The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 13-05-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bam15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

This remind me of a girl I fucked sia. The bf cannot satisfy her so I help him fuck his gf gao gao. Total slutty to me and do everything I tell her to do like tis selfie. Super guai gf to him and so horny with me HAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Sorry about ur situation bro ...... hope this helps
Today hy pissed me off .... 😏
She went for lunch w other male colleagues without telling me .
As punishment for my displeasure i made her leave table mid way thru her lunch go to the toilet and take some tit pic for me. And she must squeeze her tits .
Bros do u think she has done a good job squeezing her tits ? Feedback pls..... tmd
Hah 😀

Old 13-05-2023, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam15 View Post
This remind me of a girl I fucked sia. The bf cannot satisfy her so I help him fuck his gf gao gao. Total slutty to me and do everything I tell her to do like tis selfie. Super guai gf to him and so horny with me HAHA
Can share pics of her neh neh and pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-05-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 717 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Nice! Are you thrilled because you can enjoy owning other people's possessions?
Old 13-05-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam15 View Post
You r another fortunate guy enjoying someone else's possession as the sis says...can u share with us more details of yr notti sessions with her, how it 1st happened etc, etc ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-05-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Nice! Are you thrilled because you can enjoy owning other people's possessions?
In a way yes . Its def a turn on knowing i can do watever i wan with her body but on the contrary her hubs got ZERO chance to even peep at her tits .....
Awesome ......
while it lasts !!!!
Old 13-05-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
In a way yes . Its def a turn on knowing i can do watever i wan with her body but on the contrary her hubs got ZERO chance to even peep at her tits .....
Awesome ......
while it lasts !!!!
Just curious why she rejected her hubby's advances
Old 13-05-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
AhFangWoGanNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dinner time !! Who is up for abalone ???

OMG so tempting!
Old 14-05-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhFangWoGanNi View Post
OMG so tempting!
Yes . Looks good hor ? But i haven eat her abalone yet . Should u ?
Old 14-05-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhFangWoGanNi View Post
OMG so tempting!

I told hy to play with herself in the shower ..... and she inserted three fingers to show us ....
this bitch is really horny now . Tml i m gonna hav to fuck her in office .
Old 15-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks bro . We are all fortunate in our own ways .
Now its lunchtime and i think hy didnt do a good job squeezing her tits in the pic yest hence i ordered her to take another one ....
enjoy bros .....
Bro, sorry to say, I have never been fortunate.
From my ex gfs until now, I am always the 1 who begs for sxx, hugs and kisses. That's not the only sad part, my other sad part, my work place all males, don't even have females available.even toilet cleaner also guy. Sianz. 😔
Old 15-05-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Sometimes just a mere fuck, hug, some attention can save a life. I saw a lady who keeps asking for hugs, (not sure what people get in return). Citing Leslie as an example, imagine he felt loved that day, he might not have ended his life.

be good if we can share women that are divorced, horny or not divorced but horny, looking for hook ups too.

I think everyone wants a no strings attached good fuck, just to get by in life and not dwell on the downside of many things.
Well said bro.

I also wished to find a no strings attached good fuck. Being said, I guess hard to find for me. Tough luck for me.
Old 15-05-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
I ve been in a sexless marriage and its terrible. For a man in the prime of his life ...... its an absolute torture . Fortunately i got thru it and moved on in life . But i can say it was depresssing and sad . It jus sucked the life and passion for life out of me back then.
So bros if u are depressed its understandably so but dont do silly things . As men we hav dependents who need us . By dependents i mean our kids our parents .....
cherish ourselves becos we are worth it . Enjoy bros .....
Bro, I am in the same shoes as you. Bro, at least you have hy to save you. I don't have any such luxury. I am very depressed and demoralised every time when I am not being kept busy.
Old 15-05-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dinner time !! Who is up for abalone ???

Bro, you have abalone to eat everyday, very lucky. Wish to have abalone to eat at least once a month too.
Old 15-05-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes . Looks good hor ? But i haven eat her abalone yet . Should u ?
Bro, if given a choice to eat, I will not mind eating it since I've nothing to eat. I am a beggar, who can't be choosy.
Old 15-05-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

I told hy to play with herself in the shower ..... and she inserted three fingers to show us ....
this bitch is really horny now . Tml i m gonna hav to fuck her in office .

Anyone ? Teatime ?
Like 肉包子?
Told hy we need to up our game .... normal sleazy pics no longer up to scratch . Her pics must look classy not trashy .....
Hhahhaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1