The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 6
lineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

June SS

Looks: 9/10 She is prettier in real life. When one is so pretty why bother to use apps to filter. If she walks down the streets i am sure many heads will turn to have a 2nd look.

Body: 8/10 Well shaped. Where meat is needed she has it where excess meat is not needed she doesnt have it.

Boobs: 9/10 A delightful handful of fun bags. Eat all i want just like a buffet not that she resisted or anything.

Pussy: 9/10 Finger and paint all together. The way she arched her back and moved that pussy into my face is worth the admission fee itself.

Frenching: 9/10 Led me to dreamland with her sensual kissing frenching and nipples licking.

BBBJ: 9/10 Top 3 hardworker. Never give up attitude can see she enjoyed it. I grabbed one of her boobs she grabbed the other in unison.

FJ: 9/10 Made sweet love to her. She doesnt rush the actions she want to enjoy making love as much as i did. I was sure she uttered FUCK ME hard and being a gentleman i gave her all i got. Another bro mentioned he doggied her till she finished? I did the same lol till she was like begging me to cum together with her. Mindblowing session on a lousy Tuesday.

GFE: Sincerely wished she is mine exclusively lol. She has a great smile and a sweet personality. Personal issue have brought to this line of work but she put that aside so like she said we can both enjoy a happy session. Happy i was!

RTF: Lining up a RTF this Friday!
Old 08-10-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4056 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Nessa Rainbows 08/10/19 12:30pm
http://[IMG]https://sbfsg.agency/s...essa[/IMG]

Saw the pictures of Rainbow’s new girl Nessa. Didn’t come across past FR on her but decided to take the plunge since asking price is right. She looks to be a fine SYT from the ad.

Wrong moved! I think this SYT is not here to work. Kind of attitude problem and has a Farmer Tan. Refused to bath together when the bathroom is spacious enough. Wrapped herself up like a present when she is here to work as a whore. Maybe got something to hide I reckon. Don’t like the idea why she needed to wrap herself all up as I got bad encounter before. That FL has an ugly birth scar because of cesarean and her breasts were out of shape due to artificial boobs badly done. She gave the reason that she already bath and required me to bath alone. Nessa did the same thing. I complained to the OKT and he did not bother even to reply. I gave an option that I can take his other girls instead as I wanted to give him the business. However, he chose to ignore my messages. Anyway, he was all the while unresponsive to my questions. Shared with me the address only the very last minute after I asked him umpteen times.

Eventually I U-turn and left to support another stable. Samsters, you have been warned!

Last edited by ZanShen; 09-10-2019 at 04:54 PM. Reason: To add image
Old 08-10-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Louis2393 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Melon from Rollypolly

Looks 9/10
Bbbj 11/10 exceeded it beyond sibei shiok
Fj 10/10

Overall awesome services from melon, sibei horny want she.. she loves her pussy getting licked.. she will call u baby when her pussy gets licked..🤪🤪🤪
Old 08-10-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

Tried Apple from Sexamazon yesterday afternoon. Initially wanted Natasha but booked till night.

Looks: 9/10 Definitely prettier than her photos. Perfect ass for doggy. Nice to spoon when resting.

BBBJ: 10/10 damn good. she know to how to change pace and use her tongue. good suction too

FJ: 9/10 Abit tight... doesnt rush. tried missionary and doggy... shiok when she lick my nipples while fucking her... cum in missionary for the 1st shot.. Cuddled and chatted before round 2...

GFE: Speaks pretty good english.quite surprised. american type accent. makes her super sexy when dirty talk.. great smile and easy to communicate.

RTF: sure...
Old 08-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
ralphhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyralphhun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=747475

Short FR for this blonde haired vixen Annie from Silk.
Clocking in for free bonk countdown as well.
Look: 8/10 GND looks with light make up.
Body: 8/10 Shorter in real life. Body good thou.
Boobs: 9/10 Firm rack. Looks and feel au de natural.
French: 8/10 Ok Ok got better as the session went on.
BBBJ: 9/10 Give credit where it is due. Her bbbj skills are a notch above her french. Licking my shaft and balls in detail lol.
FJ: 8/10 Banged her in doggy till i cummed which was honestly not a long time. Her cunt is tight and wrapped hard on my cock easily coaxing out my first shot. 2nd shot lasted longer haha again i succumbed to her nice ass. Perfectly built for doggie.
GFE: Non commercial vibes she not seasoned in this job so she was a curious cat always checking if she did all right.
RTF: Maybe. Many good looking ladies for selection. Spoil for choice but Annie wouldnt go wrong also la.
Old 08-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Fr on Sasa of silkstockings 4.15pm today.8/10/19 (1/5)
Rtf Sasa again 4th session.
Had another wonderful session with Sasa again.
A tall fair lady with sincere smiles and great attitude treat u
like a king.
WYSIWYG Slim with great boobs and arse.
Couple of tattoos.
Shower clean you from sole to neck.
Can French like lovers.
Love to be painted. Sensitive light brown nipples that hardens
when licked and tuned. Soft sexy moans.
Pussy shaved and can kiap your finger when she cum.
Pls be gentle only one finger and she will twist her hips and moan loudly.
Many positions from standing doggy to flat and then to spoon and finally
missionary. She will stop you and tell u her heart pump too fast
and then she will cowgirl you. She will take your hand to grab her breasts.
Took 30 mins to enjoy 1 shot. Old man cannot overdo.
Previously she managed to get 2 shots from me. But damn tired. Jelly legs.
Rest of time she gave me a great massage.
From head to sole. I love it.
Rtf. A big fat yes yes yes.
Old 08-10-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Johnwayne8911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleseezZ View Post
FR for TANGMO Loveaffair
Location: location is acceptable. Has mirrors on the sides which is awesome.
Looks: 7/10. Not the best. In between syt and milf. But seductive. Wont reject for sure.
Body: 10/10. no tattoos. Petite. C natural cups. No modifications done. She is really small. About 150cm. The feeling damn high when pumping her hot and petite body and enjoying the show from the mirror. Haha!!
BBBJ: 8/10 nice bbbj. Wont complain for sure. She wanted to stop after 5 minutes but i ask her continue. She just take it so well and continue for another 10 minutes.
FJ: 9/10 awesome!! She can take all the pounding without complain. Only small issue is she doesnt have enough stamina to ride long. Below is tight. So feel damn shiok.

Side note: she make me fire off two times so easily. Not a timewatcher nor a handphone watcher. If you are tired after one shot, do ask her to massage your brother with her magic hands. alot of pattern one not just the up down movement only. Definitely a must try.
Hmmm - any other bros tried? Photo looks good
Old 08-10-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gizt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cola from SS (2/5)

Had her yesterday and pretty much enjoyed the session.

Looks: 8/10 (she actually looks very much like her pics less the makeup. just very slightly tanned like your typical athletic girl)
Body: 9/10 (skinny with a waist to die for. bros who love girls with slim arms, legs, & waist will love this one)
BBBJ: 8/10 (gave a few solid DTs which were damn shiok)
French: 8/10 (willingly sticks her tongue out for you)
GFE: 7/10 (typical commercial bonk, service was there but don't expect too much & you'll be fine)
RTF: Sure, but her last day is tomorrow. Bros who want to try need to fast hand fast leg!
Old 08-10-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
kohjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Sugar
Stable: SilkStocking
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=747474

Bonk(2/5)

Location: 8/10 - Same location as my previous visit. Only different room. Place is atas but abit hard to find.

Looks:8/10 - Quite Pretty. Discount 20% from photos. Looks like typical Thai girl. But have fair skin. Around 165cm. Nice and slim body. Boobs enhanced but looks natural. Overall quite pleasing to look at.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Able to BBBJ long. Nice splurpy sound. After showering, was in the room drying up,turned around she was already at the side of the bed with her tongue out inviting me poke her face. Sibei shiok!

FJ: 7/10 - To me pretty standard. Was feeling tired so didn't try many positions. But she certainly loves riding. She was willing to try many positions.

French: 10/10- 100% for bros who love to french. Many pattern. Can french until song song.

GFE: 9/10 - No commercial feel at all. She is abit ting tong but in a good way. Loves to joke around. She is able to converse well in English and she told me she was surprised that Singaporeans can speak English so well. Whole session super smiley and welcoming. She said she wanted more customers, can tell she was super willing to please anyone. So bros please visit her! And bring her some food GFE will shoot to 11/10.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Milk from loveaffairs

She came highly recommend by the OKT even though not many FRs were available. Doesn’t matter, took the plunge and decided to proceed. Was directed to a familiar hotel near bak ku teh and proceeded up to a huge room.

Looks: 7/10 (she’s pretty but not really my type. Skin smooth and normal Thai Tan)
Body: 9/10 wow! Lovely ass and huge boobs! Asked her if it’s real because it felt soft and she said yes.
French: 8/10 not the hardcore kind but tongue fighting was there
BBBJ: 8/10 sucked until I almost came but she said no cim so I respected her
FJ: moan like a pro, wet like a river. Pumped her for a good 15 mins before I exploded. Did a little boob fuck to start the engine and seeing my dick disappear between her boobs made my dick fiery hot.

To be honest I didn’t come in with high expectations but t’was a great fuck in the end. She’s very smiley and her English is better than a lot of the Thai FLs here. Would I RTF? Maybe but many girls to try this week. But for the price, she’s definitely worth the fuck
Bro. She not the real person in the photo. So I don't know who you really have sex with😂 The person in photo is in thailand
Old 08-10-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Silkstocking gals so good? I see alot of Fr for their gals.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met Maia from TRL, first time trying this stable and was definitely not disappointed. Location was very discreet. Central, not exactly near MRT but the area definitely has decent parking spots.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=745765

Looks wise she wont disappoint cos i think she did a bit of surgery on her nose in korea. Very well done. for me, is totally my cai. Boobs also man-made but really cannot tell as it is so soft.

she greeted me in the black lacey lingerie as seen in photo 3 from the left. super sexy. beautiful back tattoo, beautiful smile, sexy body and butt (i'm a butt man!). Room was spacious enough to play around the room. the shared bathroom was ample in size for 2 ppl to shower.

her catbath was one of the best i ever had. super ticklish with the kisses on my body to get hot and sexy. BBBJ and AR with ball licking is enticing with lots of tongue. frenching her was very teasing as well. gets my rod harder everytime french.

main action is standard SOP, no need say too much, every man has their own preference. i definitely had fun there with her. ended with 1xCIM and 1xCOB. the 1st round CIM also included a bit of COB as i came too much and her cute mouth couldnt hold all my cum and spilled on her boobs. had to COB at the second round as her boobs are too sexy not to be drenched in hot cum. this is one of the times where my rod is truly very drained and sore after my time with her.

RTF: possibly, plenty of other ladies from the stable i like to try as well.

thanks bro ask-k
Old 08-10-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 6
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Annie Silk Stockings
Looks: 8/10 Sweet looking. Beautiful smile. Slightly fairer than the usual thai tan.
Body: 8.5/10 Well balanced. Loves the shape of her ass.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Suits her body well, big and soft. No restriction on sucking. Gave the innocent look looking at me when i was happily sucking her tits.
Painting / Fingering: 9/10 Both allowed. Swee!
Frenching: 9/10 French as much as I want from her. Annie certainly knows how to please me lol.
BBBJ: 8/10 Got her to suck my dick forever lol. Skills is not the best but her attitude shone brightly. Told her I was cumming but she didnt relent but continued till my load safely landed inside her mouth. She showed them to me before spitting away. So sweet lol.
FJ: 9/10 Willing to try any positions I wanted. Personally felt stand doggy was good she was willing to wear that black top and wear her heels after some persuasion lol. Before I cummed I prompted her and she obediently kneel down and took it CIM again. Shiok like hell!
GFE: 9/10 A total pleaser. Told me she doesnt have many customers so as a incentive i am penning this richly deserved FR for her. Its a real pity with her great attitude and service she is not reaping the rewards. Hopes this help.
To some she might be a FL to me she is a great FL.
RTF: After all she did to service me so well its a big YES!
Old 08-10-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
lampower is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bel from Galaxy

Looks discount abit from photo 7/10
Nice full back tattoo
Lovely boobs
AR + BBBJ combo 30/10
2 x CIM 10/10
Top Notch service!
Old 08-10-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Colonialchief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=745098

Cola Silk Stocking
Damage: $160/2/90 (not cheap at all but have to admit totally worth it)

Looks: Pretty OL looks.
Body: Super slim.
Boobs: Man made, need some time to be more seasoned. Nonetheless well made and fun to play with.
French: She knows her stuff. Not a shrinking violet, gave as good as she received.
BBBJ: The highlight is her DT she can go all the way down.
FJ: Moan like crazy and worked with precision. A real pro FL at work.
GFE: Bordering on average, it is obvious she was tired, thankfully no black face and no rush.
Looking forward to booking the next hot girl in SS, Michelle!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1