The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
where is this "Love n Music" located ?...
You're too late......... "Love n Music" no longer exists...... in it's place now is a dance club which the new owners are hoping will become like High Society disco..... but IMHO I think they have priced it too high as their prices are among the highest amongst the Fields Ave clubs.

Btw, it is located next to Paradise Beer Garden.
Old 23-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post

You're too late......... "Love n Music" no longer exists...... in it's place now is a dance club which the new owners are hoping will become like High Society disco..... but IMHO I think they have priced it too high as their prices are among the highest amongst the Fields Ave clubs.

deleted...duplicate posts...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 23-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post

ahh...ic...thanks...
anyway...just back from ac couple of days back...
tis trip was the cheapest bonk trip me had...
met 2 dia ladies...spent whole nite...
bar hopping and overnite...
next morning...gave transport fare...
maintained as frens...for future use...
which will be soon...jun2014...hehe...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 23-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Should be the Fields Plaza building adjourning to Walkabout hotel
Not a good location as the front is blocked by the beer garden and not visible from the street.
Old 23-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 189charlie View Post
staying in phils for around 2yrs+ . next month going back singapore .
money was from some small business leftover . nothing else to buy or spend before going back to singapore already .
If you are leaving the PI for good it is better to bring back all your funds..... having been resident there for 2 yrs I am sure you are aware that funds left inactive in PI banks have gone MIA.

This was told to me by an NBI investigator on how the scam works..... the banks will monitor accounts and those that have no movements for the past 6 months are flagged.... the bank will then check to see if there are funds in the account and who is the owner. If it belongs to a foreigner.... the scheme to milk the account of its funds is set in motion. They will send a letter to the owner's address in the PI (and 90% of the owners do not actually live at these addresses)..... and follow up with a reminder letter every month for the next few months..... when they do not get any response after several reminders the account us emptied of its funds.

If eventually the owner do turn up and discovers the loss of his money from his account and makes a report..... the NBI will nfa the case as per their directive. (It seems there is a regulation that bank account holders are required to furnish their resident address to the banks and remain contactable ....... failing which the banks has a right to do as they deem fit with the account after lapse of xxx period and efforts to establish contact). And until now nobody has ever sued the banks and got back their money.
Old 24-01-2014, 03:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Love n Music is now known as Baja Beach Club. It is a nightclub similar concept to Hi-So
Old 24-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Counting down to ac. Yipeeee
Old 25-01-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Love n Music is now known as Baja Beach Club. It is a nightclub similar concept to Hi-So
BBC is having their grand official opening tonight!! I received their invite but unfortunately I am back in Singapore now.
Old 26-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 17
ray32 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyray32 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,Any senior here know where is this place call girl generation?n is tis a bar too??thx for anybody that have the information!!
Old 27-01-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray32 View Post
Hi,Any senior here know where is this place call girl generation?n is tis a bar too??thx for anybody that have the information!!
Girls Generation is up on perimeter near the Korean town after Clarkton hotel.... it is a bar that used to be Stargate. My knowledge is based on previous visit more than a year ago so it may have changed ownership / name again.... better to check with bros currently on the ground.
Old 27-01-2014, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 17
ray32 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyray32 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Girls Generation is up on perimeter near the Korean town after Clarkton hotel.... it is a bar that used to be Stargate. My knowledge is based on previous visit more than a year ago so it may have changed ownership / name again.... better to check with bros currently on the ground.
Thx bro for the information,will tried to find out on my trip next month
Old 27-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray32 View Post
Thx bro for the information,will tried to find out on my trip next month
Girls Generation Bar is still there as per 15 January 2014
Old 27-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Girls Generation Bar is still there as per 15 January 2014
Bro what was the 'barfine' there as of then? managed to see few hot chicks there (before the korean vans arrive)?
Old 27-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro gem08 & madmaster, so we meeting at ac right?
Old 27-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

yes bro. i might not be getting a local sim there bro. but i guess most of the times i will be in the room with the wifi. action starts when we all meet up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1