The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-06-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Younger maids really think they can marry sinkie guy?
Sure have but most already got kid so unless the guy can really accept it lor. I saw on Tiktok recently this Pinoy confessed she was a helper but married a sinkie dude

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 08-06-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

most say no when i ask meet and have fun or they ask for money and i say no but next week meeting one see if can get lucky be fuck buddy. need to keep trying and see what works
Old 08-06-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Sure have but most already got kid so unless the guy can really accept it lor. I saw on Tiktok recently this Pinoy confessed she was a helper but married a sinkie dude
No need Tiktok. In real life my monthly go to cum dump also marrying 50 yo sinkie. She just changed her WP to a LTVP. But still the same, when i msg her, she will still find time to have fun. I pity the bro who think he got an exclusive pussy by marrying. But at the same time, gotts thank him for helping my FB become a long term investment.
Old 08-06-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -160 / Power: 0
ellf ellf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas0714 View Post
Nice …Can exchange contracts?Thanks
this one asking 300 / 2hrs ...
Old 08-06-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
No need Tiktok. In real life my monthly go to cum dump also marrying 50 yo sinkie. She just changed her WP to a LTVP. But still the same, when i msg her, she will still find time to have fun. I pity the bro who think he got an exclusive pussy by marrying. But at the same time, gotts thank him for helping my FB become a long term investment.
The one I saw on Tiktok is a young dude. Your's is just want pink IC then once get it sure will dump him and ask you marry her hahahahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 08-06-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellf View Post
this one asking 300 / 2hrs ...
who would be so desperate to pay this kind of price 😏
Old 09-06-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jackie83 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post

Btw anyone up before this PH DH? How is she like? Is she slim? Hahaha
How is it?
Old 09-06-2024, 05:42 AM
Samster

melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

another michat problem have fucking idiots put profile pics as girls but they guys fucking waste time
Old 09-06-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Michat has scam, has transgender, has fl from bintan and batam, fdw, massue, fl in sg, guy who put their gender as female

It's your intuitive to identify and ask.
Old 09-06-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!

This was the bishan helper I am talking about, Gotti know her from Michat Anyone met her yet. By right we are meeting today however suddenly her off day being cancelled. Sad. Anyone tried her before? I still havent met her yet.
Old 09-06-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
another michat problem have fucking idiots put profile pics as girls but they guys fucking waste time
I got that too. Got one gay even more funny.
Ask to meet at Taka toilet and he want to give me a bj. Really crazy
Old 09-06-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
The one I saw on Tiktok is a young dude. Your's is just want pink IC then once get it sure will dump him and ask you marry her hahahahahaha
She ask me many many times already. I told her i only enjoy sex with her. Then she quite smart to reply she also enjoy sex with me too. So just maintain the healthy sex relationship will do. Hahaha. I must thank that dude who marry her, now she can stay in SG with much more freedom and i can finally use weekdays on her.
Old 09-06-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
I got that too. Got one gay even more funny.
Ask to meet at Taka toilet and he want to give me a bj. Really crazy
i told the idiot put as guy looking for guy better chance get hits. not against them everyone come out play but they fucking waste time.
Old 09-06-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Michat has scam, has transgender, has fl from bintan and batam, fdw, massue, fl in sg, guy who put their gender as female

It's your intuitive to identify and ask.
when manage to chat legit real person will ask but end up nothing happen all ask money. have one profile pic different asked for picture to see if want to meet ugly as fuck ask $150 dont know where she get her confidence.
Old 09-06-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Giron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
have one profile pic different asked for picture to see if want to meet ugly as fuck ask $150 dont know where she get her confidence.
Did you meet in rl or she showed her pic ?
share here for laughs ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1