The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I also kenna grease police, for switching lanes!!! when there was no cars. Then did I realised why Thais hate police..........

I paid 100 bahts, 'cos I refused to pay any more than that. He lan lan take it, so pathetic.... (I was alone, in a SG registered car in BKK)

Otherwise most of the time, I would have a long hair dictionary.........
Couple of months back I also kana for "driving too long in the right lane" WTF right? There was an "operation" and the police were taking bribes from the Thai drivers until he came to me... realize I wasn't Thai I think he wanted more until my tirak told him that BHT160, Bro ETC88 at least u got BHT60 discount, is more than enough. Driving away tirak then went on to rant on how these good for nothing lazy policemen can't do a decent day of work and must always go around extorting money from ordinary people. Her family when driving north to visit relatives must always prepare small change to bribe the police along the way. In Thailand the police have a bad reputation, hence aka the brown mafia, whilst the army is held in higher esteem.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Have arrived in Pattaya..look a way from soi 2 all the way to famous walking street...wow..it damn hot....but a great walk to discover pattaya..too many choices to choose...it will to really visit all the club 3 days is not enough...

went to pattaya beer garden near walking street for lunch, ordered Tom Yum Goong, Fried Rice with Pork at 350B.

After lunch continue to walk discover walking street in the day time...

Any snr bro here can advise how to insert pic here...
Old 09-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Couple of months back I also kana for "driving too long in the right lane" WTF right? There was an "operation" and the police were taking bribes from the Thai drivers until he came to me... realize I wasn't Thai I think he wanted more until my tirak told him that BHT160, Bro ETC88 at least u got BHT60 discount, is more than enough. Driving away tirak then went on to rant on how these good for nothing lazy policemen can't do a decent day of work and must always go around extorting money from ordinary people. Her family when driving north to visit relatives must always prepare small change to bribe the police along the way. In Thailand the police have a bad reputation, hence aka the brown mafia, whilst the army is held in higher esteem.
ya ya ya... I also kenna the 'too long on the right lane crap' on the way to CM! and paid 200 bahts. (that was the first driving trip in Thailand)

Agreed, need to have small change when driving in Thailand, will just have to pay up some, so as not to spoil the mood.

Should be planning for another driving trip beyond BKK soon.

How is your trip/stay so far? so envious, jealous......
Old 09-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ya ya ya... I also kenna the 'too long on the right lane crap' on the way to CM! and paid 200 bahts.
How is your trip/stay so far? so envious, jealous......
My previous job had to drive to Malaysia almost every week never kana in more than 5 years! Guess my Thai limited plus the brown mafia more corrupt so juz pay up else get locked up for less than S$10 si beh boh hua! Don't envy me lah... u also can, if u want

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 13-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jag71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to go in Pattaya? I will be going. Please give me ideas on where to find girls
Old 13-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag71 View Post
Where to go in Pattaya? I will be going. Please give me ideas on where to find girls
another baby coming your way.....
Old 13-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Go to Walking Street! There are two special bars where model-like girls can be found!

First one is just under the escalator leading to Marine Disco and Peppermint Agogo. Called Bulldog or something like that now. Has a British flag as its sign ; girls dancing on bartop and around the bar. You cant miss it.

2nd one is the few bars opposite the big tree. After walking pass the a/m escalator , you reach a big tree on the (right) side of the road. Look to the other side of the road and have a seat at the bars. Model-like girls will soon approach you.

Alternatively , go try Throb at Pattayaland 3 or Kittens. There is also an agogo in Pattayaland 3 with a giant se thru watertank. You can then see your choices for the nite when they're diving and wet! My 'friend' was there personally to see it!

You will need a hotel since you've not read the painstaking and time consuming 34 pages of great advise. I recommend Ambiance Hotel (http://www.ambiance-pattaya.com/). Reasonable priced and at the heart of party town. It also has a gym and is guest friendly ; i.e. no need to pay for extra guest in your room.

Have fun ......... have plenty of fun..........
Old 13-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Go to Walking Street! There are two special bars where model-like girls can be found!
You will need a hotel since you've not read the painstaking and time consuming 34 pages of great advise. I recommend Ambiance Hotel (Ambiance, premier deluxe gay hotel in Pattaya, Thailand). Reasonable priced and at the heart of party town. It also has a gym and is guest friendly ; i.e. no need to pay for extra guest in your room.
Have fun ......... have plenty of fun..........
Bro ATL, you the one Pattaya vet with good tips and info. Excuse my ignorance, but was just wondering if yours and hotel thingy a bit in tongue in cheek? Clicked on link, saw it's Boyztown and also in-house gay bar.
Old 13-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

YY - and you didnt catch the rest of the massage?
Old 14-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
- and you didnt catch the rest of the massage?
Hehehe. Smelt a rat... but couldn't resist clicking on the htl link. Ooops, getting laid other way round. And no way I'm even tempted to get massage from a would be tepee tent
Old 14-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bro ATL, you the one Pattaya vet with good tips and info. Excuse my ignorance, but was just wondering if yours and hotel thingy a bit in tongue in cheek? Clicked on link, saw it's Boyztown and also in-house gay bar.
ssshhhhhhh..... meant for boyz........
Old 17-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dohc_tx3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

I'm planning a trip with my friends to thailand during their water festival (SongKran or something like that). Is it a bad time to go chiong? Looking at phuket or pataya.

Cause heard from friends in the past that during these days, most of the gals wi;ll be back home to celebrate the festival.

Any advise?

Thanks...
Old 21-01-2010, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dohc_tx3 View Post
Is it a bad time to go chiong? Looking at phuket or pataya. Cause heard from friends in the past that during these days, most of the gals wi;ll be back home to celebrate the festival.

Any advise?
Your friends are right. Phuket or Pattaya I think same-same. Songkran is like the biggest festival especially for the north-easterners (like Lunar New Year is to Chinese) since most girls working in bars & go-gos are from this region. So there will be girls but maybe not many and prices for those that remain maybe higher (like how your barber up price b4 CNY) too.

BTW I think it should be "advice"...

Old 21-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dohc_tx3 View Post
Bros,

I'm planning a trip with my friends to thailand during their water festival (SongKran or something like that). Is it a bad time to go chiong? Looking at phuket or pataya.

Cause heard from friends in the past that during these days, most of the gals wi;ll be back home to celebrate the festival.

Any advise?

Thanks...

Semi true. Songkran for Pattaya and Changmai spreads till the 19th while mainly its celebrated on the 13-15th for the rest of thailand. Some girls (like chinese) will visit hometowns and stay a few more days. Others will home home early and rush back to Pattaya coz its more fun there ; i.e. more people , more party atmosphere. Dont remember to us visitors , its all about the waterfight but to the thais , its all about respect and blessings.

Pattaya is 2hr away from bangkok and this year ; (I think!) the thai govt has extended the holidays to include the long weekend. So many thai puyings ; working and non-working will descend onto partytown for the weekend.

FYI 19th April will have the entire Beach Road closed and there will be paradaes , street vendors and live bands from noon till 6ish pm. Fouk-out doesnt even come close!

If you're the type who likes waterfights and a relaxing lay at night , I highly recommend it. If you're the type who 'die die must fuck stunning model type' , I advise you stick to Bangkok during non-Songkran timings.

PS my group goes every year and about 7 have confirmed this year. You guys are welcome to hook up in Pattaya if you want.
Old 21-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dohc_tx3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh my god~! So it's true that it's really a bad time to be there! But sway lah~! My friend had just book the ticket for phuket from 13 Apr to 17 Apr~!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1