The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-06-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted post.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually using moments posting pics is common practice for WLs. But it is double edge sword.
It can help them remind Roberts they are still available or divulge secrets about their private life.
Dare to post, must dare to accept the consequences.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wtf lol the pic is harmless looking lah. for ml is no big deal their picture is exposed anyway at some point. for bro if single still ok. even if not single the pic itself ok also unless you have some info
Old 06-06-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
pakjaja is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoai-massage/

any bro got review on her?
TIA
Old 06-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
Firedrago has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Today, nothing to do so I try this slim and sexy girl.

https://sglonelyguy.org/mu-zi-massage/

Looks 8/10
Service: 8/10 very good for 1 hour
Boobs massage : 8.5/10
Massage: 8/10
Hj: 8.5/10
Gfe: 8.5/10
Rtm : confirm
Old 06-06-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
just share with you guys, beside jg, prostate milking is one of the effective treatment.
Bro, prostate milking means our anus kena poke by their finger right?
Old 06-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2676 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
i heard if you want to try this...it is important to empty your bowels first...if not you will feel like want to take a dump when the finger goes in....
Old 06-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
i heard if you want to try this...it is important to empty your bowels first...if not you will feel like want to take a dump when the finger goes in....
My daily routine is to clear my bowels every morning while enjoying the first stick of cigarette of the day,
and normally my sessions with MLs are in the morning so nothing is being build up yet ba...

last 3 sessions with YF she did mentioned about it but i'm not ready to be poked,
now wanna try but she's on break, damned!

May ask D if she does on the next meeting but don't know if she mastered this 'skill', scare kena internal injury ...

Thank You!
Old 06-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
a jg ml did it to me before , curious i went with the flow it resulted in a giagantic violent orgasm like earthquake i almost cramped 😂

Quote:
Old 06-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
My daily routine is to clear my bowels every morning while enjoying the first stick of cigarette of the day,
and normally my sessions with MLs are in the morning so nothing is being build up yet ba...

last 3 sessions with YF she did mentioned about it but i'm not ready to be poked,
now wanna try but she's on break, damned!

May ask D if she does on the next meeting but don't know if she mastered this 'skill', scare kena internal injury ...

Thank You!
It is a very shiok process actually. Ling ling jie does it. But super costly.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
I tried before until cannot than must excuse myself to go toilet!
Old 06-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Married also nothing need to be explain lah...

Running only mah... can be running kakis...

Shoes and socks can be group purchase...

The face doesnt write that she is a ML...

And the guy can also be the pacer also...

Maybe the guy need my above reasons for his explanation back at home? LOL!

Still wanna spam her ah? Lol...

Why her okt never work to inform sbf to delete all such pictures and replies yet? Hahaha...
Ya lor what is there to explain even if married.
Not like the wife will come in here and see this. If someone baotoh to the wife then the guy also in trouble for being here in the first place.

I think best for all parties is to stop talking abt her or quoting those earlier posts.
Soon it will all get buried under the mass amount of posts here.
And to be frank the photo only look like her for those who visited or frequent her. Compared to her original ad (which has been taken down anyway) it’s not that easy to associate (lucky or unlucky for her that her running tired face is not the most flattering).
Anyway she left already so why still so much discussion, move on to others already...
Old 06-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
She appeared to have changed to a new set of pictures....
does look a bit meaty.....but fine since i prefer gals to have a bit meat.
so does the latest pics an accurate representation of her figure?
I personally find that it is quite accurate.
But to be sure you probably need to visit to find out, what is acceptable to me may not be the same for everyone.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

I have never tried her before but her pics remind me of Xiao Tian Tian, the Taiwan celebrity
Old 06-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
It is a very shiok process actually. Ling ling jie does it. But super costly.
How much are her rates now?

I used to visit her at her little India shop some years ago. Then, I would go once a week for a 30 minute servicing+hi and she only charge me $50 each time. She treated me very well those days. Then suddenly $100 when she got really popular and moved and I said no thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1