The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Control9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Hello brother and sister, I Will be heading to hk for the first time. I would have you know from experienced seniors here.
Where is the red light district
Where is the clubbing area like Clarke quay
Any agent provide pretty girls
Thanks cheers
Old 27-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
HaizCamden is Cool - loads of Potential

6 days 5 nights
- Bonk 5 in total..
My itinerary exp as followed

1st night- after touch down walk to one of the 141 (lung Kong road near south wall) and this was my virgin HK chionging.. I would say 141 girls mainly are 50-50 chance of landing SYTs and pretty girls (trick is never give up to find the one you like), mainly ladies are non HK but they learnt the language canto here and some have to go back to China, but who cares? It's the beauty and frame that attracts me
First time tried out and it's so normal to see guys waiting behind you, walking past you wanting a short action too...CCtv operated

1st Dmg: 400hkd , FeiFei
Details: opened door wore high heels lady, 1.65m tall without heels, with cute flurry bra and panties, a bed a toilet and some small furniture that's all, small boobs, SYT face, sharp feature, 20 years old with a perky butt, long hair, 30mins affair including bathing before and after. What I like is their eager to please and moan, favourite move for me is to view their curve in a doggy position when you can hold their waist and bang them hard and fast without caring their well being though. Grabbing both of their perky butts really a handful. Can touch nipple and breasts softly but no licking at all.

2nd night
Same stretch of road I can't remember
2nd dmg: 141 wake up---400 HKD SYT again, 23 yrs old, small frame, really very perky butt, after few minutes of BJ, right away ride on like a job worker, but every bonk is good though very working like that... No kissing on lips, no licking of nipple and breast, love to moan loudly

3rd night ---- rest

4th night --- 141 Phoneix apt at causeway bay level 5,
Tried a sexy fox faced milf like 35 yrs old, to be honest not bad, wore a black specs to entice you to come in, high heels again, big D cup breast and real one... Eager to please, not so much working... Perky butt and allow to lick nipples very tasty in fact... Long hair milf and same doggy style nice... Love to moan loudly.
Dmg:500

Same night 2nd round dmg:550
Went to Dundas street (intersection of dundas and Nathan road), Chinese KTV Jing Bao Chen, concept quite fun but girls I tell you, only got one that is presentable.. I even went back on my last night but I regretted not taking her again (name Tina), well so for this 2nd round - I chose Tina.. Super GFE and we exchange wechat, she likes me a lot.
Concept: go in room choose a lady which suit your needs, ktv singing system is a disguise, pay 550 hkd to mamasan and get 50mins of non stop action at their hotel located at 9 storey.. I was lucky, I manage to screen one round of 6 girls and I chose Tina.. She hug my hand and followed me up the room like a gfe... We chatted bath together and she willing to please... Out of all my bonks in HK, this is the most worth it and feel like a king...
After bathing, I said I wan BJ with rubber, I said without rubber not clean for her too, I rejected kissing her lips when she said I am handsome, she admitted having one customer before me and I knew it's dirty to kiss her, during the whole course of bathing, we develop gfe and even on the bed when she ride on me and face me, a lot of times she wanted to kiss me but I allowed a single brush on my lips only.. She started her piano massage but doesn't matter ...then She started her foreplay and rubber me on, I stood up and she moan while eating me, I use my right hand and touch her cave, it's wet .. While she eating me, I talked and asked her why she wet, and Izit because she enjoy me touching her cave.. She nodded and said yes in mandarin.. I knew this is really a two sided affair and I pet her fast and she moan faster and I in and out my dragon for her to eat while I was on my knee.. We love the foreplay and gfe like bf and gf... Then she ride on me.. Her boobs are not real but it's a nice C Cup, she was shocked to find out I can realize hers are not real but I said I still love them, we did a missionary position while we both shake hard and I can have a full view of her breasts and kept licking it.. The L-shaped mirror just like most of the 141, gives u a good view of the action (both u and her), very seductive and arousing situation i can say... We changed to doggy my favourite style.. I ram hard and I grab her breastsss while I enjoy thrusting her from back, I can see her face moaning in pleasure via the reflection of the mirror both side ways and at the front (beauty of mirror), she enjoy it and I took it slowly because I don't want 50 mins to be up... But I know the ktv mamasan will call the room to hurry, unless I top up to add on time which I didn't... After a good 20mins of thrusting, and touching her grabbing her perky soft butts, and holding on her curvy waist throughout, then I exploded inside the rubber and she cleaned me up.. I was sweaty. Nice man... She didn't hurry me and asked me to lie in bed and we cuddle while I touch her breasts again and lick her nipple for the last time... We went to bath and exchanged we chat.. Even after 2 phone calls to hurry us, she ignored the calls and said don't bother them.. She hug me again and asked me to come back tomorrow(which I did) she also asked if I will come Hk again...

Last damage:400 HKD
I went back to same ktv wanting to try other new girls hoping Tina don know if I went back... But to my utter disappointment, there is no one like Tina... Unlucky, Tina appeared before me with other girls, I shout out to mamasan and her and said sorry to her that I wanna try other girls.. She left and smile, after another round of viewing still got no good girls and when I said wanted Tina, mamasan said she had been taken.. I waited for 1.5 hrs and was told that the guy in action now has added additional time... My bird cannot take it anymore and that's the time I virtually said bye bye to Tina and my most fun place out of all days..
I stumbled upon many 141 along the stretch and went up to a lot 指压parlour which are also legalized brothel but for massage, not easy to handle the pimps because they are angry fellow if you reject a line of ladies, but j manage to find one HK /China lady at 400, cute sexy sharp face SYT, breasts not as big as fake Tina's but the butt is very good.. She also said I am quite handsome and allow me to kiss abit on her lips.. I ram her from behind after the foreplay.. Total action about 25 mins that's all, didn't bath for me after action and wanna leave the place cuz quite scary... This is my second good bonk too..

Summary
Tina rank first, last night rank second, first night rank 3rd, milf I rank 4th and the SYT on second night rank last because too pro work alr

Ultimately, my trip I would say all my ladies have good and perky butt... Just like how u watch HK r rated movies. Their moans are good and although the 141 rooms are small but got feel to do action. Generally all allow roaming the caves and petting.. Beasts not so much of licking 2/5 don allow me to... All have sharp features
I also went to Fuji, but 22 storeys of girls a lot of them did not respond to my bell ringing... So I suggest try out 141 girls at different region at about 10pm-1am.. I really love Chionging HK, plenty of selection but never every try in call ladies to hotel since you can't verify the authentic of photo.. Hopefully I get to meet Tina again.. Now we are still messaging each other hehe
Old 28-03-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
traveler123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finito View Post
So i found this sex141 page,
Safe and YMMV for looks/service
Fuji is very popular building, lots of bros knocking on doors but excellent place to start. Join the 141 forum for detail reviews. Many syt but you need to walk around and take a look first. Easy to find HKD500 range for 30-45 minutes.

It's ok to knock, ring the bell and ask/look. English works 90% of time. But once you step inside that door, you are obligated to pay....
Old 03-04-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
rageta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there another similar building like fuji ?
pls share.
Old 05-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

HaizCamden is Cool - loads of Potential

There are so many... Pls do your homework sex141
Old 07-04-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aretoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in HK and looking for a good massage with extras. As with all countries the problem is always that those who are good with massage usually are aunties (you wouldn't want them anywhere near your little brother...), and those are willing to do extras suck at massage.

I guess the ultra practical Hongkongers have the same problem too. So one solution is to visit a sauna where they have a Part 1 Part 2 system. Part 1 is the massage by an auntie, and Part 2 is the syt who will go all the way. Pricing is usually all inclusive so no need to worry about bargaining. Bad thing is of course if all you want is a hj you don't get a refund

Info can be found at http://www.man169.com, http://xocat2.com and http://go141.com/zh/

Unfortunately they are in mandarin and cantonese. But you can take the MTR to Jordan, head west along Jordan Road and keep your eyes peeled. They are at either side of the road. Take note though in reality they are not as nice as the pictures or neon signs may suggest, and definitely nothing like what you see in Rush Hour. For that you'll have to try Macau i think. Here it's more basic and the decor more jaded.

I tried Empire Sauna. Shower and sauna first, followed by a solid massage by an auntie. Only 45 min but it's enough to loosen your entire body. This is HK after all and it's all about efficiency.

Then in came a syt from China. No5 i think. Nice body and friendly attitude. Fooled around some and got a nice hj. She's surprised that i didn't want the fj but i wasn't in the mood. You'll have about 30min for this part.

All in all it's a good solution for a decent massage and fooling around, and i think it's definitely more relaxing than going from door to door at Fuji Building. Damage HKD818 plus HKD20 tip for the locker uncle (apparently they don't have a fixed salary and rely solely on tips, so be nice to them!)

Also went to check out Utopia (Rainbow) Sauna. Apparently it's one of the better ones but there's hardly any info on them. It's at Basement 2, Energy Plaza, Grandville Sq, off Chatham Road South. Nearest MTR TST.

The interior looks promising but the rate is HKD1414 for 90min of massage and extras, and HKD1200 after 10pm. It's a bit steep for me so i passed. But reviews on man169 and xocat2 seem quite positive. Maybe that explains the rate, and the rather aloof attitude of the counter girl.

Hope this can help some bro save some leg work. Enjoy!
Old 08-04-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aretoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in HK and looking for a good massage with extras. As with all countries the problem is always that those who are good with massage usually are aunties (you wouldn't want them anywhere near your little brother...), and those are willing to do extras suck at massage.

I guess the ultra practical Hongkongers have the same problem too. So one solution is to visit a sauna where they have a Part 1 Part 2 system. Part 1 is the massage by an auntie, and Part 2 is the syt who will go all the way. Pricing is usually all inclusive so no need to worry about bargaining. Bad thing is of course if all you want is a hj you don't get a refund

Info can be found online at man169, xocat2 and go141

Unfortunately they are in mandarin and cantonese. But you can take the MTR to Jordan, head west along Jordan Road and keep your eyes peeled. They are at either side of the road. Take note though in reality they are not as nice as the pictures or neon signs may suggest, and definitely nothing like what you see in Rush Hour. For that you'll have to try Macau i think. Here it's more basic and the decor more jaded.

I tried Empire Sauna. Shower and sauna first, followed by a solid massage by an auntie. Only 45 min but it's enough to loosen your entire body. This is HK after all and it's all about efficiency.

Then in came a syt from China. No5 i think. Nice body and friendly attitude. Fooled around some and got a nice hj. She's surprised that i didn't want the fj but i wasn't in the mood. You'll have about 30min for this part.

All in all it's a good solution for a decent massage and fooling around, and i think it's definitely more relaxing than going from door to door at Fuji Building. Damage HKD818 plus HKD20 tip for the locker uncle (apparently they don't have a fixed salary and rely solely on tips, so be nice to them!)

Also went to check out Utopia (Rainbow) Sauna. Apparently it's one of the better ones but there's hardly any info on them. It's at Basement 2, Energy Plaza, Grandville Sq, off Chatham Road South. Nearest MTR TST.

The interior looks promising but the rate is HKD1414 for 90min of massage and extras, and HKD1200 after 10pm. It's a bit steep for me so i passed. But reviews on man169 and xocat2 seem quite positive. Maybe that explains the rate, and the rather aloof attitude of the counter girl.

Hope this can help some bro save some leg work. Enjoy!
Old 10-04-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

craftace is Cool - loads of Potential

where to find local hk syt? not interested to find prc or other country girls there
Old 12-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!

Any bros wanna do ktv in HK one of these nights from 12 apr to 16 apr
Old 12-04-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
finathiq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
Any bros wanna do ktv in HK one of these nights from 12 apr to 16 apr
Me. I am here already...
Old 14-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!

PM me your contact let's go out tonight.
Old 17-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aretoo View Post
Was in HK and looking for a good massage with extras.

Info can be found at http://go141.com/zh/
thank you bro for the link, was in HK for a short haul and this link is extremely useful. Found out the apartments where 141 is and when over to take a look. just need the name of the building and just go up and look look see see.

gotten a full service for hkd 500 and inside the room, it shows all the services available ranging from hkd 300 for hj t0 hkd 500 for a full service.
Old 17-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
iossshee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys hkg try this out ... open a bottle of chivas regal.. girls will join ur table for drinks. Kimberly is a gd place to hook hkg OL or pino.
Old 18-04-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone manage to book sex141 hotel based girls like those YoungBuddies or HoneyGirls using English. Am Asian Chinese but dont speak Cantonese
Old 18-04-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iossshee View Post
Guys hkg try this out ... open a bottle of chivas regal.. girls will join ur table for drinks. Kimberly is a gd place to hook hkg OL or pino.
Bro which club is best to pick up girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1