The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2006, 08:47 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Never knew my bro's will argue about 1 ger. Give her to CBM IC the sotong of hatyai lah!! If not after u screwed he dont want anymore.

I got few extra gers, who wants?? Coz me planning try something else... or new.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:48 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by klang_kia
hi.... just started new work n bz to login here.... anyway, wanna thanks to Bro Taurus75 aka tulan beng pic... (haha) for his compliments during our trip in Hatyai on 27/01-31/01....really appreciate that and if u do drop by in KL.... come to klang n bah kut teh meal on me....

Cheers and forever brotherhood~
hey klang_kia, nice knowing u too...
ei..i got tulan meh?? btw whats tulan beng pic?
Old 11-02-2006, 08:49 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Never knew my bro's will argue about 1 ger. Give her to CBM IC the sotong of hatyai lah!! If not after u screwed he dont want anymore.

Bro Taurus... i'm waiting for u in msn.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:50 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip

well well well...bro, u finally live up to yr saga..THE ULTIMATE GTM
Old 11-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
kekekke no la March 2 GTM thinking of going what..Thai75 and Tirak99... then got competition for you already
Aiyah... Sianzzzz.... gif up lorr then... I dun wanna talk anymore ... kek sim lorrr.. From now onwards... must do Commando mission liao
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

valentines day coming... do something for her la

u ask bro taurus what he is doing first? .... kekeke
Old 11-02-2006, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
No one thread can provide Full Information on Hatyai or for that matter anywhere. It is imperative that all threads have some form of TCSS since fellow bros become friends with each other.

To have the thread provides information is not a one way traffic. Bros shouldn't only expect you to be the ones to provide info. If they have some, no matter how minor, they should also contribute.

Also, if any bros want specific information, they should ask but shouldn't expect all questions to be answered since no one knows all the answers. Of course, efforts will be made to answer thems as can be seen in this thread.

There is no reason whatsoever to close this thread just because we need to seive thru the TCSS to find information. There is NO thread that does not have TCSS. Infact, even in the TCSS have information in it.

My 2 baht worth
Tee Vee

PS: How? Good answer? Deserve another kopi?
for this brudder teevee, u deserved another DUNHILL from me in my next trip!
kudos for this post! KNN almost ask BOSS to clse this thread. thanx teevee for giving support...
Old 11-02-2006, 04:40 PM

Re: TeeVEE, this one for you!!!

think this is better than yr Fav "shuqi" !!

Old 11-02-2006, 05:36 PM

Re: Happy Valentine Day to Everyone!!

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO EVERYONE. !!
Old 11-02-2006, 05:38 PM

Thumbs up Re: TeeVEE, this one for you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Bro use http://photobucket.com better.

Imageshack after a while picture will hilang.

Cheers
Tee Vee
thanx man...i tried photobucket..so much better! KUMSIA
Old 11-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
klang_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
hey klang_kia, nice knowing u too...
ei..i got tulan meh?? btw whats tulan beng pic?
Bro taurus.... i will post up a few videos in our yahoo group and u will know y i associate tulan beng with yr avatar here
Old 12-02-2006, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klang_kia
Bro taurus.... i will post up a few videos in our yahoo group and u will know y i associate tulan beng with yr avatar here
huh? i know many ppl associate Andy Lau as AH Beng..even me regards him as Beng..but second thoughts..hmmm..where got Ah beng still so handsome and filthy rich..kekeke
Old 12-02-2006, 08:18 PM

Re: Coming Soon.. Really Budget!!

Late news..
By Karamjit Kaur
10 January 2006 - The Straits Times

Budget terminal will have shops, food and Internet kiosks
But passengers will have to walk to planes when facility opens on March 26

PASSENGERS using Changi Airport's new budget terminal, which opens on March 26, need not travel empty-handed, hungry or bored.

But they might have trouble finding a seat in the waiting areas. They also need to be prepared to walk between the terminal and the aircraft. And wheelchair-bound travellers have so far not been catered for.

The terminal, a five-minute bus ride away from the main Changi Airport, will have 13 shops, a restaurant and four food kiosks. Passengers will have free Internet access at eight kiosks in the departure hall, where there will also be two television sets.

But in keeping with its low-cost, no-frills design, the new facility will not have aerobridges, so returning passengers will have to walk about 250m along a sheltered corridor to the arrivals hall. Departing passengers have a shorter 20m walk across the tarmac to board the aircraft.
There are not that many seats at the terminal either, especially in the passenger holding rooms where people wait to board. Each room can hold 180 people but has fewer than 20 chairs.
The rationale is that many budget airlines do not allocate seats, so passengers will end up standing in line anyway to ensure they can be the first aboard and get good seats.

The building is wheelchair-friendly but not the flights. The wheelchair-bound cannot board the aircraft as there are no aerobridges, and Tiger Airways - the only airline so far that has agreed to use the new terminal - does not provide for those with 'reduced mobility', according to its website.

As there are fewer facilities at the $45 million new facility, the passenger departure tax will be $13, lower than the $21 charged at the main terminals. (meaning more money to spend overseas...kekeke)

Transport Minister Yeo Cheow Tong toured the completed building yesterday, and said he liked what he saw. 'This may be a budget terminal but I think they (users) are going to be able to get very good service.'

He is not worried that Tiger Airways is the only airline that has said it would use the new Changi terminal.

'Based on the projections of Tiger, we would be able to at least break even within a couple of years,' he said, adding that he would be 'quite happy' with that. It was more important for Singapore to offer the service, he added.

When contacted yesterday, a spokesman for Singapore's other low-cost airline, Jetstar Asia, said that for now, it would stick to operating from Terminal 1.

He did not elaborate, but The Straits Times understands that one drawback of the budget terminal is that it would be inconvenient for passengers who are connecting to other flights at the main Changi terminals. They would have to lug their bags, take the shuttle bus to the main airport and check in again.

Free buses will run every 15 minutes between the budget terminal and the main airport's Terminal 2, where the MRT station and bus interchange are located.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:41 PM

Re: Nice and cheap ..STEAKHOUSE

brudders who fancy having steak or western food..i have a cheap place to recommend.

NAME OF HOUSE : MENU STEAK 39
TEL : 09-7345878, 01-6985443

the reason why its called menu house 39..coz most of the dishes is just 39B!!but the others like Ostrich Steak..yes Ostrich! and T-bone also merely cost 59B!! simply good place to bring yr 'gal' there for a candle light dinner!
Enjoy...
teevee, u should go try too...
Old 12-02-2006, 08:56 PM

February
13 Monday Makka Bucha

April
06 Thursday Chakri Day
13 Thursday Songkran Days (Thai New Year) (3 Days)

May
01 Monday Labor Day
05 Friday Coronation Day

July
10 Monday Asamha Bucha Day
11 Tuesday Buddhist Lent Day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1