The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 05-10-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sara SS

Photos tell a 1000 words as it is.
Looks: 90% resemblance. If this looks suit your palate then you wont be disappointed. I wasnt. Super duper cute babe.
Body: Everything is fair. Sara has baby fats which arent shredded away yet cos she is sti so young. Told me she is 21yo i find it hard to doubt. She is petite in build. Less 2kgs she will be smoking hot. As of now i rate her as hot. Big bubble butt for doggy lovers i am not a fan but still took a shot at it lol.
Boobs: Certified silicone filled. Wont be a turn off for boobs lovers cos they are at least big C upwards. Nipples are still pinkish the result of low mileage? Thank goodness they arent Hard Rocks.
Pussy: When one is so young i wont need an invitation to paint. Gave her one heck of a tongue lashing lol. She moaned sibeh loud and almost jerked off a chunk of my hair in her excitement.
French: Fluent speaker. We took each other's saliva like nobody business and she gave me a good ol fight. Complimented her french and she blushed lol.
BBBJ: Slurpy noisy moaning and took her own sweet time to suck my cock and lick my ding dong balls. A bit of teeth felt so told her to add some saliva to ensure my cock doesnt get hurt.
FJ: First up missionary where i get the full view of her facial expressions with every penetration and of coz mainly to suck on her big boobs. Pumped song song till tired and she auto got on top and rode the shit out of my stick. Cos she is short compared to me i only have to bend forward and easily sucked on her big boobs again. Held one in my mouth and she continued to ride ti i released it lol. Lastly positioned her at the edge of the bed and fucked her doggy style. Her big ass is like the shape of Brazil so heck care with back problems or what not. Throughout her face was flushed and her moaning sounded natural so i guess i did a good job on her. Finally ended in my favourite missionary with my cock entrenched deep inside her wet pussy. She could be a locksmith in real life lol her legs practically locked my waist and her hands hugged my upper body tight with our nipples rubbing against each other, how to tahan except release my sperm inside her (condom la) lol. We continued to french till my cock went soft inside before we headed for a shower.
2nd shot didnt happen cos i was too tired so we just spent the rest of the time to tcss. Her GFE is good comms not much of an issue her youthful nature shined throughout. It doesnt dampen the atmosphere when ahe can french anytime, it doesnt dull the time when ahe has big boobs for me to suck and squeeze anytime i want lol and yes her massage sucks big time lol. Everything is fair you cant have it all
Dont miss Sara she is a promising young gem. Yes she is also quite booked but still showed no hint of weariness so try her if you can. No regrets on this bonk choice.

Happy bonking na
Old 05-10-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
sunnysun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

FR for Sara SS

Photos tell a 1000 words as it is.
Looks: 90% resemblance. If this looks suit your palate then you wont be disappointed. I wasnt. Super duper cute babe.
Body: Everything is fair. Sara has baby fats which arent shredded away yet cos she is sti so young. Told me she is 21yo i find it hard to doubt. She is petite in build. Less 2kgs she will be smoking hot. As of now i rate her as hot. Big bubble butt for doggy lovers i am not a fan but still took a shot at it lol.
Boobs: Certified silicone filled. Wont be a turn off for boobs lovers cos they are at least big C upwards. Nipples are still pinkish the result of low mileage? Thank goodness they arent Hard Rocks.
Pussy: When one is so young i wont need an invitation to paint. Gave her one heck of a tongue lashing lol. She moaned sibeh loud and almost jerked off a chunk of my hair in her excitement.
French: Fluent speaker. We took each other's saliva like nobody business and she gave me a good ol fight. Complimented her french and she blushed lol.
BBBJ: Slurpy noisy moaning and took her own sweet time to suck my cock and lick my ding dong balls. A bit of teeth felt so told her to add some saliva to ensure my cock doesnt get hurt.
FJ: First up missionary where i get the full view of her facial expressions with every penetration and of coz mainly to suck on her big boobs. Pumped song song till tired and she auto got on top and rode the shit out of my stick. Cos she is short compared to me i only have to bend forward and easily sucked on her big boobs again. Held one in my mouth and she continued to ride ti i released it lol. Lastly positioned her at the edge of the bed and fucked her doggy style. Her big ass is like the shape of Brazil so heck care with back problems or what not. Throughout her face was flushed and her moaning sounded natural so i guess i did a good job on her. Finally ended in my favourite missionary with my cock entrenched deep inside her wet pussy. She could be a locksmith in real life lol her legs practically locked my waist and her hands hugged my upper body tight with our nipples rubbing against each other, how to tahan except release my sperm inside her (condom la) lol. We continued to french till my cock went soft inside before we headed for a shower.
2nd shot didnt happen cos i was too tired so we just spent the rest of the time to tcss. Her GFE is good comms not much of an issue her youthful nature shined throughout. It doesnt dampen the atmosphere when ahe can french anytime, it doesnt dull the time when ahe has big boobs for me to suck and squeeze anytime i want lol and yes her massage sucks big time lol. Everything is fair you cant have it all
Dont miss Sara she is a promising young gem. Yes she is also quite booked but still showed no hint of weariness so try her if you can. No regrets on this bonk choice.

Happy bonking na
Her boobs looks tempting, i think i'll try
Old 05-10-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BlueCrown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nana, Stable RL

Naughty short girl, Hardworking and dedicated to make sure her customers enjoy with her.

Nana look pretty just like the picture, her fun bags is last warning shiok. Nipple colour also very appealing. Not the black black kind. See liao cock
stand for sure.

Very horny and naughty girl.

Kam ku ku keep staring at you type.

La your shit hole like tornado. Si bei pro.

Boob fuckers fall in!!!

Fuck her cowgirl or missionary she ti ti “ah” “AH” “ah” and squeeze her own neh neh.

This Nana is committed to make money her one. Give her yusoff, she bring
you to heaven.

Go feel it for yourself.

Old 05-10-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jac from LAX
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=746935

First time booking with this revamped stable- but all quite easy with prompt replies from the OKT. Location is ok, but better for bros with a car vs public transport

Jac is the same as the photos so a real gem. Says she’s young 20s and looks about right. Cute face, amazing C cup naturals, and perfectly proportioned body. Perfectly shaven below. For guys into SYT she’s the real deal, she says she’s a uni student in BKK and it’s believable.

Service wise she’s surprisingly great for a girl her age. Great BBBJ - lots of suction, saliva and hand action. She allows only light kissing, but enough to give it a real GFE. Allows DATY, and FJ was happy taking all positions. Her strength is doggy where she arches her back perfectly, but also great in cowgirl with her breasts nice and bouncy. Managed to finish two shots - the second was a great CIM where after she let some of it dribble out for me to see

Personality wise she’s also great. English is a bit limited but she shows great GFE and has a typical sweet Thai girl demeanor

No hesitation recommending this one, she’s around another two weeks so I’ll be back.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
daozai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milo from Lax
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=745704

Place: near MRT.
Height: 168. Yes she is tall.
Face: Chio decent look with long black hair.
Skin: Smooth and not so tan.
Body: Tall with meat at the right place.
Boobs: big, enhanced I think.
Shower: shower for you in shared bathroom.
BJJJ: ok lah, quite green. First time here. Dentist assistant back in BKK.
FJ: Able to accommodate but said I am too big for her. Need to apply KY. Banged for quite long so only did once.
Massage: let her go for 2nd round so I asked for massage. She did head massage on her lap. Almost fell asleep.

Milo is leaving on Friday.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nam from soi69

Looks:10/10 (looks abit like jade rasif when she let down her hair)
Body:10/10 (great)
French:10/10 all the way
Bbbj:8/10 (good if you like gentle suction)
FJ: 10/10 Was superb! I love it when she was dying for sex. She is very horny so it was great to see that she wanna eat you up.
RTF: DEFINITELY!!!
Old 05-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 7
JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!

Bonk 1/5
Sasa from bro Silk. date 04/10
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=746464

OKT: efficient, location was good near my place, can reach to the house easily
Looks: milf side, looks good to me.
Boobs: man made and sensitive, fun to play with gently
Pussy: no smell, can paint and will be come wet easily if hit right spot.
BBBJ: good, I like the way she sucked my ball
FJ: 1st shot is great, doggy in front of mirror . She is very horny like the I bonk her . Her attitude is great, she try to squeeze 2nd shot out of me but normally I hard to make in such short time. Always smile and encouraging, very nice lady.
Massage: really good, professional with strength. You get it for free from her.

Overall, nice session with cheerful lady with good body. Sex and BJ was good. Massage also relaxing and hit right spot.
RTF: maybe if recharge vitamin M
Old 05-10-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XiaoFL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can recommend any girl with good bbbj and cim?
Old 05-10-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 19
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Natasha @ Sexamazon .

Not really in the mood to pen steamy fr . but for the sake of SBF Dome1 , i down i sian also came in to write .

First thing first , operator is still one of the most steady boon pipi here . he's also the kind of whom will try help you to get most out of your session within his ability . one would goes the extra mile to help , regulars will know , no need talk much , he's the real deal . so thumps up .

So get back to Natasha , how to describe her ?
As usual when we book a gal , that thought of how the gal will actually look like in real life , is it look like what shown in pics blah blah kind of things .
The quote " what you see is what you get " applies to her . 100% lookalike with those pics shown in her thread , no need to discount true to that WYSIWYG SYT .

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=745712

Her Stats weigh height posted match her in real person , if you're like me whom are into short , slim , slender , petite , curvy type of figure then this one will not disappoint .
Actually after paying her , my rod auto get up and already rock hard standing after she undress everything right in front of me , had that urge to pin her down and rock her bare and hard from there , but then i was not kim siew , i was born a gentlemen so those fantasies remains a dark fantasies for me .

Attack Her on all fronts after washing up , working full time on her curvy Ass and that naughty shaved trim pussy was a very enjoyable thing to do , clean looking raw smell piece of meat , someone refers as a piece of art .
Armed to the teeth with a pair of man-made spotlight , but was surprisingly soft felt just like natural , really well made, her sucking dick skill not bad too , slow sensual type of bbbj quite satisfactory at least rod was continually kept hard standing during her work on that area .
Move her up to work on my nipper , super like gal licking sucking on it , while guiding her hand to stroke my hot rod to ensure maintaining optimum performance , wanted to go french with her but pity she's not on it probably due to my cigarette smell so kissing here and there , with the iron rod getting more and more slippery time to move into position , tell her that i want fuck you now , got her up and sit on me grinding up and down with that shaven naughty looking pussy is a sight to behold , nearly surrender and fast hand fast leg turn her a dog , did a slow and short doggie then change to my fav missionary , pull out and re adjust CD so that my swarm of armies would not fall behind , out of formations , mia or goes awol during the last and final assault , but those said are not the worrying part . my worry is my entire armies kana POWs , that would be a disaster .

My thoughts .

I experience no airs no black face or atas attitude from her , She can be quite chatty if you wants to converse with her , share me some of her experience working in Taiwan , speak well in English so good for those talkative in nature bro to tcss or KC ing .

Imho , she's the kind of girl with lots of possibilities . you'll likey get to gain extra credits , life or specials , if you're able to unlock .
Work more on her than she work on you .

This gal is similar to this year Honda RC213v . it need 2 laps for the bike to prepare the tyres to work for getting grip .
Less than that you go push it , most likey you end up like him during the process .

Warm her up then you push .

Ok guys , Happy weekend enjoyable bonking ahead .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 05-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MCC37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

belated review for Nam soi69

when heard she was back i quickly made time to find her. i think some people mentioned that she looks older but its not in a haggard way. either way a head turner and actually feel she looks better with mature look cos she really sells the sultry maneater vibe. however more tender in bed than aggressive and looks so hot when u pound her and shes playing with herself.. would rtf more often but work schedule just too crazy. understand shes going back soon so fast hand fast leg
Old 05-10-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BaseballCap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sara SS
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=746735

3/5

Looks: very very close to photos, big eyes and cute looking
Body: abit ba ba, but i wont classify her as fat. if she slim down abit, with her big boobs and bubble butt, i tink she will be damn hot
Boobs: man made, i'm not a fan of big boobs especially man made, but hers is actually quite ok, still nice to squeeze and overall looks quite good on her.
BBBJ: pretty good, good tongue skills, DT, wet and slurpy
FJ: i like her moanings during fj, not those PS type but natural with good volume, i personally like the doggy view, although she is abit ba ba, her waist actually quite ok, together with her butt gives a very nice pear shape in doggy view

overall she is very jovial, her english is simple, but no need google translate and we joke and laugh quite alot. All i can is she is good company and good bonk
Old 05-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jromi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Apple from Emmanuelle

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=746621

Location is discreet, OKT is prompt and give clear instructions to go.
Bathing was pretty SOP
Looks - 9/10. 90% similar to photo
Boobs - 9/10. B cup, 100% natural. small boobs lover will like
Body - 9/10. squeeze those ass while fucking her
BBBJ - 9/10. Very good sucking technique
FJ - 10/10. we fucked in many different positions, her pussy is shaven and tight.
GFE - 10/10. easy to talk to, English is quite decent

RTF if money is not an issue. hehe
Old 06-10-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
shinn800 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try the nanny from loveaffair??And this stable good?
Old 06-10-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

short FR for nana.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=746893

she was previously in sg before so she asked me to write an FR for her.

looks: 8/10 at least no thai tan
boobs: 9/10 natural bouncing c cup.
body: 8/10
fj: 9/10 she is a bit of a commando.
bbbj: 9/10
gfe: more like a friendly girl with some message skills.

side note to their boss, please change the quality of the towels.
the place is nice and big plus there is also the opportunity for single shot.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
shunst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Sasa From SS

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=746464

OKT 10/10 not my first time asking him , previously asked but dont have the girls i want end up nv book but still responsive. Booking confirmed place send with photo easy to find.

Looks 6/10 honestly speaking not my type , blemish on face quite obvious
Boobs 7/10 enhanced big but abit hard
Body 8/10 overall looks very good n curvy very nice ass
Fj 9/10 willing to please and her moan is good
Bbbj/Ar 10/10 very sensual and she knows where is your sensitive spots really very good
Massage 10/10 in between shots i told her i saw her fr that her massage is good and she gave me what she called a thai stretching massage or something , very good strength

Overall service 10/10 really very top notch service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1