The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Cigo, where is Empire ? can you elaborate more.. Plan to go to Bandung on the 2nd week of July.
It's located at Jalan Pelajar Pejuang, you can google it, not too far from Trans Studio Mall / Hotel Trans / Ibis Hotel Trans (approx, 5-10 mins drive from Trans)

And every nightlife spots are closing by 26th of June due to fasting period, and will be reopened a week or two after Hari Raya. So you might want to re-arrange your trip if possible.
Old 20-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
It's located at Jalan Pelajar Pejuang, you can google it, not too far from Trans Studio Mall / Hotel Trans / Ibis Hotel Trans (approx, 5-10 mins drive from Trans)

And every nightlife spots are closing by 26th of June due to fasting period, and will be reopened a week or two after Hari Raya. So you might want to re-arrange your trip if possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
Hey bro, for one reason or another i guess, i did not receive your PM. I have checked but nothing bro.

Yes El Cavalo is not the best around. U have any other place to recommend? Can PM me again bro?

Thanks in advance!
Check ur PM again, I sent another reply yesterday
Old 21-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post

Yup... They open 3 days after Hari Raya.. I would drinks with gals in my hotel room during the fasting period.. that's what I have done for so many years. Empire is a bit far then.. on the south east side of Bandung. My active area in Bandung is mostly in central, pasteur, and upper.. I used to go down to south before but not anymore.. Anyway, i am willing to check it out when they open after Hari Raya.
Old 21-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Yup... They open 3 days after Hari Raya.. I would drinks with gals in my hotel room during the fasting period.. that's what I have done for so many years. Empire is a bit far then.. on the south east side of Bandung. My active area in Bandung is mostly in central, pasteur, and upper.. I used to go down to south before but not anymore.. Anyway, i am willing to check it out when they open after Hari Raya.

Yeah, it's a bit far from Pasteur, not too far from central though.
You just need to go to Simpang Lima then it's like 15 mins drive to Pelajar Pejuang.

My suggestion would be to go two or three weeks after since I believe you don't want to travel far just to see a few ladies sitting.
Old 24-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
icekittenz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to Venetian......most girls are very very good looking... just bring at least 1.5million (top of the line).

- One thing I hate is the room. It's too freakin' dark!\
- if i can only speak fluent bahasa....then YMMV
Old 25-06-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

any new happening massage? :P
Old 25-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
any new happening massage? :P
The Star is probably the latest (well been there for a year now), but don't really recommend going there.

And Illvsion is moving to Dago for a better place after Hari Raya with bigger rooms, more ladies and its thematic room (hospital, prison etc) will be back, its rooms where you and the ladies are doing some roleplay before the maincourse.
Old 25-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekittenz View Post
Went to Venetian......most girls are very very good looking... just bring at least 1.5million (top of the line).

- One thing I hate is the room. It's too freakin' dark!\
- if i can only speak fluent bahasa....then YMMV
1,5 mio is a bit too much. 1 mil is usually enough if you don't take too much food n beverages.

The lightning switch in the rooms is dim light, you can turn it brighter but yeah cant be too bright. Another option is to upgrade your room to suite, it has that hotel finish so lightning is enough.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
research88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros, thank you for your in depth recommendations. I am going on the 9th. You think any KTVs are open that are worth visiting?
Old 07-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by research88 View Post
Dear bros, thank you for your in depth recommendations. I am going on the 9th. You think any KTVs are open that are worth visiting?
No KTV is open... if there is, there is risk of raid and you will have to pay more to police. Only Manado, Bali, Eastern part of Indonesia, and Jakarta open on fasting month.
Old 12-07-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

Is there any nice place that still available during the fasting period?

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 12-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Cafes are open.
Old 15-07-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

What kind of café you are referring to? Not starbucks kind of café right

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 15-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

No, cafes that sell beers and more like semi lounge-cafe are still open but not everyone of them. Next massage parlors are still open, a few of them. And last Saritem also opens but with limited girls.
Old 19-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
laugh4benz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any samster at Bandung keen to come out for Cheoing today? Pm me. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1