The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenofblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
huh?okt me seriously u must be joking rite. i was with her that day and when ur review come out i didnt even comment. we were kissing and hugging and i tot to extend. she did inform u 3hour beforehand as i told her to do so. the thing abt me okt is jus so laughable.
haha..oh u were kissing and hugging her when my review came out and uTOLD her to give me 3 hours info before hand. So which time machine did she take

So ok.. U insist u r not an OKT, yet you get to tell ML what to do, U start a flame war with anyone with poor review of specific ladies, u seemed to be controlling the modes of communication for Yuki.. Ok u r either an OKT fake account and is terrible at concealing or you need a life.

Anyway my job's done. Think the rest of the bros here can see what u are. The discerning one will forever doubt your hardsell.
Old 28-12-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofblades View Post
..oh u were kissing and hugging her when my review came out and uTOLD her to give me 3 hours info before hand. So which time machine did she take

So ok.. U insist u r not an OKT, yet you get to tell ML what to do, U start a flame war with anyone with poor review of specific ladies, u seemed to be controlling the modes of communication for Yuki.. Ok u r either an OKT fake account and is terrible at concealing or you need a life.

Anyway my job's done. Think the rest of the bros here can see what u are. The discerning one will forever doubt your hardsell.
haha. u say i hardsell okt then whatever loh. i okt u very funny my kc want extend session cannot ar. sorry angel kept u waiting. i still miss her loh. the reason why i kept silence because i abit paiseh to ask her cancel. u say i stand on fl/ml side do u know my history?haha ok u say i okt so be it u making laugh non stop. maybe can ask fate if want u write review

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 29-12-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
espada11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which girl is the supposedly fake mr about?
Old 29-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Zaelert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZaelert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The issue started with a fake mr from zaelert aka derrickboy who refused to use the real nick to post. I dunno what bad mr when i see through a fake mr being posted.

if u r unhappy with my post u can choose to zap. But as the samsters community there arent any issue with me now asking ppl to post true and honest fr instead of trying to make use of this thread to ask for extra services or else threaten the girl to post a fake MR.

So i dont get your point what respect when you dont respect the ML or ML (s) that paying for this LOCAL MASSAGE payzone. This thread is for a truthful review from bros and not to manipulate this "free thread for all" even if u did post many reviews for girls doesnt mean your review is always true because you have an ulterior motive for doing so.

So what respect you talking about now ?

???
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 29-12-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
tsohsoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried her before?

http://chewyfruit.org/julli/

Looks tempting but FRs only on site not sure...
Old 29-12-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dexter1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/xing-yue-%E6%98%9F%E6%9C%88/

Anyone tried her before?
Old 29-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsohsoh View Post
Anyone tried her before?

http://chewyfruit.org/julli/

Looks tempting but FRs only on site not sure...
Ya lor. Was interested as well. Tempted...
Old 29-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Yea look nice but also look quite familiar but my old mind can't rem seen where liao...

Bro go commando loh then can MR for us

P.S. The bottom pic at chewy's site really yummy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ya lor. Was interested as well. Tempted...

Old 29-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Boss/Boys.... You all need to take it else. Ask people dun fight but end up fighting amongst yourselves.

If i don't update MRs, I very bored leh. Play CSI look for fake MRs so fun. If this thread banned. what am i gonna dooooOOOoooo?

OK. Thread updated again. So many new posts i tot got so many new MRs sia.

Happy 2014 everyone. Play it safe and.... live and let live.
Old 29-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Yea shit is so serious in this thread that someone decides to zap me after I quote Mr DJ post.

In any point of time I did offend you, please keep it to a pm.
In fact I will up you 8 points as a form of apology.

Cheers! Happy Holidays everyone.
Old 29-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Good day bros!

Anyone can recommend MLs who have their own place, not own room please.
Old 29-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MassageFollower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys,

if the MLs are good, one or two bad MRs won't harm them as there will be many more good one.真金不怕火炼. This is the very reason why bro Stiffness started this thread. To let us samster have a fairer platform in which the MRs are not so easily faked.

He had also put in a lot of effort to identified who are the zombies. I know there are some bros who are more protective of certain MLs but there is no need to go and start war among the bros because of this. This thread is for bros who want to find good and happy time. Not for people to start to.pick a fight.
Old 29-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageFollower View Post
Guys,

if the MLs are good, one or two bad MRs won't harm them as there will be many more good one.真金不怕火炼. This is the very reason why bro Stiffness started this thread. To let us samster have a fairer platform in which the MRs are not so easily faked.

He had also put in a lot of effort to identified who are the zombies. I know there are some bros who are more protective of certain MLs but there is no need to go and start war among the bros because of this. This thread is for bros who want to find good and happy time. Not for people to start to.pick a fight.
got to agree here. but dmg is done,thank u to those. i trying my best to keep her here. the only mr i trust most is bro stiffness.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 29-12-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 29-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 23
Sentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Refer to the thread on your signature.
Since bloody when u start on massage girls refer sammyboy photo exchange dont just diam diam over there
bro what's going on?
i felt it was a good poem so i gave points.
im a clone account?
12 year old clone account? .....
anyway as long as you are happy.
Have a good new year ahead!
Old 29-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seriously...with power, comes with heavy responsibility. For nothing I was zapped 3 points! I dun really write nonsense in sbf. Jin emo.

anyway, here are two honest MRs.

Yoyo
http://sgbeautycastle.com/yo-yo-massage-fj/
I actually opt for 90mins massage package, no fj. When door opened, I was quite disappointed by the look. Reduced to 60mins and requested pure 100% massage. Actual person dun seems to resemble the pix on website. Maybe 50% resemblance. But the massage was really good. A great chatter and never bored. Full 60 mins utilized.
Location Area G and sharing appartment. Need to run across to the shower room.
Recommend for decent massage.

Taohong
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4786
After a super tired workout morning on a weekend, checking out all the reviews on the website, I decided to contact her.
Location also Area G. But the surrounding isnt very discreet. Powerful massage. I like the chopping. Super relaxing session with spa-like ambient background music. HDLY is sensually done. She has a very nice figure. Size B+ boobies. Very sexy.
Upgraded my top 3. This is no.1 so far for me. RTM for sure.

Last edited by herotan; 29-12-2014 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Updated names
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1