The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
New Bunny Year Party Gals!

What a great CNY it will be with Bunny girls to party with!

Had a peak preview of the 2 new gals from HQ 1612 who will be starting on 31st Jan ...........

Tong Tong - tall & slim like a cat walk model
Bao Bao - cute, fair with lots of MILK ...... my target

Wishing all the bros have many babies ... I mean bonks with these bunny babes

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 27-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Bunny Year Party Gals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post

Had a peak preview of the 2 new gals from HQ 1612 who will be starting on 31st Jan ...........

Wishing all the bros have many babies ... I mean bonks with these bunny babes
ohhhhhh they arrived! looks good a not? need to find time go down and see!
Old 27-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Big brudder, you mean Sneak or Peak Preview arh??

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 29-01-2011, 02:41 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
ohhhhhh they arrived! looks good a not? need to find time go down and see!
bro better go see over the weekend and book in advance for their 1st blood on Monday

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 29-01-2011, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Big brudder, you mean Sneak or Peak Preview arh??
Errrr i was too busy STARING at Bao Bao's PEAKs and was surely not sneaking around ... LOL

Old 30-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Saw the two newbies. Yummy! Tong tong is slim with beautiful long hair and electric eyes. Bao bao is girly looking with an innocent face and thunderboobs. Definitely bonkable in my book!

If all goes well, they shd start work tomorrow.

Gunning for bao bao. Bro king, u better get her before I do :-)

Last edited by Doomas; 30-01-2011 at 07:21 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Took a look today. New girl is called Bo Bo...more towards Qiqi pattern. Face abit rounder than Qiqi though. But her knockers are HUGE. I think bigger than the 2 sisters'. Endless flow of customers for her today from what I can see.

The other girl Tong Tong haven't start work cos medical result not confirmed yet. Didn't get to see what she looked like. Keep your fingers crossed ppl.

The 2 sisters on code red.

1612 will be closed for CNY from 3 Feb 初一 to 6 Feb 初四. I think 初五 will restart operations. Any bros can confirm?
Old 01-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Saw the two newbies. Yummy! Tong tong is slim with beautiful long hair and electric eyes. Bao bao is girly looking with an innocent face and thunderboobs. Definitely bonkable in my book!

If all goes well, they shd start work tomorrow.

Gunning for bao bao. Bro king, u better get her before I do :-)
Lucky I get her before you if not must wait till tomorrow..... your tongufu still Number 1 in GL, her waterfall dried up after you ...hahaha

Old 01-02-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

Newest Party Gal - Bo Bo (not Bao Bao)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Took a look today. New girl is called Bo Bo...more towards Qiqi pattern. Face abit rounder than Qiqi though. But her knockers are HUGE. I think bigger than the 2 sisters'. Endless flow of customers for her today from what I can see.

The other girl Tong Tong haven't start work cos medical result not confirmed yet. Didn't get to see what she looked like. Keep your fingers crossed ppl.

The 2 sisters on code red.

1612 will be closed for CNY from 3 Feb 初一 to 6 Feb 初四. I think 初五 will restart operations. Any bros can confirm?
sorry bros, it is my mistake the Bao Bao that I wrote, her GL name is Bo Bo.

Yes, like what bro kwh says her BOOBS (36F light brown with a tint of pink) is ever flowing with silky white milk which explains her long Q today and she could have got more if she had not meet bro doomas. LOL

She looks good with light make uo which is what I like, innocent and cute is what I will say. Her service is very acceptable (with her 1 month experience in China HC), slow and sensation with good use of her great assets and wonderful BJ (but of course with room for improvement). Her GFE is high however I think she do have a "wild" side in her if she meets the right customer. Her good attitude and willingness to improve impresss me the most, I will say she will get the "King's stamp of approval" when I repeat her.... will she replace Xiu Xiu as my new darling?

Old 01-02-2011, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Doomas does Bobo!

Headed down to GL to indulge in a little sin and where else but 1612 where Tommy my personal Satan would always greet me with a smile. Some joe was with Bobo and I would have chosen other targets if not for his insistence that I wait for Bobo. "My new gal sure bao jiak", he said.

The joe turned out to be King, nabei, make me wait for so long. Saw Bobo and liked what I saw...petite PRC wonder with light makeup which made her look like a bank reception gal...so innocent looking....bright sunny eyes...I was hooked. In the room the scenery was even better, Bobo possesses a pair of outstanding boobies, somewhere between C and D, and pink nipples too. Quite a curvy gal but still slim enough for me. Pretty fair and smooth complexion with nice kissable luscious lips. If she had put on more mascara she would look like a vamp. Nice, my type, can look both good gal and bad gal.

Had some hot shower action with her rubbing her boobies all over me. BBBJ on the bed was quite good with more than enough surface contact with her mouth which kept me hard and controlling from CIM. Ticklish all over but was ok with painting and frenching. Other great part about this gal is her pussy, which after well-primed by my Doomalingus was quite hot to the touch when I slid my Okamoto-clad pork stick inside her. And tight too. Her moans sent me into ecstasy and added to the sexually-charged atmosphere. And oh, did I say she frenches too? Shot my load and she didn't pull away but held me close to ease my furiously pumping heart.

Name: Bobo
Base: 1612
Looks: 8/10. Innocent bank reception counter type. Can also look vampish.
Boobs: Really looks like F to me. Sight to behold. Pink nipples. Firm not saggy...and they're real!
Body: 8/10. Curvy yet slim with enough flesh to feel good. Fair complexion.
BBBJ: 7/10. Good surface contact but need more time to improve. Quite good for a GL newbie.
FJ: 9/10. Hot wet pussy.
French: Yes. I got tongue-fight!
AR: No
AJ: No
GFE: 20/10. She may not realise it but she exudes an air of such innocence which will keep you returning for more of her.
Overall: 8.5/10, possible 9.5 if her BBBJ improves and when she gets more seasoned.
RTF: Fuck yes!

Analysis: Bobo has a chance to be the next ang pai of GL given time to fit in and to set her pace. Could be versatile in GFE or PSE.

No need to wait for King's approval. I give Bobo two thumbs and a throbbing dick up, wayyyy up!

Doomas
Old 01-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newest Party Gal - Bo Bo (not Bao Bao)

Quote:
She looks good with light make uo which is what I like, innocent and cute is what I will say. Her service is very acceptable (with her 1 month experience in China HC), slow and sensation with good use of her great assets and wonderful BJ (but of course with room for improvement). Her GFE is high however I think she do have a "wild" side in her if she meets the right customer. Her good attitude and willingness to improve impresss me the most .....................
King, I hear you!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
King, I hear you!
Your next traget huh?
Old 01-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AnNex is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
sorry bros, it is my mistake the Bao Bao that I wrote, her GL name is Bo Bo.

Yes, like what bro kwh says her BOOBS (36F light brown with a tint of pink) is ever flowing with silky white milk which explains her long Q today and she could have got more if she had not meet bro doomas. LOL

She looks good with light make uo which is what I like, innocent and cute is what I will say. Her service is very acceptable (with her 1 month experience in China HC), slow and sensation with good use of her great assets and wonderful BJ (but of course with room for improvement). Her GFE is high however I think she do have a "wild" side in her if she meets the right customer. Her good attitude and willingness to improve impresss me the most, I will say she will get the "King's stamp of approval" when I repeat her.... will she replace Xiu Xiu as my new darling?
so It means that Bo Bo is Lactating ?
Old 04-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Re: Doomas does Bobo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
The joe turned out to be King, nabei, make me wait for so long. ...................

Analysis: Bobo has a chance to be the next ang pai of GL given time to fit in and to set her pace. Could be versatile in GFE or PSE.

No need to wait for King's approval. I give Bobo two thumbs and a throbbing dick up, wayyyy up!

Doomas
bro doomas, I busy drinking her MILK but I still left her waterfall for you ritz? LOL

Gong xi fatt cai!

Old 04-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
King, I hear you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556 View Post
Your next traget huh?
bro max, please dun hear me wrongly .... wild training is by bro doomas, I only train her in GFE, so you better check with him on her wild side ...kekeke

bro jang, been some time since we chat, all the best wishes to you (whereever u r)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1