The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfire View Post
Today I Visit this babe the 3rd time. I Must say that she is HOT, slim body with nice big boobs wearing sexy lingerie.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ye-zi/

Service even better than before. treated me well with very good GFE.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs massage : 8.5/10
Hj: 8.5/10
Gfe: 8.5/10
Rtm : confirm

Please take care of this her.
Wow v long never see points negative until like that lol
Old 04-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Previously, the noob me got chopped too, paying $140-150 all in for a shop-based lady when I could get it for $100-110 home based.

Then again, I know of 3 shop-based MLs who have potential to be APs outside, but just wouldn't want to do so, darn.
I think the noob us who don’t frequent spa that often will get that.
I’ve prob only gone spa like once or twice before and din really like the experience enough to garner more experience.
The thing abt spa is usually I don’t know what to expect.
Pricing wise sometimes erratic, need to bargain, most girls don’t even want to be upfront with you from the start, time cut short, fear of bumping into others etc.
Prefer my sessions to be relatively stress free and private once I enter the room.
Though I must say, many spas have such pretty syts it gets my heart flustered to want to try at times.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tang-bao-massage/

My MR for her
She currently stays in a hotel but moving to a central apartment today. She looks very young and sweet, she is also very gentle and shy. She will bathe with you at the start and will be fully nube during her sensual and HJ. Her massage, sensual and HJ is very good, worth to visit. She is slim but her boobs are not of my liking. Overall still a good session with her.
Why you dun like her boobs?
Old 04-06-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really? All the MLs I've visited loved having their awesome orbs getting some tender, sensual tongue fu attention. Who did you visit?
Hmmm... a few but I can’t recall too many now that allows me to feast. Either that or they position in such a way I feel that they don’t allow for that. Only Hebe just push her boobs to your face and says suck it! Lol
Last time is auto one, put it close to you to enjoy.
Now is see mood and must ask.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I bet latex doesn’t taste good..... never tried! Lol....

I always do, a day before. Works well most of the time, but no reply from Lily n Sugar kinda put me off. Then there’s carol who was on n off.... so I stuck with those who responded promptly.... hebe n Mango for me

Point taken bro, thank you!

So I rather feast on Hebe’s lovely boobs!
Not targeting u or anything but I used to be like u scared this scared that. Esp after some BBBJ then will slightly regret don’t know will kena anything or not. But once try liao then you sort of got a bit addicted to that sensation of shiokness when the pretty girl goes down on you. I can live without it of course but when the girl offers then why not. Imagine going to the likes of Xue Er and the ex angpai Momo without having them have a go at your buddy. That would have been such a waste! Lol.
I prefer CBJ now though for hygiene purposes, still quite shiok to me.
And yes u are right latex don’t taste good esp since it usually comes with lubricant. So most of them will wipe it off, some may even get bj type of condom cos they say taste better.
But as mentioned before, if the girl is pretty and does it right, a good sensual hj is equally as good.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

Visited her last weekend.

Looks: Exactly as per photo. Almost 100%.

Body: Ample boobs and nice nipples. But no butt.

Shower: She excel in this when helping you to shower. Really skilled in this department.

Massage: Really 0. Cannot even do 蚂蚁上树 properly. Total piano. But indeed is nude.

Sensual: Also below par. Just cannot click at all. She got this licking in the near ass area. Quitr shiok. Got a few very low class dirty talking. LOL

GFE: Feel commercial.

RTM: NO NO NO.

Suspect she is FL convert into ML.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Never believe the pricing for MLs working in spas.

Firstly, they almost never fully remove everything.

Secondly, the ‘market rate’ is 50 for hj and 80 or more for anything more. So when you include an basic entrance of 50, you are talking about 130 for a bj, which is more exp than every other ML that dont work in a spa
Old 04-06-2019, 05:15 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Agree. Nice hardcore facts!
I got ketok few times and that’s it.
But I also agree with another bro some spa girls are - lovely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post

Secondly, the ‘market rate’ is 50 for hj and 80 or more for anything more. So when you include an basic entrance of 50, you are talking about 130 for a bj, which is more exp than every other ML that dont work in a spa

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-06-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post

ABSOLUTELY!

That's what I always say about MPs and spas. Yes I must admit there are really pretty girls BUT in that environment, we the customer surrender ALL control to the ladies.

And because we are nice, gentle, polite Singaporeans, we won't make too much of a fuss if things are not right. And they know it.

If they don't want to take off clothes, they will have "valid excuses", and we won't say anything. Not upfront or clear about rates, and later kenna terok terok, we won't say anything much. They shortcut services and go out "wash hands" for 10 mins, we won't say anything.

Plus the room is too small, walls too thin, no proper shower facilities, too many customers walking here and there.

So yes there may be young pretty girls inside , but more often than not, you walk out feeling ripped off, pissed off and feeling like a stupid fool.
Old 04-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Just asking whether it is normal or not.

So last few weeks I booked a girl from SLG, advertised as $110 inclusive of BBBJ and CIM. But when I am there I just knew she reduced her price to $80, so I just paid $80. I was prepared to pay $110 for the services. During the course she KC me say I handsome bla bla bla, and say can gv me fj, just top up to $110, which I accepted cause she kinda my type. She got keep a pack of condom in her drawer.

Well I do know ML is good in KC, but imo I think its still worth it for the $110 FJ.
Old 04-06-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Understand that Hebe unlisted her adv, can anyone kind enough to share her contact ? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
Understand that Hebe unlisted her adv, can anyone kind enough to share her contact ? Thanks in advance.
Think if she delisted, there is a good reason for it.
If you haven’t visited before, even if share contact with you also useless cos she won’t be taking up new unknown numbers anyway.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

No replies from Zhu Zhu and Angel after multiple tries. Too hot I guess.

As bros mentioned, Ba Mei good blow. Not for boob lovers but nice nips and good playability. RTM - Yes
Old 04-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

normal ba. Many of them list as ML at SGL then FL at other sites, as well many also operate both modes. but i will say if she gave me a massage routine then suggest FJ afterwards making the whole session 60mins its more rare and very worth it to top up, these type i usually will rtm as long as the service still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Just asking whether it is normal or not.

So last few weeks I booked a girl from SLG, advertised as $110 inclusive of BBBJ and CIM. But when I am there I just knew she reduced her price to $80, so I just paid $80. I was prepared to pay $110 for the services. During the course she KC me say I handsome bla bla bla, and say can gv me fj, just top up to $110, which I accepted cause she kinda my type. She got keep a pack of condom in her drawer.

Well I do know ML is good in KC, but imo I think its still worth it for the $110 FJ.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Think if she delisted, there is a good reason for it.
If you haven’t visited before, even if share contact with you also useless cos she won’t be taking up new unknown numbers anyway.
Haven't try her before, just wanna try my luck after some bro share that she allow to feast her boobs.
Other angpai like Zhu zhu and Angel are hard to book.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1