The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Pii YY, if you have time, I suggest you one hotel at niman soi 6 Yantarasri Hotel. Price wise if low season can be as cheap as 1500+. Due to its location which walkable about 5 mins to infinity disco, monkey and warm up I think it's quite reasonable. There's 24 hrs supermarket and wawee cafe just outside the hotel. Had a night there as my gf lazy to drive back home, after had a countless drink of sang som at The monkey. Really cosy hotel with a huge bath tub, and nice breakfast.
What about the Baiyoke C.hotel.? Any review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
He is back in the north Thailand, very HARD to CuM down, u must fate to meet Mr KongMing ( Nonteerak2553 )... 看你的造化... See ur fate...
Quote:
Ya once I'm mediate in the mountain, chances to see me are very slim.
Soon, you will be known as LP Nonteerak.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
What about the Baiyoke C.hotel.? Any review.

Soon, you will be known as LP Nonteerak.

Oh the one with a cafe below, white color building with green word.
I yet to test the Baiyoke C. But seems like not bad. Next time if I too much of sang som I will give it a try.

This LP got no amulet to give out. 555555+ it's raining! Wet wet friday!
Old 08-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Izzt the one along the main ninman road, just after warm up izzt? Wet wet Friday good day to sleep early... no amulet to give never mind just bless us how to sian the north Sao Sao can lioa... Becareful as last week I read there maybe flood in the north again, take care... See u then...

Quote:
Oh the one with a cafe below, white color building with green word.
I yet to test the Baiyoke C. But seems like not bad. Next time if I too much of sang som I will give it a try.

This LP got no amulet to give out. 555555+ it's raining! Wet wet friday!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 08-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Izzt the one along the main ninman road, just after warm up izzt? Wet wet Friday good day to sleep early... no amulet to give never mind just bless us how to sian the north Sao Sao can lioa... Becareful as last week I read there maybe flood in the north again, take care... See u then...
Yup, the one along niman road. Before the warm up. Sian sao sao, everybody can do it. Just sweet talk, they wet laew. they more friendly towards the foreigner. Yup, before that flood at Lampang. Despite being surrounded by mountain, still flood. Mai kao chai jing jing.

You too take care na, see you someother time.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Chiang Mai

Thanks for the updates guys!

Although Chiang Mai is not the best destination for cheonging.
However I always get this timeless and enchanting vibe whenever I'm in Chiang Mai.
The pace is very slow and lots of nature around.
This must be the reason why.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Re: Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Although Chiang Mai is not the best destination for cheonging.
However I always get this timeless and enchanting vibe whenever I'm in Chiang Mai.
The pace is very slow and lots of nature around.
This must be the reason why.
Yup, I agree with you, here there's little ago go bar, only have KTVs. Unless you have a deep pocket or local friend who can bring you to these KTV. Otherwise if one enjoy the slow pace and the beauty of nature, CNX is the place, heaven chionging would be Pattaya or Bkk itself.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Nonteerak2553;7313490]Oh the one with a cafe below, white color building with green word.

Anyone bros care to share info regarding:

1) Which Hotel u recommend: Near Night market, budget below S$50. Clean room, less than 5mins walk to Night market, free wifi (at lobby also can).

2) Elephant ride: I notice at less 2 places. Which one recommended or there are lots more? How much is the ride/entrance fees?

3) Which temple worth to pay a visit to Chiang Mai?

4) If visit Chiang Rai, day trip will do (how much) or better to stay 1 night at Chiang Rai (Will be going 5D 4N)?

5) From airport to Night market, taxi fare around 120baht? Must bargain or ....... ????

Thanks 1st to bro who willing to share info as this is my first trip to Chiang Mai.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Hawk 88.

There's plenty hotel surrounding the night bazaar. Log in agoda to check it out. If 50 bucks sgd is your budget, agoda can narrow down for you.

There's nothing to shout at night bazaar here, however Sunday walking street is better than weekend market at Bkk.

If for elephant ride I know nearby my house here theres one, but I'm not sure how much, and yet to try before. Best for you to go for a package tour, rafting and elephant ride all in one. There's many counter at the night bazaar for you to choose.

Temple wise would be Doi Suthep and Doi Inthanon. Doi Inthanon seems abit far away from the city, but Doi Suthep is a must to visit especially first time in CNX. You don't complete your CNX visit if you never pay Doi Suthep a visit. There's a van to rent to visit CEI, if I'm not mistaken would cost you about 1k ++ baht inclusive driver. Theres counter for this too at night bazaar. Stay at CEI if you like to shopping at Burma border, lots of leather stuff you can purchase here.

Taxi fare within the city is 120 BHT. There's no nego for the fare and there don't have meter inside the taxi. Hope you enjoy your stay at CNX.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Near night bazzar, if under $50, you can try hotel M or na thapae.

Bro Nonteerak, other than warm up. what are Hiso thai club to recommend ?
Old 08-06-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
Near night bazzar, if under $50, you can try hotel M or na thapae.

Good sharing spirit. The last time I went up to CM was years back.
Cooling weather, shops, eat, lots of nice thai food and not forgetting the thai massage. Wowwwwwww great.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post

Pii, you can try this na, Monkey, Infinity and Fabrique.
For monkey and Infinity, both located at Niman. And for Fabrique, it's located at The President Hotel basement. Both Fabrique and Infinity are after hours club, best to get there about 12 to 1 in order to secure table, and Monkey is just like Warm Up, but Monkey has a mature crowd compare to Warm Up.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hawk 88.

There's nothing to shout at night bazaar here, however Sunday walking street is better than weekend market at Bkk.

Best for you to go for a package tour, rafting and elephant ride all in one. There's many counter at the night bazaar for you to choose.

Temple wise would be Doi Suthep and Doi Inthanon. Doi Inthanon seems abit far away from the city, but Doi Suthep is a must to visit especially first time in CNX. You don't complete your CNX visit if you never pay Doi Suthep a visit. There's a van to rent to visit CEI, if I'm not mistaken would cost you about 1k ++ baht inclusive driver. Theres counter for this too at night bazaar. Stay at CEI if you like to shopping at Burma border, lots of leather stuff you can purchase here.

Taxi fare within the city is 120 BHT. There's no nego for the fare and there don't have meter inside the taxi. Hope you enjoy your stay at CNX.
Thanks Nonteerak for your prompt reply. Upped u.

Doi Suthep and CEI (By the way, what CEI stands for and what is it?) is in Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai.

I understand that there is a day trip offer by the tour agency (duno how much) to Chiang Rai. Tourist attraction in Chiang Rai is those tribes (eg. Long neck, black teeth, etc), white temple (Duno the name), Golden triangle, shopping at Burma border (as u mention, do we need to get our passport chop to get there?) Anything else?

In this case, do u think it is better to stay one night at Chiang Rai or a day trip will do?

Hmmm, this trip will be 80% sight seeing, Makan and shopping, 20% cheong (base on ur FR more or less i know where). Any recommendation for cheap and good food (range can be road side stall to normal restaurant).

So which area do u suggest that i stay (then i go and find out from agoda)? Chang Kian Rd area or Old City area better? Thanks again.

To the bro who offer suggestion for the hotel, upped u when regain power.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

Doi Suthep is a temple in on top of the mountain. It's visible from some of the tall building in CNX. CEI = Chiang Rai.

Yup, the white temple in CEI is Wat Rong Kun. Indeed one of artistic temple I should say.

Yup theres fee impose for Mae Sai border. Please do stamp your passport. Depends, in CEI, best to move around with vehicles, otherwise their transportation would be songtaew. There few clubs in CEI. I dont frequent CEI that much, only go there to have my passport stamp.

Changklan is good place, and its famous among the backpackers. From the Loy Kroh, whole stretch to Phra Sikh, fill with bars and farangs, not to forget backpackers.

If you like food, cakes, cafes, and clubbing, Niman would be ideal place for you to stay during your times at CNX. Food wise, I prefer northern dishes, so I'm afraid it might not be your liking.

Last edited by Nonteerak2553; 09-06-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Doi Suthep is a temple in on top of the mountain. It's visible from some of the tall building in CNX. CEI = Chiang Rai.

Yup, the white temple in CEI is Wat Rong Kun. Indeed one of artistic temple I should say.

Yup theres fee impose for Mae Sai border. Please do stamp your passport. Depends, in CEI, best to move around with vehicles, otherwise their transportation would be songtaew. There few clubs in CEI. I dont frequent CEI that much, only go there to have my passport stamp.

Changklan is good place, and its famous among the backpackers. From the Loy Kroh, whole stretch to Phra Sikh, fill with bars and farangs, not to forget backpackers.

If you like food, cakes, cafes, and clubbing, Niman would be ideal place for you to stay during your times at CNX. Food wise, I prefer northern dishes, so I'm afraid it might not be your liking.
Thanks bro, more or less i got the picture. BTW, how much does normal Thai traditional massage cost for 2hrs? Is it the same as Hatyai, some places still charge 240baht for 2 hrs whereas some had increased to 300baht liao. How about CNX?

And the border u mention, do we need to get our passport stamp (tourist just curious to have additional stamp on their passport to prove they been to Mae Sae, Burma) in order to shop for those leather or whatever stuff they selling? I heard the stamp not cheap right, 20USD, true?
Old 09-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Nonteerak2553;7314684]Hawk 88.

There's plenty hotel surrounding the night bazaar. Log in agoda to check it out. If 50 bucks sgd is your budget, agoda can narrow down for you.

I just check agoda, cos not familiar with CNX, i start to check the price for hotel in Hatyai that im more familiar to see how much cheaper. Tiu, the price displayed in agoda before discount is dam sky high and after discount, tiu again. I walked in also cheaper than agoda. (tho some hotel is slightly cheaper but abit only). I hope it's only happen to HY and not other places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1