The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Zaelert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZaelert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Good one Bro... one of the funniest MR I have read in a long while (the previous being the one on the baby elephant... also got curl up in shower one... lol)... made my day

But my nick mentioned ah... lol

I wonder if she read your MR and knew what my nick is...

I go for a massage only when my gf is on her period. And to ensure I have a good experience, I always follow your RTM list. Our preference are somewhat similar I guess. That's how I discovered Innocence and Yang Yang too.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm not the only dude here following your MR. So keep them coming
Old 28-12-2014, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkrubber98 View Post
Solid rap!
I knew innocence when she coming back cos she a close sister of jx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Nice poem style, enjoyed your MR very much, you should write more.

As for JX, you did not search deep enough, someone mentioned she's probably closer or over 30's and I do concur on that part. I'm her regular since her first stint here. For ML, I prefer them in this age group, can hold a more interesting conversation. For FL, the younger the better LOL.

80% of the advertised SYT are more than 23yo. So is Peace, both are my regulars. Peace is probably a few years younger than JX but also not SYT in my definition, even Innocence is not.

Current ML market, maybe only princess, xiaolan and flirty fit the SYT category.

The young, tall, pretty and busty girl usually won't make it to our shore as ML.
All names mentions are friends of one another, seen them out before in their network. actually for age just add anther 3 years to exact. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by indignant2013 View Post
Good one! UPz u.... so it's all hype about her.?
It not about hype, is about MLs talking about the ang pai. Even ruby / amy, peace, princess, yang yang, cherry know loh, see i wasnt that hyped until all reference come to the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelert View Post
I go for a massage only when my gf is on her period. And to ensure I have a good experience, I always follow your RTM list. Our preference are somewhat similar I guess. That's how I discovered Innocence and Yang Yang too.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm not the only dude here following your MR. So keep them coming
Haha. if you derrickboy sry if i expose u could pen out an mr for innocence, my girl and also yy might trust your mr more and perharps addon to your reputation. BUT that is i will decide if i wanna share more insider news to bros in future preferably one with 40 pts and above and use your real nick hor. nnkc

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 28-12-2014 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Revised to 40 points and 100 posts minimum for lobang
Old 28-12-2014, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkrubber98 View Post
Sailormoon 小白 rtc liao?
Nope she did not. Sailor moon is still here.
Nowadays i keep track who r the genuine mr writers, recently having feedback frm mls that due to certain services not provided those so call writers ( yes it maybe you write before but then you did threaten the ml that you post a fake mr with your so call 100 and shit points reputation to tarnish her name)
Well it maybe funny but dont forget nothing escape my eyes as long as this thread survive pls do abide by the rules of geniune and honest mrs in this forum.

Reminder : the mls pay a fee to the ts, a complain reverted towards this thread that might be an issue. thank you!

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 28-12-2014 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Revised to reminder to derrickboy to use real nick to post
Old 28-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/xiao$$$$/ anyone tried her?
Old 28-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since my mission in 2014 has been completed, here is my top three of the year:

1st: Mandy (YF), left in Jan 2014, not retun. Never seen this kind of girl in this trade.

2nd: Summer (LiltigerDen), left in Aug, not return. Probably hlghest girl friend feel

3rd: Jade (YF), left in Dec, not return. Received message from her that she had finally returned home yesterday.

Recent experience with other ML is not very good. No recommendation. Probably try Amy (if she reply), XiaoXue (if not fly aeroplane again) & 小淼 of Shenhua69 in Jan 2015.
Old 28-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can anyone give some comment on the nuru ML anqi? How does she look? And how was the nuru massage? Thanks
Old 28-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
felix1988 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by indignant2013 View Post
Good one! UPz u.... so it's all hype about her.?
Lol seriously so jialat meh? I thought there is a lot of good MR on her ? lol
Old 28-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wp188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited JX last week … feel good with her

Looks : 9/10 Yes, she looks late 20's … with some makeup , I feel she consider SYT for me
Massage : 6/10 … normal massage level , with oil on my back …
HDLY : 7/10 Normal
Body : Nice body shape with milky B cup I believed
GFE : 8/10
RTM : Maybe … but will consider other SYT ML in future

During the massage try to access south got blocked… some light kiss and teasing , try to suck her milk bags , she rejected … overall I would give 8/10
I dont really like the carpet of her room a lot of dust / hair … and the towel on the pillow with bit of sweat smell
After unloaded all my soldiers … she ask me to have a rest then have some chi chat beside me … whole session 70mins ++
Old 28-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

actually wanted to write a long MR for yangyang yesterday but lazy so put pointers instead

GOOD
1. massage was good and arousing
right back, left back, right neck, left neck, buttock, right leg, left leg. only hands no have
im very skinny so my skin very easily a lot of dead bloodcells and i got home and my back was full of it so explains her massage.

CATBATH she suck HARD, my stomach area also got bloodcells cause she pop pop pop that part a lot of times.

2. AR, super heavenly. no need explain so much. all bros know.

3. BBBJ, deepthroat, lots of tongue and swirling.

4. she known for her singing

5. lots of teasing, very FB feel but i think i no chemistry enough

BAD
not like it matters a lot since very little touching is involved but small boobs. i expected it to be firm firm kind but its not.
bro who visited NIU NIU last time, i like niu niu boobs cause its very firm and soft, perfect to grab and touch. yangyang one is different....

maybe i no chemistry cause she rushing me. 40mins done already. i wasnt late or anything but she told em got other bro waiting downstairs so ask me leave.

not very discreet, saw at least 3-4 bro. entering room, going for showering, coming out from shower, leaving.

to the 2 bros who visited the other girl, i think is bingbing or tiantian, im not sure! but i dont know why she make you strip while she sit on the bed and the door wide open. can see everything.
to the unlucky guy who came AFTER me but left BEFORE me, idk what happen to you but sorry for your lost.

location wise, its ok. room is small but bigger than the other girl.

will RTM for the AR/BBBJ like all bro said but keep seeing other bro dont feel very nice....

honest mr.....
Old 28-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp188 View Post
Visited JX last week … feel good with her

Looks : 9/10 Yes, she looks late 20's … with some makeup , I feel she consider SYT for me
Massage : 6/10 … normal massage level , with oil on my back …
HDLY : 7/10 Normal
Body : Nice body shape with milky B cup I believed
GFE : 8/10
RTM : Maybe … but will consider other SYT ML in future

During the massage try to access south got blocked… some light kiss and teasing , try to suck her milk bags , she rejected … overall I would give 8/10
I dont really like the carpet of her room a lot of dust / hair … and the towel on the pillow with bit of sweat smell
After unloaded all my soldiers … she ask me to have a rest then have some chi chat beside me … whole session 70mins ++
tried her before i would rate 7-8 too. no rush but very limited roam as you mention. You can view her as yuki in this thread firs tpost http://sbfsg.agency/showpost.ph...41&postcount=1.

She always busy cos she only take limited booking. She told me she will do like 6 a day once book she stop taking so make her like hot but actually she not many booking.
Old 28-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 23
Sentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud ofSentguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelert View Post
I've been quiet on Sammyboy for a rather long while
Now I'll break my silence and go the extra mile
By posting my MR and let you know
How curious I was at the end of the show

I browsed and browsed and found what I want
Her name was Jia Xin and she's the one
I called her up but she texted instead
We fixed a time when she wasn't in bed

She opened the door and peered out at me
I entered the room and smile in glee
They said she's tall and that she's pretty
I concur with tall but not an SYT

She started my massage after my bath
But when she spoke I almost barf
Her voice was deep and very manly
The massage was decent with no sensual feeling

Uncomfortable and sticky and I begin sweating
It's hot and my brain had already began racing
I started to notice that her body heat
Was warmer than mine and I muttered shit

Was she a man or a very strong lady?
Or am I a prick who is just too choosy?
Before I could even try to decide
She asked me why my boner subside

Her body was solid as stated online
But I couldn't get my eagle to rise
She stroke my eagle to make it fly
I stared at her throat wondering if she's a guy

Finally I spew and she cleaned me up
I think I regret coming for a rub
I thank Jia Xin and started to leave
Wondering if I should have gone for Peace

Reached my home and entered my shower
Drenched myself and curl up in a circle
Now I know why DerrickBoy
Did not include her as his shortlisted toy
Get my 13points for this awesome KICK-ASS poem!!
Old 28-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentguy View Post
Get my 13points for this awesome KICK-ASS poem!!
Refer to the thread on your signature.
Since bloody when u start on massage girls refer sammyboy photo exchange dont just diam diam over there

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 28-12-2014 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Revised to pls start a war a sammyboy photo exchange will see how your power
Old 28-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenofblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Refer to the thread on your signature.
Since bloody when u start on massage girls refer sammyboy photo exchange dont just diam diam over there
Hey dun spoil this thread because you had issues with him. This thread is for everyone to share reviews..
Old 28-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofblades View Post
Hey dun spoil this thread because you had issues with him. This thread is for everyone to share reviews..
the thread is spoiled with fake mr and u not paying for thread who r u to talk?

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 28-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenofblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
the thread is spoiled with fake mr and u not paying for thread who r u to talk?
Cmon la. U had issues with him frm another thread and u wanna start a flame war with him here. So bcos theres a few bad MR u have a right to behave badly?

Who am I ? Just a regular user who respect other users and this thread. Now u have a choice to make. Continue throwing tantrum and fight with him here and spoil the thread for ALL of us or you can respect this thread and all other users and bring your quarrel with him out of this thread. End of the day its your choice.

Its very clear many of bros here appreciate ur contribution in this thread n respect you. Qn is: do u respect us n this thread?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1