The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

HI hope some bros can help me with my qns as i haven taken a bus to hatyat before thks in advance
(1)where do i book the ticket to hat yat? golden mile?
(2)does the bus leave everyday?
(3)how many seater is it?16 or 26

thkss bro haven been to hatyat since no more tigerairways stopped
Old 06-03-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
(1)where do i book the ticket to hat yat? golden mile?
In Singapore, e.g.

Grassland Express
Head Office:
Golden Mile Complex, Tel: 62931166

Branches:
Boon Lay Shopping Centre, Tel: 62621661
People's Park Centre, Tel: 65331166

Konsortium Express
Golden Mile Tower, Tel : 6392 3911
Boon Lay Shopping Centre Tel : 6262 6411
Sunplaza, Tel : 6755 7311
People’s Park Centre, Tel : 6533 4455

Sri Maju Express
Golden Mile Complex, Tel: 62934160

Citi Exchange Express for KKKL
Golden Mile Tower, Tel : 63981216

Quote:
Yes, but need to check with the operators
during the Chinese New Year period

Quote:
(3)how many seater is it?16 or 26
Old 06-03-2008, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There is 1 bus departure per day around 7pm. You need to be there early to give your passport to the staff. She will help you with the filling up of immigration card.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilectus View Post
There is 1 bus departure per day around 7pm. You need to be there early to give your passport to the staff. She will help you with the filling up of immigration card.
30 mins in advance can le.

Retired
Old 07-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

thks bro cupnoodle,mafan and bro Evilectus have nt been there since no direct flight think will also check out the danok area also will post my fr when back going in april cya u guys
Old 07-03-2008, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

I might be trying to fly to penang or ipoh then trasfer flight back singapore or JB hope can find something better

Retired
Old 08-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
demon83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
I might be trying to fly to penang or ipoh then trasfer flight back singapore or JB hope can find something better
That a gd idea bro!!
Old 09-03-2008, 05:53 AM
Samster

JB air asia can only fly to penang cannot fly to alor star sainz.

Retired
Old 11-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nothing much recently in this thread...no one cheong hatyai nowadays liao or simply too lazy to post anything
?
Old 11-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Nothing much recently in this thread...no one cheong hatyai nowadays liao or simply too lazy to post anything
?
no direct flights so many bombings........Hatyai become ghost town liao......you got 22 pots but 25 points.....hehehe careful the clone catchers come after you LOL
Old 11-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<SUCHINDA>>> View Post
no direct flights so many bombings........Hatyai become ghost town liao......you got 22 pots but 25 points.....hehehe careful the clone catchers come after you LOL
Well, nothing to worry about. Got some high rep power bros up me for my contribution here with the photos I've taken.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nothing much recently in this thread...no one cheong hatyai nowadays liao or simply too lazy to post anything?
Well, for bros to go to Hatyai from SG, are likely to travel by coach since no choice. Having to spend about 14 hours for the one-way journey and then another to return SG. Furthermore, with the current fleet of coach operators in SG, which has limited fix number of seats and only one trip per day. Bro may have difficulty in the timing, need strong mind and to justify his trip planning.
Lets hope the News will bring more prosperity to Hatyai, in order to woo the airline operators.

Quote:
Well, nothing to worry about. Got some high rep power bros up me for my contribution here with the photos I've taken.
I'm not so fortunate as you, I had posted photos and gave guide in the Chiang Mai thread. But sadly, no power bro up me yet...
Old 11-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
I'm not so fortunate as you, I had posted photos and gave guide in the Chiang Mai thread. But sadly, no power bro up me yet...
Well, let me see what I can do for you. I think if you continue your sharing effort, there will be more bros willing to up you. Will up you when I recover my strength tonite.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I will be up there this Friday.See if i can post FR on any new developments there.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 11-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I will be up there this Friday.See if i can post FR on any new developments there.
Thanks bro, look forward for your update in hatyai. Personally I think that dannok is more happening than hatyai now. Next week I got to transit via bangkok, maybe make a detour to dannok, maybe only. Most likely I will stay in bangkok for a few days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1