The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 27-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
BJPussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had a delivered girl from this supplier called Maria

Last year, I had a very good time in Shanghai but end up with staying alone for the only night at a Beijing hotel. When I picked a delivered girl up from the lobby, I was stopped by a hotel security, for it was after 11 pm no guest would be allowed to enter.

As the delivered girl looks good, I decided to call this delivery supplier again this Beijing trip.

A week or so before, I sent a message to this supplier called Maria to ask if the hotel I would book was girl friendly. After several hours' time, I got reply say it's ok but I need to pick the girl up from lobby as in my hotel, need a room card to enable the lift.

As soon as checking in, I at once sent this supplier Maria another message telling her my room number and guest name as requested, and the time I need the girl to arrive at, and my demand about the girl I prefer, just say I need a petite young lady with big nice boobs, performing GFE feeling.

This time, the delivered lady was not so young, around 25 years old, and not prettier and taller than the last one that I failed to bring her in later last year. Average look, around 160 cms in height, slender, long hair, a friendly smile to me. She has a very nice boobs, but I doubt if it is a natural one for it feels a bit harder than normal boobs. Services was very good, not a time watcher, lots of GFE feelings to me. As a whole, a good experience. Damage is 600 rmb, all inclusive.

I'm just sharing an experience of my own, no offense to anybody. Last year, got zapped here by two bros, haven't known why so far.
Old 28-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

anybody know if xiao Yu (crystal) still in operation ? Nobody mentioned her anymore and I try to call her number in December but no answer or doesn't work anymore. In my record her number was 13651223962
Old 28-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
primafacie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all BJ chiongsters, I will be in BJ some time in March for biz and will be staying near the TH Science Park area. As I am going with colleagues who will be staying in the same hotel together it will be dangerous for me to engage call girl to my hotel room. So I would like to seek you bros advise if there is any hanky panky nice massage palour where the massage lady provide special service? Wanted to relax and enjoy some special service outside my hotel while I am in BJ... your kind recommendation will go a long. Thank you.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jxylee85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Fiona's stable before? Or would anybody have High quality girls contact to share?tried outcall a few times was always disappointed.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
canucksYVR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to patronize Fiona but i find her current stable very normal and really not worth the extra money... at the moment though yaoyao is someone i strongly recommend though average looks, not sure if she is still working for Fiona.

i guess with the girls mobility, we just gotta try our luck and try out the different operators for hidden gems....
Old 01-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

anyone tried Fiona's Qiqi before? photo looks good, but oh well, which photo doesnt? haha
Old 02-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
suzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of lightsuzuka8 is a glorious beacon of light

bro,

what's her damage like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by executivefriend View Post
Met her the second time and we went a bit further. She is not keen on anal but still let me try a bit before I stopped. She gave me an anal rim in return.

She wanted to explore 3 somes or even 2 guy 2 gal. So if any bro is in Beijing, decent looking, below 40, not too fat, can pm me for the details. I have her photos as well. We can share the cost 50 50.

For the guy who zapped me, go find something better to do. I am a member for 7 years and though I rarely posy anything I am obviously not in the business of telling fake stories.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Jay1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had great experience with Fiona's girls before. They are always nice and friendly and not rushed. I tried other providers as well but had mixed experiences. That's why now i stay with Fiona whenever I go to Beijing. I will go to Beijing in two weeks and already contacted her. She emailed me saying she's got new girls coming after the spring festival. Really looking forward to meeting them! Will report once I get back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksYVR View Post
Used to patronize Fiona but i find her current stable very normal and really not worth the extra money... at the moment though yaoyao is someone i strongly recommend though average looks, not sure if she is still working for Fiona.

i guess with the girls mobility, we just gotta try our luck and try out the different operators for hidden gems....
Old 04-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Senior Bros, can recommend massage places with HJ? Thanks.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

I never tried Qiqi. she is tall and slim not my type. but according to Fiona, she is quite popular now with good feedbacks from her clients. This may be true because Fiona always send me emails asking for feedback of her girls after each session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxylee85 View Post
anyone tried Fiona's Qiqi before? photo looks good, but oh well, which photo doesnt? haha
Old 04-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinki View Post
I paid 1200rmb overnight including taxi fare. It's usually midnight til about 7 or 8am officially but my gal stayed til 10plus. And yes, it's in BJ.
Bro, who would you recommend from Lily's stable? Sorry I may have missed it if you mentioned in some other posts. I plan to call Fiona for my upcoming stay in Beijing, but I may have another try with Lily. I met one girl from lily and was not completely happy. But it was a while ago.
Old 06-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Chinki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1234 View Post
Bro, who would you recommend from Lily's stable? Sorry I may have missed it if you mentioned in some other posts. I plan to call Fiona for my upcoming stay in Beijing, but I may have another try with Lily. I met one girl from lily and was not completely happy. But it was a while ago.
If you don't mind somebody not so tall, YoYo is Lily's true gem bro in terms of looks, figure and service.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:53 AM
Samster

Just came back from Beijing. After trying out the other stables, Fiona's stable have the best looking girls among all the other stables.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jacetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Had a delivered girl from this supplier called Maria

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJPussy View Post
Last year, I had a very good time in Shanghai but end up with staying alone for the only night at a Beijing hotel. When I picked a delivered girl up from the lobby, I was stopped by a hotel security, for it was after 11 pm no guest would be allowed to enter.

As the delivered girl looks good, I decided to call this delivery supplier again this Beijing trip.

A week or so before, I sent a message to this supplier called Maria to ask if the hotel I would book was girl friendly. After several hours' time, I got reply say it's ok but I need to pick the girl up from lobby as in my hotel, need a room card to enable the lift.

As soon as checking in, I at once sent this supplier Maria another message telling her my room number and guest name as requested, and the time I need the girl to arrive at, and my demand about the girl I prefer, just say I need a petite young lady with big nice boobs, performing GFE feeling.

This time, the delivered lady was not so young, around 25 years old, and not prettier and taller than the last one that I failed to bring her in later last year. Average look, around 160 cms in height, slender, long hair, a friendly smile to me. She has a very nice boobs, but I doubt if it is a natural one for it feels a bit harder than normal boobs. Services was very good, not a time watcher, lots of GFE feelings to me. As a whole, a good experience. Damage is 600 rmb, all inclusive.

I'm just sharing an experience of my own, no offense to anybody. Last year, got zapped here by two bros, haven't known why so far.
What's the name of this girl? Thanks, bro.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BTW, Lilly has a Korean girl, anyone interested may try some kimchi in beijing.. price tag is @ RMB1200 1 pop.

She is about 1.65 tall, in early 20s with busty (of course a fake pair) & slim fit body, speaks good english, quite GFE feel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1