The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sister in law fetish

Anyone had any chance catching their sils masturbating? Or panties with juices?
Old 21-06-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
Anyone had any chance catching their sils masturbating? Or panties with juices?
Masturbating no. But i had seen my sil thongs had white stained. Not sure it's juice from sex or natural pussy discharge.
Old 25-06-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Masturbating no. But i had seen my sil thongs had white stained. Not sure it's juice from sex or natural pussy discharge.

I have 2 sil always with wet panties whenever they take it off for shower
Old 25-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

always had a fetish for banging sisters and it happened.
not exactly SIL... but was my ex girlfriend's younger sister...

Was getting to nap with my ex, so we got under the sheets in bed. that time the house computer was in her room. so her sister came in to research on some school work. so i got adventurous, pulled down my ex's shorts and started fucking her ( lying doggy style). the ex was quite adventurous too, she didnt mind but was trying to keep quiet and pretended to nap. I knew the sister guessed what was going on because she kept looking at the screen and dared not to look back. but my movements was quite obvious reflected on the monitor screen. but i didnt finish. because i had other plans

long story short. sis left the room, my ex fell asleep and i went out and asked the sis if we should go get some food. she followed... we ended up in the staircase next block, she had me for lunch and my ex had a nice hot bowl of bak chor mee when she woke up.
Old 25-06-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu_tutu View Post
My sis in law lives with me and my wife. They are Malaysians. Got several occasions when we were sitting on the sofa watching tv, my wife sometimes stepped away taking a shower or in the kitchen, I will deliberately tease my sis in law. I will think of some dirty stuffs and make myself erected and twitch my dick every now and then. From my corner eye I can sense my sis in law take glances on my dick but so far I haven’t take any actions yet, no balls haha..
I only manage to fuck one of my two sis in law. The other one has some psychological issues and is under medication, and I dare not try because when she’s in one of her mental outburst mode, she’s uncontrollable and can easily spill the beans.
Old 25-06-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
I only manage to fuck one of my two sis in law. The other one has some psychological issues and is under medication, and I dare not try because when she’s in one of her mental outburst mode, she’s uncontrollable and can easily spill the beans.
Can share with us the details of how it happened with yr SIL bro magix85 ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-06-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Can share with us the details of how it happened with yr SIL bro magix85 ???
This is years ago!

https://sbfsg.agency/showpos...40&postcount=1
Old 25-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
What a noti SIL!
Old 25-06-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Instakati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for nice share bro
Old 25-06-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for sharing ...wow !...that was 8 long yrs ago liao ...can't believe yr pretty n sexy SIL is so open-minded, not shy to strip naked in front of u, BIL, for the 1st time to hv sex with u once there's an opportunity ...seems like both of you enjoyed fucking each other v. much

Old 25-06-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro for sharing ...wow !...that was 8 long yrs ago liao ...can't believe yr pretty n sexy SIL is so open-minded, not shy to strip naked in front of u, BIL, for the 1st time to hv sex with u once there's an opportunity ...seems like both of you enjoyed fucking each other v. much
Bro Rickey, she wasn’t a SYT, she was 39 yrs old then, years older than me but when the opportunity presented itself, I couldn’t stop myself. Honestly, how many bros can be so disciplined when you’re with a naked woman?
Old 25-06-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Rickey, she wasn’t a SYT, she was 39 yrs old then, years older than me but when the opportunity presented itself, I couldn’t stop myself. Honestly, how many bros can be so disciplined when you’re with a naked woman?
Haha...yup, agree with u bro magix85, u r right, v. few guys can tahan seeing a naked woman in front of him n do nothing abt it...his hands will surely be v. itchy, want to be touchy feely, touch her here n there ...one thing leading to another...haha...

n yes, i know Regina, yr SIL, is a 39 yo young milf not syt n is a few yrs older than u, it's a age when women r most attractive n sexy that most guys r seeking after ...u r so lucky to hv the unexpected opportunity to taste her for once during yr overseas holiday trip with her ...thanks for sharing again

Old 26-06-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Upz +15 for sharing such rare opportunity, cheers!
Old 27-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
herfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
True, not every SIL would dare to be naked in front of her BIL
Old 29-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha...yup, agree with u bro magix85, u r right, v. few guys can tahan seeing a naked woman in front of him n do nothing abt it...his hands will surely be v. itchy, want to be touchy feely, touch her here n there ...one thing leading to another...haha...

n yes, i know Regina, yr SIL, is a 39 yo young milf not syt n is a few yrs older than u, it's a age when women r most attractive n sexy that most guys r seeking after ...u r so lucky to hv the unexpected opportunity to taste her for once during yr overseas holiday trip with her ...thanks for sharing again
It was and remains the quickest time that I’ve ever cum in a woman. It’s a totally different feeling to bonk SIL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1