The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
SchutzStaffel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
tt is refering to tea tarik or teh tarik, meet up tt simply mean meet up for talk cock session over tea/coffee or mee. the person that meet up mostly for tt one is mr. tt lor.

remember the rules of engagement when cheonging and you will be fine.

[wl is for fucking only, not for relation and put on cd when you go for war].
Wah Bro, don't try to snook me me leh. I knew tt is refering to someone just don't know who yet.

Anyway, thanks for your advice, that's the same advice Bro SBT gave me and I saw it on BOSS's signature too. It seems that's the norm in this forum and the sensible thing to do too.
Old 13-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
SchutzStaffel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西北度郎 View Post
i can tell you more when we meet up for kopi, ok? for the while time, keep the questions to yourself.

btw, it's been a pleasure cheonging with you for the past few days in dnk & hty.
Sure Bro SBT, I love listening to your stories....

It has been my pleasure too to cheong with you, so when is your next trip?

How about going GL for a kopi tonite?
Old 13-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西北度郎 View Post
if someone's just familiar with all those places just because he is there frequently then i also legend liao.

what i'm talking about is the type of reception and respect the person received when he steps into a joint that set him apart from normal cheongster. tio bo?
tio very much lar... when i step into the clubs, i was also surrounded by the models and the managers.......................................... .asking me where is "him" and after i told them i don't know, everyone just walk away. like that can also considered as warm reception & respect mak mak bo?
Old 13-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I love teh tarik, freshly brewed and sweet, yet to taste any sour ones ...

RoE = Can play, play. Cannot play, don't play, Go pray pray, Otherwise be preyed.......
did i mentioned anything about sour

everyone is entitled to their own set of rules, i got no issue over that.
Old 13-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchutzStaffel View Post
Anyway, thanks for your advice, that's the same advice Bro SBT gave me and I saw it on BOSS's signature too. It seems that's the norm in this forum and the sensible thing to do too.
indeed, that's the sensible thing to do, anyone in his right frame of mind would not keep public toilet for personal use.

many ppl here can talk the talk, but when the shit hits the fan, can they walk the walk too?
Old 13-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
did i mentioned anything about sour

everyone is entitled to their own set of rules, i got no issue over that.
Bro, apologies, not referring to you, just using this reply to 'reply' some one else...... everything taste sweet for us one.

even the aunties' (selling fried chicken, sweet corn, dessert) smiles always make my day......
Old 13-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mhappy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
tt is refering to tea tarik or teh tarik, meet up tt simply mean meet up for talk cock session over tea/coffee or mee. the person that meet up mostly for tt one is mr. tt lor.

btw, don't believe 100% what you read here, it's a sex forum, what you expect? from my personal experience, real cheongster is very low profile one, as for some of those very active one, many are just empty vessel. in actual fact, the total number of days they stayed in thailand per year is lesser than mine in a month. read carefully and you'll know what i mean.

I do sense sour grape in this post.
Real cheongster is very low profile, what about you? Are you low profile?
Many other bro FRs are fake and you one is real? Take it easy, I don’t think they are so free to create story here. It is very easy to verify the FR. But, who cares?
Actually this forum is to share the information on sex related activities, gals, pimps, farm, massage parlour, disco etc.

How long you stayed in Thailand per month? The cheongster is based on the days stay? What is the different for cheongster stays twice a year and you maybe stay twice a week? We are happy to read their FRs if they willing to share their experience. We can just ignore their FR if we later found that it is fake. What is big deal?

I do admire for those bros who can feed gals in Thailand. At least they have strong financial background. As I had asked some gals there, at least RM4K per month need to give to the gals and what about other entertainment expenses? The guy needs to spend at least 6K per month if he feeds the gal. What about their expenses in his Malaysia’s family?
I can’t afford as my net salary is less than that amount. I am doubt if you can afford to feed gals there and maybe you will said you would never do that even you are affordable. You will tell us the concept of “Fuck and then Forget”, “Touch n Go” and etc.
Hello, they want to feed gals let them do it. Some feed the gals need to pay money, some are feed by the gals maybe due to handsome or their sex skill.
They are matured and they knew these gals are WL. I am sure they are happy when with their gals. Remember, life is short. They are there to release protein, tension and etc.
Please also remember, WL is a human too and they do have heart.
I had asked few gals and they told me that they not only consider the money and also other criteria such as ‘looking’, ‘communication’ and etc on the guy if the guy wants to feed them.

Sorry, I have no intention to insult you or to start the flame war and this is just my 2 cents. I will not reply any questions you might throw to me later. If you cannot take it then just ignore this post. Thank you.

Maybe we can meet to cheong and I am from Alor Star. Happy happy.
Old 13-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Not Activated

Quote:

btw, don't believe 100% what you read here, it's a sex forum, what you expect? from my personal experience, real cheongster is very low profile one, as for some of those very active one, many are just empty vessel. in actual fact, the total number of days they stayed in thailand per year is lesser than mine in a month. read carefully and you'll know what i mean.

I do sense sour in this post.
Many other bro FRs are fake and you one is real? Take it easy, I don’t think they are so free to create story here. It is very easy to verify the FR. But, who cares?
Actually this forum is to share the information on sex related activities, gals, pimps, farm, massage parlour, disco etc.

How long you stayed in Thailand per month? The cheongster is based on the days stay? What is the different for cheongster stays twice a year and you maybe stay twice a week? We are happy to read their FRs if they willing to share their experience. We can just ignore their FR if we later found that it is fake. What is big deal?

I do admire for those bros who can feed gals in Thailand. At least they have strong financial background. As I had asked some gals there, at least RM4K per month need to give to the gals and what about other entertainment expenses? The guy needs to spend at least 6K per month if he feeds the gal. What about their expenses in his Malaysia’s family?
I can’t afford as my net salary is less than that amount. I am doubt if you can afford to feed gals there and maybe you will said you would never do that even you are affordable. You will tell us the concept of “Fuck and then Forget”, “Touch n Go” and etc.
Hello, they want to feed gals let them do it. Some feed the gals need to pay money, some are feed by the gals maybe due to handsome or their sex skill.
They are matured and they knew these gals are WL. I am sure they are happy when with their gals. Remember, life is short. They are there to release protein, tension and etc.
I had asked few gals and they told me that they not only consider the money and also other criteria such as ‘looking’, ‘communication’ and etc on the guy if the guy wants to feed them.

Sorry, I have no intention to insult you or start the flame war and this is just my 2 cents. I will not reply any questions you might throw to me later. If you cannot take it then just ignore this post. Thank you.

Old 14-12-2009, 03:06 AM
Not Activated

Hi
Anyone go on Christmas? Please PM.
Old 14-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u are right. easy money come, easy money go.

Only deep pockets, also easy money not from hard work, one will not feel the pain to depart them. Collecting $ by $s , days by days, u will definetly feel the pain.

Can u guarantee that the WL / FL / u lover will not "tao chiek" when u are not around ?????
Old 14-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

Just remember that -

wl is for fucking only, not for relationships of the HEART , but of Friendships for ur little brother to get better Bonks and remember the one night stand r one week play...
Old 15-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhappy View Post
I do sense sour in this post.

who the fuck you think you are in asking all those questions? like what i said before, everyone is entitle to have their own rules of engagement and cheonging, so is there is issue? most of us here would agreed that what i'm saying is the norm and sensible thing.

wl is for bonking only, not for relation it that ok, now you siong liao bo?

you can envy whatever you like, who cares a shit? maybe things will change if you see those men who keep puying in thailand bang wall, which they eventually will.

LOL, for your infor, keeping a uni-student in hty only cost 3k rm, who would pay 6k rm for some over-used public toilet? no wonder those wl/fl see us m'sian as robert.

Sorry, I have no intention to insult you or start the flame war and this is just my 2 cents. I will not reply any questions you might throw to me later. If you cannot take it then just ignore this post. Thank you.

Same here, i will not bother to reply you anymore, and if you can't take it, ignore the post also.

i don't cheong ppl with different frequency of thinking one, you try those belong to your same group.

I'll wait until you get out of moderation before i put you back in again.
Old 15-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Can u guarantee that the WL / FL / u lover will not "tao chiek" when u are not around ?????
from what i saw and heard, all wl/fl will tao chiek once you go back to home town.
Old 15-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
from what i saw and heard, all wl/fl will tao chiek once you go back to home town.
...no need to wait till reached hometown... the minute you/her are 2-3 kilometers apart, it start........... both ways
Old 15-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

Humans are still humans.

Sex is part and parcel of humanlife. The urges need fulfilments.

It is a God's gift for mankind.
Abstainment from it needs strong kungFu discipline. How many can do that ???

The environment and atmosphere now and here do not permit that.

U can under a jungle tree.. Want to try that ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1