The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 22-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3558 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzadancer View Post
Sound like a good Tarma for us to try.
Tk u for sharing
Old 22-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4377 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Is Lax69 and sgdolly same stable?

I saw Koi , she looks damn tempting for me to dive in.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 22-11-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4377 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbig80 View Post
Anyone tried Koi @ SD?

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=751975

Can SD be trusted to not b/s?
I also eyeing her too.
There is telegram gc for them.

Flooded with many frs.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 22-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5453 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro tried GirlsXClub ❤️ Milk?Any bro can Pm me secretly.
I love her big Melons like D size
Old 22-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
SINBuya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bebe from BasilLeaves

Okt: Friendly, was slightly late but he was ok with it.

Looks: 9/10, nice tatoo. Slim

Shower: SOP

BBBJ: 9/10, almost cannot tahan

FJ: Good fuck, very friendly girl and try to break ice.

Now the not so good part.
One minus thing was the venue. Counter would ask questions and post warnings on calling police for vice activities.
Will not want to get caught in a raid so should not choose this place again.
Old 22-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Chirstine(Seductions)

Saw this babes from Seductions
Like her eyes full of lust eyes very seductive pairs of eyes

Looks: 9/10 (A VERY Cute Girl with a pair of sudctive eyes) and always smiling

Body: 8/10 (small frame, very slim with ample meat of the butt for doggy)

Frenching: 9/10 (same Passionate frenching)

BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice and handle my kuku well)

Catbath: 8/10 (nice skill she did on this feel damn good when she look at me while licking my nips)

Pussy/Painting: 10/10 (very nice pussy shaved and wet and smooth)

FJ: 10/10 (Her doggy is good, especially when she tilt her head to give a that slut looks and asking for more...)

GFE:11/10 (after cleaned up, she did not rest and offered massage which is adamn good one. almost fall asleep....)

RTF: Headache for RTF too many good one

Discreet place too for the information
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 22-11-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
haulier92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockedin View Post
thanks to bro and possible arch nemesis haulier92 for recommendation on MOJI

thanks to previous bonker who brought kit kat bites... she doesn't like chocolate but i do 😁
lmao I ate the previous bag of Kit-Kat bites the day before you. I think it's her daily customer who brings them.

She's quite tight isn't she. The aircon blasts right in your face though and it's made her a bit sick.

Anyway, Mai from Emma.

Okt is solid. Fairly quick responses, clear instructions and flexible. I've generally had good experiences with the operators I've dealt with. Looking at you SD, SA, DS, Galaxy, Soi and the Silkster (seeing some chatter about Silk's Telegram group and you need to book and fuck before getting the invite link. A simple and necessary screening measure).

Location is very discreet. You'd never find the way up if you didn't know about it. Good security protocol too. Nice to see the ladies taken care of in that regard. Spacious shower, not attached but I don't really care about bumping into other customers.

She looks great in person. Spitting image of someone I used to know. Same smile, same eyes. No plastic anywhere on her face, nor does she need it. She knows the right expressions to pull when your sack is slapping against her perineum. Lovely pert little natural rack that suits her. Yet another girl I tried to persuade not to have any work done. Not tanned and not fair, somewhere in between.

Had a hilarious time with her. Too much to recount. She's very tight. Not as tight as Inn but it's very close. Made me laugh when she thought I'd make her loose. I got along well with her so YMMV.

Carried on talking after the first shot and she didn't know the difference between fucking and making love. Bless her. So I showed her. Inevitably that also turned into a violent pelvic assault on her vulva but hey, I tried.

Spoke to Anne for a while who offered me her noodles to eat (that's not innuendo unfortunately).

Also bumped into Nane. Cute and has a quiet look about her.

Overstayed a little (thanks again to okt for accommodating it) so quickly thanked her for the use of her orifices and promised to service them again soon.
Old 22-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
I also eyeing her too.
There is telegram gc for them.

Flooded with many frs.
Koi has gone back already 🙄
Old 22-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Being lurker. I remembered last week there are some topic about their FL(can't find it). This week what happen to their stable. Hope they are fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artrix View Post
Is the galaxy stable still available? Havent seen his posts for a few days
Old 22-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforbonk View Post

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753050

Claimed my free bonk on Kiss Silk Stockings.
Bro Silk as steady as always.
Irregardless of what was discussed here, he is still one of the best if not the best OKT to deal with. I only have good experiences with him, nothing nasty.

Kiss is a young lady from BKK.
She is quite similar to the advertised photos with a touch of thai tan.
Her body does has some baby fats which she has yet to outgrow but it is still a good body.
Her boobs are natural which is to my preference, size does not really matter, it will about how they stimulate the lady.
Pussy is tight and delicious, her body jerking is the best proof that she enjoyed my work on her pussy.
BBBJ is good and the duration is just about right. She is a pleaser.
FJ was sensual, no rush no fuss, we had a wonderful session cos everything felt so natural and we might have the right chemistry from the start. Had good sex in multiple positions.
Her GFE is normal I put it down to her poor command of english, I can speak simple Thai it probably helped.
Overall, Kiss is a good bonk, recommended.

Tq for sharing.
I agree that bro Silk is one of the reliable okt
so far. Had many sessions with his stable 8/10
are great bonks. His service recovery is steady poo pipi.
He is honest with his answers and never sian from problems.
This is not an advertisement or endorsement but
just sharing my experiences with this stable.
Old 22-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Diweiteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Soi - Nana

Looks: 7/10 (Average looking girl, but she's always smiling and her looks will grow on you.

Body: 8/10 (Slightly medium frame with Nice pair of boobs. Man made but very soft)

BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Awesome bbbj and managed to cim during round 1. She totally dt and keep going till cannot tahan liao. She took it like a champ, and will lick other sensitive areas)

Catbath: 8/10 (Good skill and will maintain eye contact while smiling)

FJ: 9.5/10 ( Her sex drive is madness, she will keep riding till she cum few times vigorously. She's really a commando,you just need to relax and enjoy!)

GFE:11/10 ( After round 1, requested for massage. Oh boy her massage also like her sex drive. She got got massaging skills, she cracked many of my bones. In a good way! Feel so good, from my legs leading to upper body!)

RTF: Highly recommended. Good service oriented!
Old 22-11-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

FR for Apple
From Loveaffair
OKT was prompt. He said apple is good. Turns out she is a good, hot horny.

Location: Bet Dhoby & Clark station. But a long walk. Take 🚌. But the hotel was very clean and nice with towels

Looks: 7/10. Made up with her non stop kisses.
Boobs: 9/10 36 soft, firm, fluffy.
Body: 9/10. Volumptous. Lick her all over. Smooth as cream.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: I go for CIM.
Session 10/10. 30min shower together, 69, cuddles & non stop kisses.
RTF: YES
Old 22-11-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

+1 me agree as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigopsspec View Post
Did quite a lot dealings with him
Very on the ball fast respond
friendly good recovery service if things went hay wire

My guess is you did not done any deals with him before
and I believe with the recent telegram news, he is also protecting all the members from any Tom Dick Harry in his Telegram group
Old 22-11-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 20
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Yuna from DS

I have noticed this gal pics quite sometime from previously. But distance was an issue. Now that she have shifted. Decided to try her out. She is from punket and her English is good. Juz only pronounce “island” as “Iceland”.

OKT was prompt in replying. First time I m dealing with him & also first time trying this stable. Well took the leap of faith coz wanted to try her.

Yes like one bro mentioned the stairs up is totally dark. So on your HP torch.

The gal is from the pic no doubt. Juz that she is not that fair & she is also not that slim. Age stated also must add a few years la. Nowadays photos shown muz add our own imaginations to remove the filter.

The gal is very shy & somehow felt commercial. Minimal frenching mayb coz I smoker la...or mayb she Juz too shy

Boobs are natural and handful but saggy.

Business is slow for her & she dun intend to stay long. Juz helping her out to earn abit before she goes back.

So mayb if u Wan to try out a gal nex door with a handful natural boobs. U can try her. Experience wise mayb vary to each his own.
Old 22-11-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
desmondtok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Yuri From Slut Dungeon.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753374

Very Pretty Girl, banging body, Natural Cute Bosoms. Her english is very good, says she is studying in Uni. took really great care of me, offer water, help keep the clothes. seductive the way she moves, i think she dances part time.

attentive during shower and didnt reject when i started to french her. foreplay was good bbbj was nice. flipped her over cap on and doggy her. cowgirl was nice with her gyrating on me. couldn't last long and surrender to her.
took a show and rush back to the office.

will be back for this GEM. def a good fuck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1