The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2010, 07:24 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

if u people are so worried after the exposure.
why dont u go for the HIV PEP Treatment?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-09-2010, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fiddy100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didnt reallu thought about it in thr first place. Thought i wont be so suay. Sigh. Now the thought of going for the test just gives me creeps:/
Old 10-09-2010, 07:45 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

go for the HIV PEP Treatment then..
it will ease your worry by half..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy100 View Post
Didnt reallu thought about it in thr first place. Thought i wont be so suay. Sigh. Now the thought of going for the test just gives me creeps:/

Old 10-09-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

I thought the hiv pep treatment is for first 72 hours?? Its pub holiday today so i'll have to wait till tmr to see the doctor. Sighhhh
Old 10-09-2010, 10:58 AM

You should have done it immediately after the exposure..

Btw avoid all commercial sex and you wont have to worry
about whether clinics are open during the public holidays.

Quote:
I thought the hiv pep treatment is for first 72 hours?? Its pub holiday today so i'll have to wait till tmr to see the doctor. Sighhhh

Old 10-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2933 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm seriously suffering from some panic attacks which makes me have difficulty sleeping at night and mugging for midterms in uni. Swore to retire from any commercial sex after this test already.
If you're a paranoid hypochondriac, DON'T FUCK WHORES! The months of suffering far outweigh the few minutes of pleasure. It's simply not worth it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Samster

Tested negative for both hiv and syphillis. Doc says i need not go back anymore as 6 weeks window period is enough to determine it already. And there has been no cases of 1st mth neg and 3rd mth pos before. Woohoo. Thanks for reading guys.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ariesrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tested negative for both hiv and syphillis. Doc says i need not go back anymore as 6 weeks window period is enough to determine it already. And there has been no cases of 1st mth neg and 3rd mth pos before. Woohoo. Thanks for reading guys.
they really said that? congrats!
Old 12-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Samster

yea as a matter of fact, this is the the 4th week going to the fifth week already. been tested negative for both hiv and syphillis. gave me medicine for my anxiety disorder. told me that this test after 4th week should be 99% accurate already and if i wan it to be 100% accurate then do a HIV PCR test which cost $600! after hearing the good news, shoke hands with the doctor and left the clinic already. for my case actually was a bbbj by a fl during 2nd or 3rd week of july. tested neg yest so doc said 99% accurate arleady. and for my last encounter with a GL bbbj was 1st week aug. so he said its pretty 99% accurate already, but still come back during the 3rd mth for a test cos the 3rd month test is a directive from MOH and also to double comfirm. Not like what bros say that 1st month is 50% and 3rd month is 99%. (no offence though, but was stated by the doctor. not me :\)

thats what i remember from the doc. so yeap. took a load of my mind and swore to quit FL, GL , WL, massage parlor girls or what already.

It was truely a freaking scary experience man.
Old 14-09-2010, 03:38 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: HIV screening info... please make it a sticky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFig View Post
Look guys,

There is a rather simple way to go about making sure the WL you are bonking isn't HIV positive. Or at the very least, a good chance she won't be transmitting to you.

The test is call Orasure. Here's where to get it.
http://home-hiv-tests.com/

Hey, 20 minutes of testing. She is negative, you play and at the very least you know you aren't gonna lose your life over it...though you might catch other stuff...
apparently most ppl dunno that HIV screening is as good as shit! there is this fucking window period of 3 months, meaning that the test can only be 100% real after 3 months of your possible HIV exposure. During these 3 months, you should not further expose urself. So in the end, the message is still 要出来玩不要怕死!
Old 14-09-2010, 08:14 AM

Re: HIV screening info... please make it a sticky

mate... 100% ??????
source please ...
you apparently falls in the " most people" category..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesingapore View Post
apparently most ppl dunno that HIV screening is as good as shit! meaning that the test can only be 100% real after 3 months of your possible HIV exposure.

Old 14-09-2010, 08:15 AM

mate.. to be fair
read his post again..
it was posted 5 years ago..
i havent seen him post for a while..

Quote:
Not like what bros say that 1st month is 50% and 3rd month is 99%. (no offence though, but was stated by the doctor. not me :\)

Old 14-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

oh soli about it. hahaha. but then again. the doctor still told me to go back to get tested on the 3rd mth if i want a peace in my mind. but said that i would probably be 100% neg again, so not really a point.

no offence but imo, doc's words > online websites. You dont know which is real or fake. only those who practice medicine will be good enough to tell you
Old 14-09-2010, 12:14 PM

of course mate..
i am not the least offended.
the 50% guide wasnt even coined by me..
however there really isnt a100% in anycase.
that is why he said 'probably'

When Should I Get Tested?
http://www.thebody.com/content/art6113.html

If you are infected with HIV, it usually takes from three weeks to two months for your immune system to produce HIV antibodies. During this "window period" you can test “negative” for HIV even if you are infected. If you think you were exposed to HIV, you should wait for two months before being tested. You can also test right away and then again after two or three months. If you are infected, you can transmit HIV to others during the window period even if you test negative. About 5% of people take longer than two months to produce antibodies. Testing at 3 and 6 months after possible exposure will detect almost all HIV infections. However, there are no guarantees as to when an individual will produce enough antibodies to be detected by an HIV test. If you have any unexplained symptoms, talk with your health care provider and consider re-testing for HIV.

Quote:
oh soli about it. hahaha. but then again. the doctor still told me to go back to get tested on the 3rd mth if i want a peace in my mind. but said that i would probably be 100% neg again, so not really a point.

no offence but imo, doc's words > online websites. You dont know which is real or fake. only those who practice medicine will be good enough to tell you

Old 14-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

hahahah. thanks bro. but i'm pretty happy with the results at 5 weeks already. he said its good enough an estimate already and has no cases of 1mth neg and 3rd mth neg already. so probably wont be going back there anymore :/

anyway thanks big sexy bro. will up you later. but i doubt i'll be coming back this forum anymore as it just gives me the creep and the bad memories of the panic attacks from reading.

Signing off once and for all,
Fiddy100

edit: and just for my case he said the probability of getting hiv from bbbj was 0.05% if there's a sore in her mouth. plus the inaccuracy of testing at first month of 1% which boils down to 0.05/100 times 1/100 = 5 X 10^-6. cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1