBuddies View Post
Anyone tried Bebe from Basil Leave? So far only saw 1 FR...

Wanted to give Mintra from Soi69 a shot over the weekend but am hesitant after seeing her recent FRs...

Just tried today. Here’s a few things you’ve to take note.
It’s a hotel and counter might ask questions.
Room was small, bed was rocky.
FJ was normal I think she’s a little drunk.
Hopefully OKT move her location.

The pros,
Good looking
Enhanced boobs but kinda soft
Powerful BBBJ ( deep throat while licking your dick )
Good skin condition

If you’re into face, boobs and bbbj then must try.
Else can skip.
Old 22-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ella SS
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753716

[Edited after Bro Silk explained to me that Ella was feeling sick, which I believe because she looked really really tired]

I took the 10:30 am slot.
I arrived but Ella did not respond at the door. It turned out she was sleeping.
She looked very tired (Bro Silk told me she was feeling sick, yet decided not to cancel) and looked like she was falling asleep.
The service was decent, but I could really see that she was too tired to work.
After the first shot she started sleeping and even started snoring. I was rather conflicted: on one side she really looked she needed a lot of sleep and I did not want to wake her up, but on the other hand...
Anyhow I wrote to bro SS and he woke her up. After that she was slightly more active, but still not top: still visibly tired.

Face: she could be a 8/10, but this morning she had really red eyes and of course she did not have time to fix her make up
Body: 8/10 nice ass beautiful skin
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced (which I don't like), but in her case I have to admit they are nicely done and really soft for being enhanced (almost natural)
BJ: 5/10 A bit uninspired
FJ: 6/10 Ok because she is beautiful, but not top.
Service: 5/10 She showered me well, but then she was simply too tired.
GFE: 6/10 A bit of GFE

RTF: no

Concluding, a bit disappointed... Probably I would have preferred that she had canceled and offered another girl, but probably she did not want it to look like a switch. I don't know, I guess I was unlucky.

Last edited by magmaman; 22-11-2019 at 11:40 PM. Reason: I thought it was too harsh: decided to tune it down a notch
Old 22-11-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In dilemma whether to write this FR or keep this gem to myself..

Visited her 2X within 3 days.
Photo resemblance is high. A little exotic look to me. Normal body, decent boobs, a bit of tummy, nice firm ass.
Diligent hardworking FL. Warm smile always. Sensual BBBJ and frenching. Only thing I hope can be a little different was her moan. Instead of vocal audio she expresses through grasp of inhalation or exhalation.. To think of it now. It was not muted silence.. a different expression of sensuality and pleasure may be..
The amazing thing happened when you got her warmed up. It was not switching state kind of change. Gradual kind with stimulation. Her body is full of erogenous zones responding well to lips, tongue and finger tips. Kiss, french and sex itself too. Doing it right put her into an euphoria stage in which she like opened to all your stimulation and really treat you like a lover, receptive, warm hearted smiles (really different from the start).
First visit after the long sensual sex we just laid side by side, kissing, frenching, exploring (mostly) her erogenous zones... till her phone alarm went off (10min before end) and we just smiled to each other and continue what we are doing... ended up had to rush shower and dashed off.
Second visit, was a bit disappointed when she received me just like normal in the beginning... then I realised have to get her to the high state to get the reward. I also discovered she could take hard pounding and giving the same effect. Boy! Her body is built for sex and pleasure. I was in ecstasy alternating hard and soft stimulation to her. Her pleasure filled euphoric and high facial expression was the richest reward to me. May be I am a sucker for such ego boosting moments... if there is such a thing as recording state of mind for future replay, this is the moment for me!
Again we were like 2 sticky worms till the last minute..
I thought I was euphoric too when I was living through the moment in my mind hours after I left the place..

May be it was right moments to release high work stress or we have good physical chemistry. Whatever it is. Wanna relive the moments. Bros who suck up to such pleasures should visit.

Write this FR coz cannot bao her and she is here earning a living. School holidays are not helping. Hope this will not cost my slots with her. May be subconsciously I need to put a check to my potential addiction of this.. Gosh! Think my mind is screwed silly..

By the way, she is Bonnie from SGDolly. My first FL from this stable. Treat her well. Enjoy~
Old 22-11-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
psycosium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promised to write a FR for mei, so here goes.

Mei is a very physically attractive (natural boobs, S-shaped waist, perky ass) plus good attitude girl. Her bbbj is damn power, almost made me shoot out my 1st shot . FJ wise she was also very accommodating, even though i was trying all sorts of weird positions that our bodies did not really gel nicely together, like standing missionary. I overestimated the length of her legs cos saw previous bro's FR that she's taller than other Thai girls, but she's still much shorter than me. In the end I had to bend and strain my legs until couldn't come out 2nd shot Luckily bro Seduction68 was very kind and patient towards me, and forgave me and Mei even though we made the next customer wait for 20 mins. Next time must wear watch while having sex with chicken.

Long story short: she's worth your time and money. Do support this girl and Seduction bro, his girls are superb in both looks and service+GFE.
Old 22-11-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CuddleBuddies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samboy12341 View Post
Just tried today. Here’s a few things you’ve to take note.
It’s a hotel and counter might ask questions.
Room was small, bed was rocky.
FJ was normal I think she’s a little drunk.
Hopefully OKT move her location.

The pros,
Good looking
Enhanced boobs but kinda soft
Powerful BBBJ ( deep throat while licking your dick )
Good skin condition

If you’re into face, boobs and bbbj then must try.
Else can skip.
Wah sounds good but too bad about the issue with the current hotel location.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Xzavier27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mona
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753602

Text Bro Secret and response was swift.

Found only 1 FR on her but still decide to try her out.
Central and there is parking but have to walk 5mins to location.
Locating the place was an adventure, you need a touch light...lol

Not a regret at all to book Mona
She never once give me the commercial feeling, it feels comfortable with her. She is chatty and very caring towards me. Once in the room we talk like long lost friends.

First time in SG
Looks: 8/10 (much better looking in person)

Body: 7/10 (Small frame with man made boobs, not my cup of tea but made up for it with her petite and tone body, small waist and meaty butt)

BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Awesome bbbj, did a 69 with her and she was moaning)

French: 10/10 ( like lovers, she got these pair of soft lips...we took it slow and tougue fight all the way...feels like kissing your girl friend)

Painting: 10/10 (She was moan and shaking...thought there was an earthquake, she was wet! Her sound was on setero....!

FJ: 9.5/10 ( Did missionary and she was moaning with setero sound, then turn her over for doggy, the view of her small waist and meaty butt.....fantastic view...she cum few times vigorously!)

GFE:10/10 (Really do not have the commercial feel, enjoy talking with her and forgot about the second shot....

RTF: Highly recommended. Will RTF next week!
Old 22-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Confusedlooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Candice from Silkstockings at 8pm

A familiar location since i have been there before. Near Orchard but far from mrt.

For her appearance, we need a good discount from the photos, she is leaning towards 30. She looks a bit like a pinoy with her tan.

She has provided the best service i had so far this year, comparable to those Macau saunas. She is very active throughout the 1.5 hours, making sure no time is wasted. After the first shot, she gave a good head massage, professionally done. Her foreplay just did not stop, refused to let me sleep, french kiss, bbbj and hj, caressed non-stop.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Lust Vegas Nava

OKT asked me write FR so I write since OKT damn nice.

Location: Located around central area, very discreet. Room is big, clean with attached bathroom, enough for plenty of action. Even have standing mirror for extra activities

Nava is a tall girl, close to 170cm I think. Slim with big boobs (I think is bigger than C as advertised). Enhanced, but quite soft overall, mileage must be high.

Her english is passable, finish SOP bathing, chat a while and action starts with sensual kissing. She is very willing to kiss, french. Slowly, she work her way to my little brother, did some licking and slowly but surely engulfing it with her small mouth. Was surprised by the random DT here and there haha. After about 5 mins, proceed with the real deal, I started with missionary. Her moans is soft, but real I guess, very accomdating to various position. Oh and there is the standing mirror

Finished round 1, wash up a bit and went back to lie on the bed. Nava also went to wash up and lie down beside me, chatting about her trip here and to other countries. GFE is high as she will take my hand and wrap it around her body, saying she is cold.

Slowly after some rest and chatting, 2nd round start, equally good and oh boy, she is a damn good rider, very hardworking.

Damage was $140, but I paid her $150 upfront as she was really pretty, same as picture, +$10 for honesty!

OKT says her last day is 25th, so good luck getting slots. Hope I am free for a RTF
Old 22-11-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR-
Stable: les affairs
Buddy booking
Location: central(more towards east side) discreet but there are a few people around while we were there(hopefully no one caught us). Carpark available but limited.

Model: koko
Room: spacious room with clean towels.
Looks: look similar to the yellow sweater pic but she dont smile much maybe due to low rate of customer or other reason. Look young to me and confirm she is young(saw her ic) but my buddy say she dont look like her age.
Body: same size as the pic in red bra not slim/skinny but not fat/meaty either. Skin not perfect but smooth and given birth before.
Shower: shared bathroom. Asked me if i wanted to shower alone so i just shower alone. Personally prefer to shower alone unless there is some action offered during shower time.
French/fingering: allowed
FJ: very accomodating. Did many position without complains. She willing to ride you as well as sucking nipple+giving hj.
Massage: offered but not professional, she put in the effort but her face just look so sad.
BBBJ: she prefer with cap on and since im not a fan of BBBJ i didnt mind.
Cim/cob/painting: didnt attempt and not shaved.
Boobs: A size not for boobs lover.
Gfe: very quiet but did open up a little towards the end.
Overall: she is still very young so give her some leeway. Lady practice good hygiene, please respect her rights. She shared with me that she loves music/sing/drinking. She dont plan to comeback sg so catch her while you can.

Model: winnie
Shower: standard sop
Looks: look similar to pic, look great with make up but without make up can see a few blemishes but doesn't look bad.
Body: slim with smooth skin
Boobs: enhanced D but soft almost felt like natural
French: allow
BBBJ: very good. High points on this.
Cim/cob/painting: didnt request/attempt
Fj: very good didnt last long.
Gfe: girl very chatty and cheerful. Loves and enjoy doing this job. Seems to be popular too.
Overall: both ladies smelt really good. Location improved but inside the house not really discreet ah(book liao then you will know but if you blind like my buddy then dont worry and be happy).

Last edited by Imshpy; 22-11-2019 at 11:49 PM.
Old 23-11-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ct001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna from LoveAffair
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753357

Looks: 7/10, in real life, you can tell that she had plastic surg, not ugly, but not my liking
Body: 5/10, she is not SYT, she is 29 already, you can call her meat at the right place, but she is not the slim firm type, a bit bah bah
Boobs: 7/10, C cup, a bit saggy
Frenching: 0/10, she doesn't allow, say she has braces
Painting: 8/10, she enjoys being painted
Fingering: 1/10, she doesn't like getting fingered, nor she likes her boobs being played, light touch can.
AJ: 5/10, not amazed, got some smell coming out when you poke
BBBJ: 5/10, normal
FJ: She is really not my type, let alone one shot, I can't even get my dick hard, but she tried to assist me in many ways, handjob, playing with my butthole, but none of these are my liking, I ended up just tell her to stop. Then when I asked to stop, I just lay there, then she start talking with her friend via phone, and had a 5-10 minutes call with her Korean BF.
GFE: 6/10, she did try, I give her that, but other than that, she is very commercial, fake moan, fake baby, fake oh yes, fake you make me wet, well, I give her for the effort, at least not dead fish, she is indeed seasoned player.
Location: It's a good hotel, but no clean towel, bro who is interested will need to bring your own towel.

Overall, not a sextisfying experience, but well, I don't think this is a bad bonk, probably just not my cup of tea.
Old 23-11-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Sasa 22/11
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=754413

21 yr old syt. slim built thai tan 1.6+m
enhanced c cups and nice ass
bbbj with a lot of tongue action
fj she's quite tight because of her petit frame
be ready to succumb and release your loads quickly
Old 23-11-2019, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
shunst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna from loveaffair

OKT 10/10 very prompt my first time booking from this stable

Wanted to try meili from emma but dont have slot till very late and was hesitating to go between apple or anna from loveaffair

Looks 8/10 for me because i like abit feminine/milf chai and she pick me up at lobby with a full long black dress with bow tie behind her neck so quite feminine

Boobs 8/10 not very big but natural , looking for a natural boob thats why wanted to book meili from emm previously.

Frenching i wouldnt rate , i saw the previous fr that she doesnt allow the other bro but i dont know why but she allow me to french

FJ 7/10 not very active we only did 2 position but i am also pretty lazy

Bbbj 8/10 good , wet and can DT , know what shes doing with some AR but was a little short. 2nd shot cim

Gfe 10/10 she is really super ting tong kinda girl which i like and in between sessions she massages me and talk to me about alot of when shes in korea n australia etc

Overall good experience for me , I know my fr might contra abit from previous fr but my fr are 100% genuine. Maybe different bro different taste she is indeed a little bah bah but i prefer girls that way as u can see from my previous fr none is syt or skinny girls. Anything need clarification can pm me dirrectly. Cheers happy bonking
Old 23-11-2019, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Siamboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3/5
Kelly from Silk Stockings
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753052
Had a late night session
OKT very fast and responsive ! (Thumb ups)

Looks: 9/10 photo and real life same

Body: 8/10
Abit baby fats with B boobs and smooth skin

BBBJ: 10/10
very skillful in the suction and the sensation was awesome able to deep throat all the way.

FJ: 9/10
Make her wet easily and moaning throughout the FJ.

GFE: 10/10
Very chatty , good in english but once communicate in thai even more chatty chit chat about everything same like your girlfriend hugging and kissing throughout. Heard that she leaving soon visit her fast before slot taken up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1