The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Nice poem style, enjoyed your MR very much, you should write more.

As for JX, you did not search deep enough, someone mentioned she's probably closer or over 30's and I do concur on that part. I'm her regular since her first stint here. For ML, I prefer them in this age group, can hold a more interesting conversation. For FL, the younger the better LOL.

80% of the advertised SYT are more than 23yo. So is Peace, both are my regulars. Peace is probably a few years younger than JX but also not SYT in my definition, even Innocence is not.

Current ML market, maybe only princess, xiaolan and flirty fit the SYT category.

The young, tall, pretty and busty girl usually won't make it to our shore as ML.
Amy syt too!

But JX dun look that old la, I think the most late 20s. It's jus the way she dressed and somehow the heat got to her or something her face looks a bit oily at times but she's so pretty and hot!
Old 27-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaelert View Post
I browsed and browsed and found what I want
Her name was Jia Xin
Now I know why DerrickBoy
Did not include her as his shortlisted toy
Good one Bro... one of the funniest MR I have read in a long while (the previous being the one on the baby elephant... also got curl up in shower one... lol)... made my day

But my nick mentioned ah... lol

I wonder if she read your MR and knew what my nick is...

Cathy, Mango
Old 27-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homini View Post
personally think she is fat. maybe u like fatter girls then ok...
Old 27-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
personally think she is fat. maybe u like fatter girls then ok...
Agreed! The pictures look heavily photoshopped to me.
Old 27-12-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Amy syt too!

But JX dun look that old la, I think the most late 20s. It's jus the way she dressed and somehow the heat got to her or something her face looks a bit oily at times but she's so pretty and hot!
Sorry bro, I forgot your sweetheart Amy, she's a real gem

JX looks better during her first stint here, maybe it was the dimly lit room + make up. Currently her room is very bright and she puts little makeup. She's still hot to me but to fellow bros, she's definitely not SYT anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I wonder if she read your MR and knew what my nick is...
Correct me if I'm wrong, I do remember reading you did a MR on her before the incident LOL, that why I said bro Zaelert did not dig deep enough. You're very careful with your words.

Talking about your nick, just last week there's this ML pointed to your nick and ask me do I know, I said no !
Old 27-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, I do remember reading you did a MR on her before the incident LOL, that why I said bro Zaelert did not dig deep enough. You're very careful with your words.

Talking about your nick, just last week there's this ML pointed to your nick and ask me do I know, I said no !
Yeah bro, I did an MR for JX under an "alter ego nick" at her stable website, so I do find it strange that bro Zaelert knew I visited her before...

Thanks for not picha-ing my lobang bro... appreciate

Cathy, Mango
Old 27-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've been quiet on Sammyboy for a rather long while
Now I'll break my silence and go the extra mile
By posting my MR and let you know
How curious I was at the end of the show
Hahaha amazing MR! up you one point (if it makes any difference haha)
looking forward to read more MRs from you bro
even more fun than visiting MLs hahaha
Old 27-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The young, tall, pretty and busty girl usually won't make it to our shore as ML.
what do you mean bro? you mean the best won't come to sg?
Old 27-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Piak piak sound? YY provides fj too?
Old 27-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Piak piak sound? YY provides fj too?
is when she beat your leg or hand or back la... hahaha....

im preparing my mr for yy... heheheeh
Old 27-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry bro, I forgot your sweetheart Amy, she's a real gem

JX looks better during her first stint here, maybe it was the dimly lit room + make up. Currently her room is very bright and she puts little makeup. She's still hot to me but to fellow bros, she's definitely not SYT anymore.

Haha ya my sweetheart but dun think she thinks of me as her sweetheart bah haha...

I also preferred Jiaxin when she first came but mainly becos that time she showered for me nicely haha, while not many ML does that these days. This time... Dun hav haha. The teasing during shower can be v nice also, when the tool hits her face accidentally
Old 27-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
indignant2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've been quiet on Sammyboy for a rather long while
Now I'll break my silence and go the extra mile
By posting my MR and let you know
How curious I was at the end of the show

I browsed and browsed and found what I want
Her name was Jia Xin and she's the one
I called her up but she texted instead
We fixed a time when she wasn't in bed

She opened the door and peered out at me
I entered the room and smile in glee
They said she's tall and that she's pretty
I concur with tall but not an SYT

She started my massage after my bath
But when she spoke I almost barf
Her voice was deep and very manly
The massage was decent with no sensual feeling

Uncomfortable and sticky and I begin sweating
It's hot and my brain had already began racing
I started to notice that her body heat
Was warmer than mine and I muttered shit

Was she a man or a very strong lady?
Or am I a prick who is just too choosy?
Before I could even try to decide
She asked me why my boner subside

Her body was solid as stated online
But I couldn't get my eagle to rise
She stroke my eagle to make it fly
I stared at her throat wondering if she's a guy

Finally I spew and she cleaned me up
I think I regret coming for a rub
I thank Jia Xin and started to leave
Wondering if I should have gone for Peace

Reached my home and entered my shower
Drenched myself and curl up in a circle
Now I know why DerrickBoy
Did not include her as his shortlisted toy
Good one! UPz u.... so it's all hype about her.?
Old 27-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!emily/c11a

Anyone tried her? she looks sweet....thanks.
Old 28-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thanks for not picha-ing my lobang bro... appreciate
Well I think you already picha it to the MLs, was having super with 2 of them and they're comparing numbers on their phones and talking about SBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I also preferred Jiaxin when she first came but mainly becos that time she showered for me nicely haha, while not many ML does that these days. This time... Dun hav haha. The teasing during shower can be v nice also, when the tool hits her face accidentally
You lucky lah, I couldn't get it anywhere near her face whether it was in/out of shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheun View Post
what do you mean bro? you mean the best won't come to sg?
The best - usually refer to taller girls - girls from the northern provinces - Liaoning, Heilongjiang etc will not make it so far south to reach our shore. They will be pick off the street for their own atas market. They won't bother to come here on their own, with all the problems with permit, housing and AV.

Our current market usually comes from the southern provinces - hunan, hubei, guangdong, guangxi, hainan, sichuan etc whom are generally more petite in size.

I remember pain pain is from Shandong and 1 ex-girl from YF is from Liaoning. Both are 1.7m and less than 23yo but just average looker and doesn't have the deadly curves on their body. To me, JX is more attractive than them and most of the SYT out there.

I remember in mid Nov, there was a batch of tall girls spotted in area G for several days, they only come out after 10pm, and will be pick up very fast. Probably all came from the same joint back home. They only need to find 1 client per day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice2014 View Post
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!emily/c11a

Anyone tried her? she looks sweet....thanks.
Now this is interesting, 21yo 165cm @52kg with C-cup! maybe a bit heavy, but still killer stats!
Old 28-12-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well I think you already picha it to the MLs, was having super with 2 of them and they're comparing numbers on their phones and talking about SBF.
Oh there were 2 of them... still thank you as can safely assume that they can't read and only guess what's going on in SBF; rather than hearing from a fellow forummer... can be more than just picha lobang

Cathy, Mango
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1