The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Updated over xmas.

Haiz... no time to go for my Fav ECA sia...drooling over so many SYTs....
Old 26-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still seeking new MLs gems. Already regularly seeing Tao Hong, Bei Er, Belinda and 热热, thought I try something else out - a bonk for a change. My mistake.

I know this is not the most appropriate thread but no where else to feedback. Beware this FL. Tried her a few days back, but totally fuck up. 20 minute job, everything rush rush, got cheek to want tip. Promised 2 shots on sms, then only give one. Waste time, waste money. A cheat and a liar!!!

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=498514

Avoid her like the plague!!!

I think I will return to massage girls.
Old 26-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Recently tried Kiki from dreamangelz.

Have to say she has a nice body but was lacking in either massage quality nor gfe. Was told very aggressively no touching here and there etc. Was super turned off by her attitude.

Maybe caught her at a wrong day but perhaps she's been around too long..
Old 26-12-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 11
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
This thread that you provided is a re-cycle thread.
First girl earned a lot of good reviews and went back, they just change the pictures and phone number to the 2nd girl, so the 2nd girl inherit all the good reviews. The only thing they can't change is the title.

So the reviews in the thread is a mix of several girls. I have written a good MR for the 1st girl, it is still on the thread. I have also written a bad MR for the current girl - got deleted as usual.

Cannot deny that the current girl is a better looker with very good BJ skill. But she try to upsell me a $200 FJ which I rejected and she finish me off with a HJ in less than 30min. I hope she has improve her services and you have better luck with her.
Old 26-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 21
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.$$$$$$.com/yangyang_78.php

Face: 6 (pleasant GND looks)

Body: 5 (fat as she has put on maybe 10-15kgs from the pics but no tattoo and scar, not exactly very very smooth but fair enough)

Massage: 7 (gave me a decent rub after I shot my load, she really does know how to massage so bros who would like to have a longer rub might want to cut short on the special part)

BBBJ: 7.5 (good technique, good stamina, decent strength but somehow lack the X-factor which some ladies are able to give but overall still good enough)

FJ: 7 (decent tightness and accommodating)

Overall: 7 (though she doesnt score very highly on the looks dept but she more than make up for it with her friendly and accommodating attitude, not to mention she gives quite a decent rub and bbbj as well)

Understand that this thread is more for MLs but Yang Yang i feel is a mix of FL and ML thus would really like to share her good attitude, bbbj and massage to bros here.

Cheers~
Old 26-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Recently tried Kiki from dreamangelz.

Have to say she has a nice body but was lacking in either massage quality nor gfe. Was told very aggressively no touching here and there etc. Was super turned off by her attitude.

Maybe caught her at a wrong day but perhaps she's been around too long..
You did not catch her on the wrong day.
She has a negative attitude and not worth spending our cash on such ladies.
I have posted a detailed MR on her services and I strong recommend not to book her.
If individuals have failed to read my MR or wish to be hero, good luck.
Old 26-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Got any bro can give some personally feedback on clarity from liltiger? Wanna book her sia~
Old 26-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clarity 小晰
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=495283

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=4946
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=4954
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=5161

QUOTE=quelfala;12361286]Got any bro can give some personally feedback on clarity from liltiger? Wanna book her sia~[/QUOTE]

Can chk bro use141 hardwork...
Old 26-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zandyjack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=496791

I tried Macy from LTD. As I am staying at west area, I thought her apartment will close to my place but the apartment is actually more towards north west area. However I got direct bus to her place so it doesn't matter.

Her apartment is new and empty. No furniture at all which is quite surprising. I went there on Xmas eve so I brought her a box of chocolate.

Her real look is similar to the photo but looks older (She is near to 30). However, she is my cup to tea(Big sister look) so ya I am giving high marks to her look.

Her massage got strength. I had been tried 3 different ML and she is the one that now at my top list. Her boob is small but it wasn't a matter to me.

Gosh, wanna go RTM again!!!! Btw, beware the celling!!

Face: 8 (Big sister look but her age near to 30)
Body: 8 (Slim body, small boob)
Massage: 8 (I opt for 2 HJ but regretted. Should opt for 1 so that I can enjoy the massage longer)
HJ: 7 (Normal, but I prefer the look when she rub my little head, like like like like)
RTM: Yes (Waiting pay day)
Old 26-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Newbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Indeed, YY sang off tune sometimes, haahaa. But who cares. Her BJ and AR are superb! I did not read carefully the type of services she offered before seeing her. So her BBBJ and AR came as a surprise to me. I do not usually do BBBJ cos safety reasons, but my small head overruled my big head when she started to deep throat it. Until now, I still miss her AR and BBBJ.

She moved already? No longer in the apartment near a MRT station? Oh gosh, her apartment is high class man! She must have sucked a lot from us here (no pun intended) to stay at such a place.
Bro which YY is this? Got link?

Many same names MLs...

Thanks.
Old 26-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Newbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommended MLs in the Northeast area?

TIA bros.
Old 26-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentingfw View Post
Clarity 小晰
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=495283

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=4946
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=4954
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...postcount=5161

QUOTE=quelfala;12361286]Got any bro can give some personally feedback on clarity from liltiger? Wanna book her sia~
Can chk bro use141 hardwork...[/QUOTE]
Bro the link you provide seems like not working?
Old 26-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

A quick MR for Yu Er whom I feel deserves a mention. This is her third stint here and today is her first day of work. Visited her twice when she was here previously and when I heard she is back, I quickly booked a slot with her.

She is those classy milf type, and looks quite good (a bit mix blood look). But what makes her good IMO is her massage skills. She really knows how to massage and I always feel reguvenated after her session. I only booked one hour today and enjoyed the massage session so much that we ended up with too little time for HJ that I totally forego that part and requested her to concentrate on massaging. For those who are looking for serious massage can try Yu Er. With her u can be assured that your are in good hands...oh did I mention that she has a very good service attitude as well?
Old 26-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stromblad11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has Bei er provided other services to the Bros here before?
Old 26-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!sasa/c2h9

anyone tried her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1