The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2006, 12:27 AM
willydilly

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

hi bros..
can anyone kind enough to direct me te exact location of ocean hotel?
i was in jb over the weekend but i couldnt find where the hotel is.. know is somewhere along jln WAF..

your help is much appreciated..
Old 17-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willydilly
hi bros..
can anyone kind enough to direct me te exact location of ocean hotel?
i was in jb over the weekend but i couldnt find where the hotel is.. know is somewhere along jln WAF..

your help is much appreciated..
I cannot hold your hand and bring you there like a father bringing a child to his playground.

However, I can teach you some guidance for you to follow and definitely it will bring you to where you want.

First, Jalan Wong Ah Fook is the back lane of CitySquare. You will not miss it as it is the only road that goes from the Causeway custom to the rest of the JB. (if you're in the road that vehicles are going to the custom, then you're in the wrong side.)

Once you're in Jalan Wong Ah Fook, simply walk down the rows of shops ... Ocean Hotel is just before CitySquare. About two small street away.

In case if you're lost and cannot find Ocean, ask those people who are sitting on the floor selling herbs or watches or etc. Maybe give them a tip of rm2 for helping you. Well, do not feel shy about asking people about Ocean, when you want to cheong, you must be a bit thick skinned.

If all else failed, I can be your daddy and arrange a date where I can bring you to your playground .. if you need to.

Cheers.
Old 17-05-2006, 12:44 PM
willydilly

thank you so much bro..
i think i know where izit liao... will pm you if im goin to jb again,..
by the way, how do i up ur point leh?
Old 17-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
How to find Ocean Paradise Hotel ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
I cannot hold your hand and bring you there like a father bringing a child to his playground.

However, I can teach you some guidance for you to follow and definitely it will bring you to where you want.

Once you're in Jalan Wong Ah Fook, simply walk down the rows of shops ... Ocean Hotel is just before CitySquare. About two small street away.

In case if you're lost and cannot find Ocean, ask those people who are sitting on the floor selling herbs or watches or etc. Maybe give them a tip of rm2 for helping you. Well, do not feel shy about asking people about Ocean, when you want to cheong, you must be a bit thick skinned.
Bro WillyDilly,

Those people sitting on the floor selling medicine/watches/etc are mostly Malays and you have to talk to them in Malay.

In case you don't know how to converse in Malay to them, try to tell them this :

Bro WD : Encik, boleh tolong saya ?

Malay peddler : Ya, adik apa mahu ?

Bro WD : Saya mahu cari ayam untuk kongkek. Saya dengar dekat sini ada satu hotel lima tingkat ada banyak ayam. Boleh Encik beri tahu saya apa macam pergi sana ?

Malay peddler : Saya tak senang !

Bro WD : Encik, tolong saya ! Saya bagi RM 5.00 untuk Encik, okay ?

Malay Peddler : Okay, ikut saya

FYI, the WLs at Ocean Paradise Hotel charge RM 65.00 for a maximum of 20 minutes to bonk her. If you can't cum after 20 mins, you have to get out of the room or pay another RM 65.00 for another 20 mins of bonking time.

Enjoy & Happy Bonking !
Old 17-05-2006, 08:42 PM
willydilly

thank you bro..
your info is very helpful!!

but not r u into papaya farm, i used to based in JB for 6 months but at that time i didnt know about this forum at all.. star cruise is my favourite hang out spot!.. miss those good old days..

anyway.. can pm me when u r in kl, v can go cheong together
Old 18-05-2006, 09:15 AM
Samster

alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willydilly
thank you bro..
your info is very helpful!!

but not r u into papaya farm, i used to based in JB for 6 months but at that time i didnt know about this forum at all.. star cruise is my favourite hang out spot!.. miss those good old days..

anyway.. can pm me when u r in kl, v can go cheong together

You're new to the forum, so you do not have the power to up people's point yet. It is my pleasure to guide you to the "playground" ... we in forum must care and share all the lobangs with all the Bros here.

Hope you enjoy yourself at Ocean.... it's one of my Fav "playgrounds" in JB ...

Cheers ...
ps: Dun listen to Katoey advise ... he is only getting you in trouble ... hahaha .. bad person he is ...
Old 18-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're new to the forum, so you do not have the power to up people's point yet. It is my pleasure to guide you to the "playground" ... we in forum must care and share all the lobangs with all the Bros here.

Cheers ...
ps: Dun listen to Katoey advise ... he is only getting you in trouble ... hahaha .. bad person he is ...
Bro WD,

You have been toeing the line by not opening a new thread, otherwise you get points being zapped by me who had lost my patience seeing those newbies simply opening new threads and asked for info from senior bros with the slightest courtesy. Keep it up......[pardon the pun]

BTW, Bro KTL is actually a nice guy [definition of nice guy: a guy who usually goes out of his home, then go to bed and then return home].

He has taken me to that Ocean Hotel to look-see when I was in JB recently. He didn't take any commision and I didn't pay him "lima ringgit", but I "belanja" him makan cheap-cheap type! You better pay the Malay man to take you there and you can not belanja that Malay man those "tanggung HARAM" food!
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 18-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Ocean Paradise Hotel, J.B.

Quote:

Cheers ...
KNN, how can you say that I am a 'bad person' & 'he is only getting you in trouble' ???

I am teaching him how to ask for instructions in Malay

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
BTW, Bro KTL is actually a nice guy [definition of nice guy: a guy who usually goes out of his home, then go to bed and then return home].

He has taken me to that Ocean Hotel to look-see when I was in JB recently. He didn't take any commision and I didn't pay him "lima ringgit", but I "belanja" him makan cheap-cheap type!
Old 18-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster

Hahaha Katoey ... now it's time for me to pull your legs ...

Of cos I know you're a good guy ... if not for you and JBGuy .. I do even know the location of the Best Massage Parlour ... All I can say is that you're a Great person with a BIG HEART ... You will go all out to help bros in need to cheong ... that is why you're voted the Chairman of the JB TCSS club ...

Well, my Malay is not very good. So I might misinterpret the malay verse that you teach WD ... well a bit crude to call the WL ="Ayam" ... hahaha .. or otherwise ... maybe that is how Malay call them ???

Anyway .. WD you can copy those phase down on a piece of paper and show it to the Malay uncles ... see whether if they chase after you or not ... ... hahaha ...

Cheers ...

Sperm tank 3/4 full .... 1 more days and JB here I CUM with my FULL TANK !!!
Old 18-05-2006, 08:25 PM
willydilly

well.. i think all of us r a good man with a big heart!!

v shld treat each other with respect n know where the limit is.. after all v r

here to share our experience with other cheongster
Old 26-05-2006, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jbkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread been dying, let me put in my 2 sen worth.

Been this joint 2 days ago after noon after lunch time around 2 pm. Surprise to see so many girls working, at least 3 new gals and they are not bad. Probably because it's 2 pm and month end, most doors open for business and not many patrons. I chose one on third floor, saw her few days ago in hallway when she out to pay, many ah peh been lining up for her so I no chance earlier. I think it if ppl line up then she must be good, so went in despite so many choices that day. Here a short fr

Name: Yoyo
Tall: 160cm
Weight: 48kg
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 Slim to near very skinny, long legs, is my type.
Boobs: A-B Cup but handfull and big brown nip that suckable
BBBJ: 6.5/10 ok only
FJ: 8.5/10 accomodating to many positions and not rush
She got long slim legs, bonking her while holding her legs really felt good.
RTF: Yes

I hope someone can help up my point, more fr for this place coming up soon.
Old 26-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Samster

Bro JBKia ... good FRs ... it is nice to see this thread sprang back to life ...

Hope to see more FR from you again ...

I will put you in my upping list ...

Cheers,
Alvin
Old 11-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
useeone is Cool - loads of Potential

have been busy recently, didnt have the time to visit ocean.

how is things there..? still rm60 per burst.?
Old 11-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had pleasure to visit this place last weekend. Yup, the price still remains RM 60/-. The quality of meat are deteriorating as less choice for review.

DL

Quote:
Originally Posted by useeone
have been busy recently, didnt have the time to visit ocean.

how is things there..? still rm60 per burst.?
Old 11-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
LiaTooT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does the girls have fixed rooms same as petian or their room changes?
some bro say changes daily some say fixed... now i am confused...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1