The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-11-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 17
Hornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Amy.

Good bbbj. Made me cum on myself. Nice eraser nip, my type. Others same as other fr. Good.
Old 10-11-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dzeko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Koi from Slutdungeon

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=751975

Just itchy fingers and want to try the mystery bonk lor.
the OKT then just assigned me Koi.

Location: 5/10 - If you drive, quite difficult to find parking space. about 10-15 minutes walk from MRT and 2-3 minutes if you take bus.

Looks: 9/10 - resembles her pictures a lot. 100% wouldn't reject

Body: 10/10 - wah.... this one no joke, her stomach is flat and her backside is the QQ bouncy type, damn nice legs also

Pussy: 7/10 - is trimmed, allows fingering and painting but maybe my chemistry with her not good so cannot get her very wet.

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced (can see the surgery scars under armpit.) but they are nice. Not my thing since i like naturals more but some bros dun care if enhanced or natural. so i put green la since they are really quite nice.

Frenching: 0/10 : Kissing allowed but no frenching. why i score zero is because service listed got frenching but she don't allow.

Painting: 0/10: i didn't try. but looks and smells clean enough for bros who want to.

BBBJ: 6/10 - she's hard working and she will lick and suck your bro. but... idk leh... like she just going through motion only.

CIM: 0/10 - i didn't try.

COF/COB: 0/10 - i didn't try.

FJ: 9/10 first shot is cowgirl, she ride me gao gao and i shoot quite fast but for 2nd shot i take revenge by doggy her until she surrender and we change to missionary and other position before going back to doggy for finish.

GFE: 6/10 - She will also initiate to massage you after each shot and shower after massage. but why her GFE score not high is because if your standard for GFE is good service, shower with you, clean you up nice, etc... then she's ok. but I prefer the sort that really make me forget i am with a FL but give you the feeling like a ONS with a foreigner tourist type. that's why she score low here.

RTF: Not really. got other girls to try and she didn't make me feel she got anything outstanding besides her good figure and looks. Maybe another bro will get better chemistry with her and have an awesome session.

OKT: 7/10 Quick response, clear instructions but no friendly banter.

Last edited by Dzeko; 11-11-2019 at 11:38 AM.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
coqster is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoqster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
I also wonder the same. I was asked to provide IC details at the reception. Anyways, OKT offers shorttime outcall in such cases with attractive damages..
Now PDPA hotel can still take IC?
Old 10-11-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
everway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR on Ann from Basil Leaves
Okt: 10/10 (prompt reply even though i didnt use wadsapp to contact, patient and clear with instruction too)
Girl looks: 7/10 (similar to pics, with abit of discount)
Body: 9/10 (really extra petite)
Boobs: 5/10 (just as expected small lor)
Gfe: 9/10 (high playability, must try)
Old 10-11-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Alva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sisy from Galaxy

Pinky promised her, so no choice have to post Fr, even though i don’t want my rtf slot to so difficult book.

All the other bros say is true, plus her boobs are 100% real, soft and perky.
Her body is slim and hot cannot take it really.
Her english is good, from all the other countries she work in.
Very fun girl to talk to, always smilling, frenching is allowed and she will initiate french.
Really good service, all that is needed to say is said, bros who haven’t try her, what are you waiting for?

P.s: pardon my FR, first FR so i just write what i personally feel, thanks.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Uatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Brenda TRL

OKT - very clear communication and friendly
Location - easy to find and accessible via public transport
Looks - I feel she is even prettier than her photos
Body - solid boobs and ass
BJ - lots of suction and licking of the balls. Blew my 1st load here
FJ - very accommodating with lots of position change
GFE - not a time watcher, didn't look at her phone at all, massages between FJ and easy to talk about anything

Will definitely RTF before she goes back
Old 10-11-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dragghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Karina from Seduction

Face: 7/10. Smooth texture, eyes looked older due to double eyelid surgery.
Body: 9/10. Better than most, I have seen Coyote dancer's body from other stable, so score should be less than 10.
BBBJ: 10/10. Can DT, and will lick anything (for me).
Kissing & Frenching: 6/10. Don't allow frenching, due to other customer biting her lips, normal cliche. Only allow kissing after she satisfied with painting.
Painting: 10/10. Wet and no smell. She maintain her downside well.
Catbath: 10/10. I cannot tahan.
GF: 10/10.
FJ: 10/10. She can bend her leg with larger angle than most FLs in missionary, to have easier sliding.
OKT: 10/10. Simple and fast.
Old 10-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 0
GENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGENESIS159 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Earn from Rollypolly

Location: - If you drive, it's gonna be really hard for you to find parking lots in the area. But nonetheless, the hotel is really discreet and you will feel safe.

Looks: She resembles the pic and when I saw her in the flesh, I legit thought that she has Korean blood in her.

Body: Slight baby fats but it look good on her.

Boobs: C cup natural and feels good to be held in the palm. She loves it when you squeeze them hard.

Pussy: Trimmed and easily wet.

Frenching: She loves frenching and kissing. Most of the time, our mouth and tongues are interlocked.

Painting: No smell

BBBJ: Hardworking and extremely good suction! Willing to go down for an extended time.

CIM: Feels great. After I cummed in her mouth, she continues to suck and I can feel my life getting sucked out.

COF/COB: OMG! She will rub your soldiers all over her body with a CFM look!

FJ: Extremely horny lady. Her favorite position is doggy and standing doggy. Willing to accommodate to different positions and she will do her best to make you cum.

GFE: She feels like a gf compared to a service provider. This is my third time visiting her and it only gets better. The massage is also good.

RTF: Definitely!
Old 10-11-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evildeadly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Silk- Stockings (Shirley and Nayomi)

I am writing this on behalf of a friend, both of us went for the 2 girls respectively

< Shirley >

- Face/Body: 9/10 (probably a B cup but nice figure and nice face, smile is cute)
- FJ: 9/10 (hard rider and willing to accommodate)
- BBBJ: 10/10 (provided Assrim and good BBBJ)
- GFE: Smile throughout the whole session and has a nice smile so 10/10
RTF: Yes

< Nayomi >

- Face/body: 7.5/10 Normal looks but natural boobs, slightly on the plump side but great for doggy
- FJ: 8/10 Great natural boobs but not a hard rider.
- BBBJ: 8/10 (standard BBBJ with Deepthroat)
- GFE: 8/10 Smile throughout the whole session and will accomodate to your requests(provided me with good private part massage like a masseuse)
RTF: yes
Old 10-11-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR - Guitar @ Basil Leaves

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=750973

Out of action for a couple of weeks and saw something new. Decided to be adventurous and contacted Bro Basil for booking. Booking was smooth and OKT was easy to deal with even as first time customer.

Reached location and went up to Guitar's room. Pretty and sweet looking. For sure wont reject. Mesmerising eyes and cheeky too! Grabed my cock and led me into the room. She cuddled me from behind as I removed my shoes. Sweet girl.

Broke some ice and went to shower. I cleaned myself as I wanted to pee, so told her I can shower on my own. The moment I stepped out of shower Guitar was already on the bed waiting eagerly. She still has her 1 piece dress on.

Climbed on bed and laid on my back as Guitar slide beside me under the blanket. She got ontop of me and we frenched and frenched and frenched. Guitar licked my nipples with her hand grabbing my already hard cock.

She gave one of the best BBBJ. Wet, slurppy and able to deep throat. Love seeing her engulfing my cock.

I gave her some service in return too. Licking every inch of her sweet body beforw painting and fingering her. Foreplay went on for almost 15minutes. We interchanging amongst BJ and painintg.

She grabbed the condom and I went in balls deep. Such esctasy! Guitar squirmed and we fucked like rabbits in multi positions before I relased my load.

Took a shower and we cuddled while talking with eachother. Really love those mesmerising eyes looking deep into my soul.

Before long we realised I'm only left with 15minutes. Since I loved that BBBJ so much told her to just blow me off with CIM. It really was one of the best I had received. Her technique is amazing. I held her head while I unload every drop of my cum deep in her mouth. Not once she turned away or tried to "siam". She held my cock in her mouth still even long after I'm done with one of the best orgasms. She cheekily climbed ontop and tried to kiss me with a mouthful of cum. Hahaha.

Damn I keep on thinking about that BBBJ and CIM. I'm not a big fan of these but this was exceptional. Quick bros before she leaves our shores!!
Old 11-11-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
MongkutV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shirley Silk Stockings:

Looks: She is typical syt with a touch of class and poise. Definitely pretty with the usual tan. The can bring out and show off type of babe.

Body: As mentioned by a few bros, she is really slim. If you want, look no further than Shirley. Add the smoothness, I had a helluva time roaming it. Nice slim legs and a equally nice tasty ass.

Body: Natural but small. Enjoyed watching her reactions when I flicked her nipples with my tongue. Shiok leh!

Frenching: The moment we started there was no stopping. This is worth the $ itself.

BBBJ: The moment she started licking my nipples, my fat belly to my cock, I would probably to hit her with a freight train to stop. Yup, she was that cock hungry. I always love it when my manhood is worshipped like that and even more so when my balls are loved. Her style is normal paced with a lot of deepthroat actions coated with ample saliva.

FJ: We tried several positions till my sweats beat down on her face and body. Missionary is the choice position so I can enjoy her grimacing every time I went balls deep in her. Humped her for a good 20mins before I surrendered my loads.

GFE: Very calm girlfriend like behaviour throughout, probably her normal job in BKK requires her to do so? Needed google translate to help out as her english is below average. She was never in a rush to wrap up the session even after I blew my shots.

RTF: YES!
Old 11-11-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros, Any recommendation for good long sloppy BBBJ with CIM? Thanks in advance
Old 11-11-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Duke390boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fen of Sex Amazon

100/10!

Maybe i too humsome. Lol. 😜
Old 11-11-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrF3ank View Post
Sisy of GalaxyXscorts.

Next target but hard to get slot
Old 11-11-2019, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2474 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrF3ank View Post
Sisy of GalaxyXscorts.

Appearance: early 20s. Sharp facial feature and always put on a smile with her eyes which i like it alot. Greeted me wearing the black lingerie as shown in her profile pic.

Body: Sexy and curvy, boobs felt more like D cup rather then C, attribute provided by OKT on forum is quite accurate regarding to ht and wt. Perky and firm butt coupled with cleanly shaven pxxxx.

ACTIONS: Upon arrival, french non-stop with tongue fight until mine is soar and needed a break. Proceeded to shower together where she took really good care of you. Can tell that she is a very hygiene lady. After cleaned and examined little f3ankie, she gave a nice BBBJ while still in the bathrm which i took it as a sign that i passed the cleanliness test??

Back to bed while i am sitting and chilling, she kneeled down and give a good thorough catbath from top till bottom, (neck, nips, waist, thigh, balls) then BBBJ my buddy f3ankie again, with good suction this time round. After servicing me, to return her the flavour i told her to relax and pumped her for a good 20mins using every patterns (doggy, missionary, reverse cowgirl etc), however i was unable to finish the deed as i was out breath so i requested a rest as she had already came twice.

This is where it got interesting. She felt obligated to finish the job and used a special weapon, i would not reveal it but lets just say it's kryptonite to every man. You guys have to ask her yourself.

After finally accomplished what i came for, we chatted awhile and know that this is her 1st stint working in Sg. So for those that like fresh stock, it can't get any fresher. She only stay for 2 weeks so for those that like a sexy and chio fresh lady with those kind of passion in ensuring your R&R (release and relaxation). Wait no more.

RTF: YES!!
Her slot not easy get..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1