The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
I admit sometimes I help them out.... but before you call me a carrothead maybe you dun understand their situation.

I have a regular ML in PL that I take out to a hotel every fortnightly for a 2 hr session because I dun like her "shop" in PL. She actually is renting it from the owner and pay daily rental of $70 ($50 + $20 utilities) for it. If she does not turn up for work she still has to pay $50 unless she has given advance notice to the owner and able to get another ML to rent the room..... then she only pay a token $20.
So sometimes when I take her for outcall session..... I will cover her rental for that day unless she oredi had done some customers earlier.... which she will decline my offer to help if she oredi covered the rental.

I dun tink by doing this I should be labelled as a carrothead..... it is being fair to her as she should not be suffering any loss just because I ask her for outcall.
Bro your head on top starting to grow carrot, once ripe u can harvest it to cook carrot soup at home. Haha
Old 29-09-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
Sometimes our feelings get the better of the logic.I used to engage a milf at the hotel for massage.Enjoy her msssage and grew to like her.The massage session turned to fj session after the massage.It can get very obessive as i can have sex with her three times a week but i paid her 150 everytime for a 2 hrs sessions including the one hour massage and the one hour sex.To me i enjoyed it for the 2 hours session.
Wah.. if still have this lobang.. share bro.. lol
Old 29-09-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Bro your head on top starting to grow carrot, once ripe u can harvest it to cook carrot soup at home. Haha
Cannot say carrot lah.. close door liao is business between themselves. how shiok he enjoy the session only he knows .. both are willing party... i mean we spend within our limits and pay what we think is worthwhile.. all guys same lah die at woman pussy.. differnce is old pussy or young pussy... tight pussy or loose pussy... lol
Old 29-09-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbelieveable View Post
Sometimes our feelings get the better of the logic.I used to engage a milf at the hotel for massage.Enjoy her msssage and grew to like her.The massage session turned to fj session after the massage.It can get very obessive as i can have sex with her three times a week but i paid her 150 everytime for a 2 hrs sessions including the one hour massage and the one hour sex.To me i enjoyed it for the 2 hours session.
$150 for 2h including FJ is a steal ....
Old 29-09-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
when i reached, straight away i dive "3 metre" deep, swim one round saw no pearl, xian disappointed. dive to other places for fun.
around after 30mins or so, try again and vola! shell was open!!

"Ang Pai" pearl was in "Ang" today, 26/09 (lol ok bad pun)
pearl was in good condition despite some aging, 7/10
size of pearl-pearl was in "B"reath taking condition as well.
at 3 metre deep level with b sized pearls, can only think of one ang pai who fits.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why need to stand outside her shop? Call and fix an appointment.
Or do like I always do..... book her for outcall
I did not like the cramped premises in XQ's shop.... so I always arrange outcall sessions with her after my one & only session inside her shop. I will pick her up when she is ready to knock off @ 5 or 6pm..... drive to hotel for our 2 hourly session..... then go for dinner before sending her home. I have been doing that once every week and XQ has commented some of her customers thought I was her bf because they see me picking her up every week...... lol
Quote:
I have a regular ML in PL that I take out to a hotel every fortnightly for a 2 hr session because I dun like her "shop" in PL. She actually is renting it from the owner and pay daily rental of $70 ($50 + $20 utilities) for it. If she does not turn up for work she still has to pay $50 unless she has given advance notice to the owner and able to get another ML to rent the room..... then she only pay a token $20.
So sometimes when I take her for outcall session..... I will cover her rental for that day unless she oredi had done some customers earlier.... which she will decline my offer to help if she oredi covered the rental.
think the regular ml you saying is xiaoqian, you post something very similar before. just curious, your earlier post say go weekly and now is fortnightly so a bit confused.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
XQ is still at same shop...... that baby dino you saw was probably another ML who rented her room during her absence.
you sure she still at the same shop???? you must be her regular cos she go outcall with you often, so you should know better or you trying to create smokescreen.

Last edited by KTVbuddy; 29-09-2020 at 10:36 AM.
Old 29-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 9
kelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I admit sometimes I help them out.... but before you call me a carrothead maybe you dun understand their situation.

I dun tink by doing this I should be labelled as a carrothead..... it is being fair to her as she should not be suffering any loss just because I ask her for outcall.
Carrot head sia
Old 29-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Think this whole thread is just focusing and talking on xq only. Might as well her supporters open one new thread just to talk about her.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
boldoynx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I Guess diff folks have diff Chiong philosophy.

I would just think that it is better use for the extra bucks to pay for another session. Maybe one feel more shiok that the ML can go outcall with him, but I will feel more shiok with another release lol.
Old 29-09-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

There is 1 new shop on lvl 2. Just beside Joey shop. The lady abit fat thou.
Old 29-09-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
There is 1 new shop on lvl 2. Just beside Joey shop. The lady abit fat thou.
I mentioned in an earlier post.. seem like under the radar...anyone knows abt this fat lady?
Old 29-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldoynx View Post
I Guess diff folks have diff Chiong philosophy.

I would just think that it is better use for the extra bucks to pay for another session. Maybe one feel more shiok that the ML can go outcall with him, but I will feel more shiok with another release lol.
Each individual preferance lah.. the guy wanna pay more is his money anyway .. but i will not la.. but he pay more to a GILF then maybe he somehing wrong lah
Old 29-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Really meh all guys die at woman pussies? If the pussies is ugly and turn off with big Bush didnt shave will you die? And is only a pussies which men can be carrot haha.. very good logic
Bro u dont talk cock lah.. when we say die of cos is for pussy you lust to piak lah.. if you wont die at woman pussy you wont be here liao lor.. Knn thoes pussy you mention if you want you can go JSP level 4... damn cheap $50 for full course.. they have special service toothless bbbj.. they remove dentures and blow.. you go there you sure wont be carrot.. and you might have chance to carrot the granny
Old 29-09-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Bro u dont talk cock lah.. when we say die of cos is for pussy you lust to piak lah.. if you wont die at woman pussy you wont be here liao lor.. Knn thoes pussy you mention if you want you can go JSP level 4... damn cheap $50 for full course.. they have special service toothless bbbj.. they remove dentures and blow.. you go there you sure wont be carrot.. and you might have chance to carrot the granny
Prince Devitt up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread