The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Those days Penguin also ply to Tg Batu. Sitting for such a long journey real shag man...
Never been to Batu or Balai before. Just how far are these two destinations? I remember I used to do Tg Pinang - but 1hr 45min ride by the time reach there already "pun-chet"...
Old 23-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Halo fellow Batam mas

here's some updates on the riot.

Things are a little calmer now

An employee of PT Dry Docks World Graha, Indian national Prabaharan Ganesh has been sacked

Some photos for the aftermath taken

Old 23-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Not Activated

S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Old 23-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Not Activated

Old 23-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Not Activated

Old 24-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jackowacko is Cool - loads of Potential

Heyo bros,

Anyone wanna hit the island? 1st May or 8th May
Bring a newbie around
Old 24-04-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!

wah..Pak S.B.Y..aduh kenchang kali gambar nya..haven't been back to Btam in years..my driver still calls me and ask me when am I coming over..must invite Pak S.B.Y for coffee one of these days
Old 25-04-2010, 12:52 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratcool69 View Post
wah..Pak S.B.Y..aduh kenchang kali gambar nya..haven't been back to Btam in years..my driver still calls me and ask me when am I coming over..must invite Pak S.B.Y for coffee one of these days
Trims Mas Ratcool69 for the invite

Then it'll be Pak P's 1st time in Batam

One day Mas Ratcool69 one day Pak P will meet the Rakyat
Old 25-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Never been to Batu or Balai before. Just how far are these two destinations? I remember I used to do Tg Pinang - but 1hr 45min ride by the time reach there already "pun-chet"...
If memory serves me rite, took as long as 2.5hrs to reach Batu. Balai @ 1.5 - 2hrs depending which ferry.
Old 25-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
heartlander72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, how much does it cost to take a cab from Turi Beach Resort to Nagoya Area ? I assume from the hotel is usually more expensive, so any alternative (e.g. walking out of the resort, and taking from the roadside ?) which may be cheaper ?

thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
That part(turi beach) of Batam is a dead place, other than golf and expensive resorts. Who says nagoya is dead? There are tons of places to go if you know where to have fun.

From KTVs to disco to massage.

Of cos, if you are first timer, you dono where to go. Read my list for massage. For disco, there are Planet, Pacific, etc.

Nagoya is the centre for all the happening. Planet is next to Majestic hotel. Pacific Hotel is infront of Novotel.
Old 25-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2380 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlander72 View Post
Bros, how much does it cost to take a cab from Turi Beach Resort to Nagoya Area ? I assume from the hotel is usually more expensive, so any alternative (e.g. walking out of the resort, and taking from the roadside ?) which may be cheaper ?

thanks in advance.
Bro, around Rp70k to 100k. Don't know exact. It is not advised for you to walk out from Turi Beach resort to hail taxi by the roadside. If you know the geography of that area, you will know that, it is quite far to walk out from the resort. You left with no choice but to take the hotel taxi.

Another alternative is call a taxi...but in the end still the same.

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 26-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

thanks in advance.
Another option, get 1 cab take U to n fro all the places U plan to go, on a pre-arranged price for that couple of days. English speaking cabby, I dun have ready ctc. But if you n ur friend can communicate in malay or bahasa, maybe can get u 1.
Old 26-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Bro

thanks...RP100K still not that bad....dunno where I heard from that it costs about SGD70 (perhaps to and fro)....RP100K works out to be about SGD18 which is still ok lah.

Bro Wala, not going to be there for days lah, so no point getting 1 cabby for the whole day...it's going to be at night after the first day of golf that we will be heading out, then back in the night...

Thanks bros !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Bro, around Rp70k to 100k. Don't know exact. It is not advised for you to walk out from Turi Beach resort to hail taxi by the roadside. If you know the geography of that area, you will know that, it is quite far to walk out from the resort. You left with no choice but to take the hotel taxi.

Another alternative is call a taxi...but in the end still the same.
Old 26-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Bro

thanks...RP100K still not that bad....dunno where I heard from that it costs about SGD70 (perhaps to and fro)....RP100K works out to be about SGD18 which is still ok lah.

Bro Wala, not going to be there for days lah, so no point getting 1 cabby for the whole day...it's going to be at night after the first day of golf that we will be heading out, then back in the night...Thanks bros !!
Mas heartlander72

S$70 is really far fetched price. 100-150Rp is about the price.

DO NOT
be taken in.

Mas here may assist a supir for you
Old 26-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

Pak SBY, ok..got you...

What's Supir ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Mas heartlander72

S$70 is really far fetched price. 100-150Rp is about the price.

DO NOT
be taken in.

Mas here may assist a supir for you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread