The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 17
marica69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascott View Post
i am one of those who play with fire.. screwing my own maid..

last saturday brought her to fishing.. and took the opportunity to check her in hotel 81... 2 shots.. and gave her $10 for ezlink top up...

life time experience~~
gud one there.. been waitin to do mine oso, many chances but cum the "think twice b4 act" kind of thing... haaaizzzz
Old 24-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mascott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marica69 View Post
gud one there.. been waitin to do mine oso, many chances but cum the "think twice b4 act" kind of thing... haaaizzzz
drop hints to her.. ask her if she is willing to do anything for $?
Old 26-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah. bro ken. Finally ah? I'm back in the game too. Jus fucked an Indon-Chinese maid 2 weeks ago. And upping 3 pinoys at the same time, all 3 live at Orchard road, ang moh bosses. No sex with any of them yet though. Darn.
Old 27-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsy View Post
wah. bro ken. Finally ah? I'm back in the game too. Jus fucked an Indon-Chinese maid 2 weeks ago. And upping 3 pinoys at the same time, all 3 live at Orchard road, ang moh bosses. No sex with any of them yet though. Darn.

Wah quinsy, well done for you as well. I believe you can up the pinoy ones, anyway PM me your number again as I recently lost my handphone. By the way , I just receive a blowjob with powerful suction from one pinoy maid I whom I know just three days ago only, seriously I can't believe my luck! Her off day coming August 2 , she wants me to fuck her badly! Seriously , guys huge thanks to bros the lord, qunisy and jomblo , my sex life would not be possible without your guidance, thanks a lot so much!
Old 28-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Kengarou, Congratulations again. Well done and once again welcome to the Maid Fuckers Club where we fuck maids mercilessly and get our equipment serviced by them thouroughly.

Now bro Ken, just watch your luck grow and you will soon realise that when your network grows big enough you dun even need to find them. They will find you cause they need your tool to service them... Ha ha... Yes the word will spread like wildfire and before long you will realise you do not have enough energy to service them like the state that i am in right now. Ha ha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
D Seriously , guys huge thanks to bros the lord, qunisy and jomblo , my sex life would not be possible without your guidance, thanks a lot so much!
Old 28-07-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Arilus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow..can i be under you guys guidances too? been horning for a pinoy maid..
Old 28-07-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arilus View Post
Bro, arilus, just approach and give it a try , most maids according to my experiences are also willing make friends, frankly and seriously speaking getting number is nothing , it is just first step, no harm trying, it is a 50 50 chance. Get or no get . If get , it is up to you how you sian them , it is difficult at first , but must perservere , don't give up . This is why you must keep trying and get as much numbers as possible , so the chances are higher .
Old 28-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Ken now you are a Certified Maid Fucker.

I still remember the days when you had cleared the theory but repeatedly failed at the practical test. But good you persevered. That is why towards the end i left you on your own to work things out and boy you are successful. Arent you?

So now you are upgrading to become a Sifu to advise our newer bros? Good man it relieves the load of other busy Sifus....

Bro Arilus join the Maid Fuckers Club... There are more than 300,000 to choose from and fuck... Even Ang Mohs are doing it now that they know its cheap and free (no offence to bro naughty ang moh who is one of the nicer dudes) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Bro, arilus, just approach and give it a try , most maids according to my experiences are also willing make friends, frankly and seriously speaking getting number is nothing , it is just first step, no harm trying, it is a 50 50 chance. Get or no get . If get , it is up to you how you sian them , it is difficult at first , but must perservere , don't give up . This is why you must keep trying and get as much numbers as possible , so the chances are higher .
Arilus Re: Screwing maids

Old 28-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

dear kengarou..well done..happy to hear that treat me as you mentor n happy to see you succeed...congrats!!!...now u know this is easy n juz try n dun give up

still remember u call me before and wanted to cry n keep asking y the sky is so unfair to u...now u got ur lucky day

but sometimes...human are greedy....u will be tired if the same maid everytime..so now i also a bit sian with one of the maid...so sometimes juz go mscp to ask her blow...too lasy to drive to hotel...she keep asking me go hotel but i juz wanna save the 20dollars..ahhaa

now next target is to bonk my fren's maid...the maid seems goody type...so is exciting n challenging on how to get hold of her..but i see some opening so should be able to get something from her soon...so that is my next target...

keep on going kengarou..hop hop hop...make sure becareful and dont produce baby kangaroo...hahahhaa.. go aussie go!!!
Old 29-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

To bro jomblo , LOL very funny the way you describe. Anyway , can you PM me your phone number again, recently I lost my handphone.
Old 30-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 17
marica69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aizz bross.. not knowin there's dis club.. mind to share some guides on how to start first move on them?? been eyeing some pinoys'/indons' maids around, but still doubtful on first move.. perhaps still shy on first try out
Old 30-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sadesade is stuck in moderation for some time to come

when u guys looking for a maid to bonk, how goodlooking is the maid? u guys looking for an average looking only or only up those very cute one?
Old 30-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

The cuter ones are generally hard to get, because some are employed by ang moh as FBs, and some are educated and expect better returns.

The average and not so nice ones are the easiest, because they need a lot of TLC.

Anyway, read the previous postings for an in-depth analysis ..hehe
Old 31-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Samster

I really dun understand why some bros want it easy. How much easier can it get than this when the Expert Maid Fuckers have already given a detailed step by step guide. It cant get any easier.

So newbie bros, please read up. Its all in here... Pages and pages of advise....

Bro Kengarou has finally maid it to the Maid Fuckers Club and he is getting better at it... Ask him how he did it!!

Never lose your heart or Money to the maid.... (With due respects to bro etsys who will disagree with me on the Money part... But bro etsys and i are still good buddies right bro?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
the previous postings for an in-depth analysis ..hehe
Old 31-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
rence72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brothers, i read this thread from start to finish and must take my hats off to some of you! I must start eyeing some maids! Haha... seen a few pretty ones but never thought of them in that light This thread has changed my perspective... I just wish I have the guts to approach them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1