The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-10-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by needamassage View Post
Mena from SS
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=748176

OKT: smooth process

Overall: 10/10 I couldn't be happier after the session
Looks: 8.5/10 cute girl, think she looks better in person than in the photos, and the photos ain't bad
Body: petite with man made tits - love that ass
BBBJ: 9/10 this is personal preference. I like slow teasing BBBJ - and she delivered. Loves her looking into my eyes while sucking
AJ: 11/10 Wow. Just wow. started slow but then got into some fast and deep anal.

The service was great - but the best part was her attitude. I get nervous when I see a FL and she totally put me at ease. We laughed and goofed around between sessions. She's lovely - treat her well!
I was hesitating to book her as there is no fr. Tks for ur fr. Up U

Tip is for reference, not 100% confirm WIN.
But will try to win as much as possible.

I do appreciate if you can up me if you like my post.
Old 20-10-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
OKTs do forget our bookings from time to time. So for advanced bookings I usually send a reminder in the next morning. For same-day booking I also send a reminder a few hours before my time slot to avoid any unpleasant surprise.
I faced this similar issue with one or two stables, due to new fresh gal on dock.
All bro rushing for 1st blood.

Tip is for reference, not 100% confirm WIN.
But will try to win as much as possible.

I do appreciate if you can up me if you like my post.
Old 20-10-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
anakajaib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What luck.... kena airplane by 2 okts. First was first blood, end up claim girl still at airport not sure when reach location. 2nd, never reply at all after confirming slot just an hour before.
Old 20-10-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2653 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Pink (LAX)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=747992
https://69lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=82

https://openload.co/f/snLWtGLK5t8/LA...010-WA0001.mp4

Pink is a early-20s student from Chiang Mai. Maiden trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Tall, curvy and big-boned built with sexy hips & butt. Fair skin with smooth complexion. The photos and video posted are WYSIWYG.

Enhanced D boobs with pointy pink nipples. Surgery scar under boob.

Fluent Frencher. Enjoys painting, clitoris stimulation and fingering.

Offers a great BBBJ and CIM with balls sucking plus HJ combo. Her BBBJ is slurpy wet with lots of tongue twists & curls. She would move herself from time to time so she can deep throat your entire dick with strong suction. She would tease you with her CFM look as she goes through her BBBJ routine and she would keep on going and going till I requested to go for sideways 69 so I can play with her cunt to return the favour.

FJ. A young, untrimmed and tight cunt. Open to all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Good rodeo! Soft and sensual stereo audible once you hit the right spots. She is a little meaty but it provides excellent cushion for the heavy thrusts.

Pink is your young and passionate lover with excellent BBBJ skills. A little shy at first but will open-up as your sex mistress once you hit the right move and spot. Good attitude, friendly and always willing to please.

Speaks little English. RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Old 20-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Ashboy03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jolene RL
20/10/2019 1.45am slot

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=748960

OKT: very smooth booking, honest and friendly guy

Overall: 10/10 solid session. Even though it was very late. Jolene gave her 100%!!
Looks: 9/10 cute girl, think she looks better in person than in the photos posted online.
Body: she told me she is 164cm which is accurate. Slimbody. Small B boobs natural. Fair skin
BBBJ: 9/10 fantastic blowjob! Slow and sensual to my liking. And got the CFM look.
Frenching: 10/10. Solid. Even though she wear braces, tongue action was good
Painting: 9/10. Trimmed. She got wet and high! Can she that she loved it.
Cim is on her menu.

The service was awesome. She is a very friendly and bubbly person. Able to speak english. She will cuddle and kiss after 1st shot while resting. Shower is SOP. She is abit ting tong kind and can joke ard. I think it depends on individual chemistry. Lastly, thanks okt for the recommendation. He is honest abt the services his girls provide. I was looking for cim targets and okt recommended those can and cannot cim. Honest guy. I like. Will be back again! Sadly i heard she is leaving today together with few of her house mates. Not sure though. Pls check with the okt
Old 20-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Audi from Scarletthouse.

I will keep this FR short.

OKT: 7/10
Look: 8/10 Looks young although she said she is 29. Discount 10% from the photo
Body: 7/10 Petite. A cup. Consider fair for a Thai
BJ: 7/10 Wanted to do it with a cap at first, but I requested her to do without.
FJ: 6/10 Nothing to shout about
GFE: 7/10 (Almost no English)

Audi is the sweet young girl type with Girl next door look. Very obliging and followed instructions well. She bathed me throughout and dried me with a fresh towel, even get my clothing for me. I think she will help to put on my clothing on me if I did not try to take over...haha. She massaged me and my little brother in between shots automatically. I guess she works as a masseur in Bangkok. Maybe, provides a happy ending too.

Overall, a good value bonk at $100/90/2.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 20-10-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

FR for Rita from RL https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=748678

OKT: very fast, solid customer service, best I've dealt with so far
Location: Discreet, nice and big room. Exactly what I'm used to

Overall: 9/10
Looks: 10/10 really very pretty to me, looks exactly like her photos, like middle-upper class type of girl. Can look like OL by day, party girl at night look.
Body: No surgery C/D boobs, very soft and suckable! No tattoos which is great. And fair thai tan skin.
BBBJ: Excellent she kept sucking me without asking
Frenching: I'm not into kissing but definitely can french.
Painting: also can but I not in the mood. Pussy smells and looks nice. Damn!

Long time never come Dome 1.Today for lunch decided to try Tom Yum and it was very delicious! Rita looks really gorgeous and like that girl in the club you want to bonk but don't get the chance to. From the moment I stepped in the gfe was high, she led me into the room and we had some small talk before going to the shower. Wish there was a shower attached, would have liked to have some soapy action. She's slim and not tall but her boobs are really my cup of tea. I spent quite a long time licking and sucking her soft natural C or D cup. And that's when I realised her boobs are sensitive and will start the juice flowing down there. BBBJ and then cowgirl before I exploded. She's easy to get wet and keeps kissing, treats you like boyfriend, make you high!

Unfortunately today small brother didnt want to cooperate and couldn't go for 2nd round. But all throughout she kept jumping and attacking my small bro, this is one horny girl! Kept saying I want to eat you I want to eat you lol. I think she can be quite a commando if the chemistry is right. No sob stories from her, so can see that she is ok with doing this. She's here for only 2 weeks so hope I can RTF her again before she leaves. Wish I had a gf like that haha. A bit pricey compared to some others but QC is really top notch! Highly recommended!
Old 20-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
I find that she looks like local DJ Jean Danker, was considering when I saw her ad. Your FR is timely!
Old 20-10-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
philipbj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can french and paint?
Old 20-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Iconcer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

STAZI RISING LUST

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=748965

Quite chio, slim and fair.
Natural boobs
Service orientated.

Looks: 8
Body: 8
Boobs: 9
GFE: 8
Shower: 7
Catbath: 6 - Great if longer
BBBJ: 8.5
Painting: 8
Finger: 9 very wet if you turbo her with painting
FJ: 9.5

RTF: YES!!!!!!! totally my type.
Old 20-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Icycool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nancy from Mansion

OKT : Communication was smooth

The service was great She is a very friendly and bubbly person.Shower is SOP. . I think it depends on individual chemistry. Lastly, thanks okt for the recommendation. He is honest abt the services his girls provide.

I like. Will be back again!
Old 20-10-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Crayton0628 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FL- Mena from SS ( bonk 1/5)

OKT- Always responsive and steady

Not gonna to rate Mena by standard pointing as many bros has give her FRs. Overall i can say is 10/10 and her real person look much nicer than photos. GFE is very sky high cause she is very initially to break the ice easily.

Great bonk to me and left as sextified man!
RTF - is a sure for me !
Old 20-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ct001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hana from Love Affair
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=748712

Location: Probably the best hotel I've been to, located at south part (For SBF of cause)
Looks: 8/10 Not my type, but she is indeed a beauty
Skin: 9/10, Super smooth and fair! No pimples or hole on her face. She got 3 tattoos on her back, nothing to complain about her skin.
Boobs: 100/10! I am never a boobs person, I always prefer small boobs as I think they are cute and firm, but Hana prove me wrong. She was wearing a low profile black jacket when we met, but when she take it off, I was like damnnnnnn, what are those! A pair of firm huge papaya just pop out, and she got pink nipple and areola. Those are a pair of D cups atomic bomb, NATURAL! For bro who are sucker for big papaya, Hana is the one.
Catbath/BBBJ/AR: 9/10 This is another place she shine, I was never a person for enjoy much being licked, it's itchy for me, but she really knows how to use her tongue, and control the strength, it is really comfortable getting licked by her, it is also my first time to get AR, I think I will started to enjoy this. One point missing from ten, cause I am not a lover for this.
Fingering/Painting/Pussy: It is a clean shaved pussy with a little line of hair she left there, odourless and sensitive.
Frenching: She doesn't allow
FJ: SYT with big boobs, tbh my eyes enjoy more than my little brother, but it is really shiok seeing those D going up and down, she is ok with any position.

Overall: I think this is the first FR of her, I had her last condom, I believe she is secretly having a lot of customers while no bro is writing a FR for her. I think she deserve this, the best part of her is her service attitude, friendly, those pair of D natural papaya, her smooth and fair skin, SYT. If any of these hit your category, wait no more my friend.
Old 20-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
blue.true is Cool - loads of Potential
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Hmm seems like rainbow model girls all got attitude problem one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Not all rainbow lady have attitude. Recently i just have agnes from rainbow stable. Small size girl willing to please. Cof and ar all can do. Fuck like a girlfriend feel. Service wise still consider good but too bad the figure is not my type
Agreed with Bro
Just Tried out first time their Stable on Tues. Gal Aum, from Pattaya.
Very responsive, Not the dead fish type, itchy here, itchy there cannot touch.
Thank Goodness cuz at my age, not easy to get aroused any more
Really depends on the Girl's passion and response to get me up
So had a Good passionate session with Her...... After a long absence from action
Only Problem wanted to RTF with her this weekend Checked website no more listed
OKT said gone back!! Haizzzz !!
Also current place is Super convenient for me Easy for public transport yet quite discreet place and Clean
Going to have a hard time finding another One like her
Old 20-10-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
soymilk82000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mena from SS

Thanks OKT! Super helpful and easy process!

Mena was amazing. Super easy going -- good english so easy to communicate.

Overall 10/10 --- best experience so far
Looks 9/10 --- looks much better in person
Body 9/10 --- petite frame with nice gifts hehe
FJ 10/10 --- willing to please! no complains! i actually got tired and she was very accommodating and helpful haha

would RTF! Great service, even better personality!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1