The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-11-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4056 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJbxhiong View Post
guys.. need help urgent. I know this is unrelated but this is the most responsive thread... i need help asap..

someone online got my video of my face and my dick musturbathing... he is asking for 3000 sgd. can i report this to police ? will this even prevent anything ?
If you are looking for 3K, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you delete my video now, that'll be the end of it.
Old 02-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

This type I dig!
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=751319
Old 02-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
MisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fern
Rebornlover

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=750888

Heart melting , strong gfe , gentle yet horny.

Looks: 9.8
She's beautiful, the way she smile and stare into my soul destroys me internally.

Body: 8.5
Her body is great, slim with right amount of meat at the correct places. She is tall for a girl therefore overall she does have the attribute to be a model.

Boobs: 8.5
She does a little lesser in this area in my opinion cause she is honestly not very big, for her overall built a cup bigger would have gave her perfect body proportion. But still deserve a high score for being a very nice looking pair of naturals.

Service: 8.8
Polite and friendly attitude right from the start. Patient at the start to let me rest and chat for a while before going for shower. Shower is okay. Nothing special about cleaning ourselves up.
Catbath and foreplay is not rushed. Very slow and patient before going down to blow me. Bbbj was superb from her and I really kinda like to have such standards Everytime I receive a bbbj.
I give her my first shot to this and made a last min request for her to swallow when she looks at me which my cum in her mouth. That magic moment, trust me, you probably will make the last min request like I did.

Sex for the round 2 was quick to come. She went to clean up her mouth and come back. Cuddled for just about 2 mins, she already starting to work her way to get my dick up again. Licking my neck and ears. And jerking on my dick.
Went down and did her magic with my dick emerging from her mouth standing. Caps on and there she goes riding on the wild side.
Did a couple of different styles ending with a cim once again.

Overall a freaking good session with Fern and I am sure to be back for more of her. Gfe from her is high even though iys not real. Probably wanna try cof the next time I see her.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows when nicha from galaxy will be returning? would love to try her out.. looks rlly gam me
Old 02-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried new stable basil leaves?
Old 02-11-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
andyals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish a shot with crystal from SS,

Okt: 9.5/10 good and responsive as usual. Room is nice
Look: 8.5/10 quite a shy syt, first time here
Body: 8/10 enhance boobs, abit too slim but sexy though
French: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 0/10 shes dont realli like it so I didnt insist
Fj: shaved pussy and the pretty face is worth
Old 02-11-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Chipsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a wonderful session with Axis. OKT is prompt and friendly.
Looks: 8/10
Photos are accurate but she likes heavier makeup. Ok even without.

Body: 7/10
A little tummy fat but overall is considered skinny.

Boobs: 8/10
Not for boob lovers but enough for a handful

French: 10/10
She likes to kiss a lot! Outta breath

BBBJ: 10/10
Able to Deep throat. Very wet and slurpy BJ.

FJ: 10/10
Very hardworking. Can't forget her stereo moans.

RTF: Definitely. Wednesday was my 2nd visit. Same great service.
She returning soon next week. Don't miss out this SYT.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to allblurking666 is a name known to all

FR on SA DICE

TL : DR FR... die die can try rolling on Dice

Actual FR

Name: Dice
Height: average of 1.6m
looks: very close to posted pics no need to discount too much
body: slim with curves at the right places
boobs: all natural b cups with sensitive nips
pussy: somewhat trimmed, allows for painting so master artists take note
french: light pecks then graduating to tongue fu fighting
bbbj: really took it in deep with expert swirling tongue action
fj: did one position only but she can really rock my lights out
gfe: gau gau (maybe because I treat her nicely)
rtf: definitely

Never did have any issue with any of Bro KK's gals. From Bona to Hi to Carrie and now Dice, all are good bonks for me. Now for dice, she's a bit of a slow burner but once you get her going, man, the gfe gao gao. Anyway, the usual caveats apply aka one man meat one man poison (but this one sure my meat).
Old 02-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
sunnysun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
guys.. need help urgent. I know this is unrelated but this is the most responsive thread... i need help asap..

someone online got my video of my face and my dick musturbathing... he is asking for 3000 sgd. can i report this to police ? will this even prevent anything ?
if it's one of those emails which ask for bitcoins and found in spam folder, all fake. But ask sgd is new to me

Last edited by sunnysun; 02-11-2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: add text
Old 02-11-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
blackhorse274 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mizi RL

1/11

Okt:10/10 Respond fast as usual
Looks: 9/10 close to pics.
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 10/10 can DT
FJ: 9/10 hardworking and willing to please
GFE: 11/10. Just superb. Like your long lost fren
Old 02-11-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

RL Michelle 1145 2/11 FB
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=751320

Location: West. Easily accessible by public transport. Clean rooms. Shared bathroom.

Michelle is a 20 year old student near bkk. Photo perhaps minus 20% give or take a bit. She's just under 1.6m and very friendly/bubbly w a thai tan. English level not too bad. Slim built (not skinny) with enhanced d cups. relatively new however quite soft and nice to fondle and help her massage. Petit bubble butt and slim waist... I'll leave that to your imagination as to when it's a good view. bbbj pretty good suction and looks after the entire royal jewels without any reservations. she's young so she's quite tight and her cg pumping is vigorous. almost gave me a heart attack!! no problems changing positions. there's a large mirror in the room that can be put to extremely good use. she did occasionally converse with god while i was vigorously pumping her back after her cg fiasco.... not sure what that was about. 😅 but it didn't stop me in my tracks. just continued to chug along. multiple mission completed and very satisfactory. rtf confirmed.

lastly ymmv. if you treat her well im sure she'll look after you. be gentle.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Som from Slut dungeon looks sluttily hot with that ass... seems familiar
Old 02-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Was it via an email and he is asking to pay in bitcoin?
Old 02-11-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
lol probably video chat with a catfish and kenna recorded who cares about a guy beating his meat just don't care
+1 to this... nobody looks at a dude fapping online la...
Old 02-11-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
h4xpat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From Rollypolly Mim/Yoko
Had tarma with Mim/Yoko.
Hotel location central and good. Easy to locate and discrete enough.
She came to pick me up at lift lobby, pretty and sweet smile, looks quite similar to photos.
Once reach room, sop shower but with Yoko only since bathroom not big enough for 3.
Once done, moved to action on bed. One of them started attacking my nipples, the other one attack my little head. After awhile, cannot than already with both sets of D cuppers swaying in front of me, proceed to caps on. Yoko started riding me first while Mim continued to lick me everywhere. After that, change to Mim riding me. Both were very hardworking even though it's a weekend and they probably were tired. The feeling of two girls on you is a whole new level, any bros who haven't tried should try.
Overall great bonks, can't wait for next.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1