The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Don't worry Pak have lotsa Panadol to supply Mas H88 .

Pak can supply so much that he can swim in them

Panadol has production line in Batam...
Old 31-07-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
lost???...why lose???

the infos i given for the clubs and KTV are actual facts..

u r the one comparing a bia om with KTV

and comparing free mixers in Sinkie Las Vegas with the clubs in Hcmc.
If I may i would like to wade into this arguement...so please enlighten me whats teh difference between bia om and KTV.

I know what is beer om, but im guessing you mean KTV is like fortune 700, fortune 1127, catwalk etc and the others is bia om...what makes it a ktv, because it has the words kareoke attached to the building and the bia om have the words nha hang?
Call me naive, but if i go to a building and it has rooms for rent per night its still a hotel regardless if its 100usd ofr a 4-5Star hotel or for 200k for a 1-2star hotel, they are BOTH hotels.
Similarly if i go to a building where they have rooms where i can sing songs on a kareoke machine, they provide girls for me to accompany for me to hug kiss digg pussy, have beer or spirits and some girls are available for bonks, then it doenst matter if its a rip off joing like catwalk or one of the places in d5 etc etc etc, both are bia om or KTV, there is no difference except price and the diffrences associated with price. They are both the same creatures.
Now there is a niche for 5star hotels and there is a niche for 2 star hotels...just as there is a niche for catwalk and the others.
Ill put my thoughts and what i remember from catwalk and others
catwalk
good for guys on expense accounts, who dont know vn, who used to 50dollar lap dances back in their own country where u cant even touch a girl for that 50 usd, or generally anyone stupid with money or extremely scared and lazy to explore. I think beers are 100k, girls sitting fee is 20-30usd, plus u expected to tip the girl as sitting fee goes to catwalk and ST 150 LT 200-300 usd...this is something im not sure about so anyone who knows please correct.
Fortune 700/1127
Similar to catwalk, again the target market, also included guys who need to entertain for work...beers 70-90k each, there is a room fee i think 500k around abt, tips to girls 500k+, ST 150 LT 200 possible to bargain down a little
Today i was with Weew, he wanted to check out a few places so i too opportunity to take a good look.
251 Lhp
beers 30-40k range, tipps 200-300k, we went in 4 girls avail that can be booked, thery clain rest bust, went home blah blah, out of four only 1 was pasable 6.5 big breast young.the rest 5's
210 lph...
beers and tips in teh same range..here girls older late 20's taller but face wise 5's
390 AHV,
This place has more girls, i think beers in the 40k range, tipps more likely 300k ratehr than 200k...10 girls brought in mostly 6's one i saw i think a 7, tehre was also a 7.5, but was told she most likely wont be bookable and she was serving another rooms so most likely will butterfly.
Ended up at 166 NB, as weew wanted better looking girls
tehre girls are mostly 7's-7.5
the beer and bill was this 19@55k= 1mill, fruit platter 400k, room charges 300k, tidbits 300k, squid 400k , towels 100k= 2.5 mill, girls can kiss mouth but hard to get french unless visit a few times and maybe spend more time till girls get drunk, tips ended up givening then 400 each and they asked more, waiter 100k. These girls are quite forceful in getting men to spend eg the squid, even when i said remove tidbits they still opened up a few, they opened up 7 packets @35k, sure u can be more forceful in your NO, but that would ruin the mood, and the whole point of going ktv/bia om is to enjoy, so if you are to penny pinch and be calculative it kinda defeats to point...so 2 px 19 beer charges plus tips was 3.8 mill..which is equal to nearly 5 X 1hr bonks at brothels.
I have also been to a few bia om on THD and TP and they are similarly price in terms
girls tips and charges. I my opinion, KTV/BO isnt worth the effort, where the girls are rarely much better than the gems i find in bbbj/cafe om and brothels...but at double the price when u factor in alcohol fees, now if u go to fortune and catwalk, the grils are definately better dress and can speak chinese/english better, but the payability is also lower..def not worth 3-4X the extra price.
I will lets Jerkface, weew, and atlasshrugg comment on the looks and service of the "cheaper" girls i intro them to to validate my statements. I also like thanks those guys for agreeing to my conditions and treating me for the time i spent with them and i hope they found my time and knowledge worth the extra expense.
Old 31-07-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Gold Label for 1.1 mill ????.....

its the cheapest i ever heard before

fruits for free is possible..but mixer also free..

the club's revenue mainly comes from the mixers and fruits...i wonder how they survive if they give regulars free mixers..
yeah i agree pricing a bit strange from my limited experiece...1.1 mill is only 55usd...buying from a bottle shop in Aust is already 80aud..let a,lone from a disco..i remeber from napoly it was 2.5 mill..and i agree mixers for free?
Old 31-07-2014, 02:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
sometimes its better to get facts right before trying to comment..

how many times do u frequent the clubs and discos in Vietnam??

dont mix the clubbing scene in Sinkie with Hcmc

in Sinkie..mixers is usually free when we open a bott of liquor

in Hcmc,clubs like Gold,Sunrise,DC etc charge 90-100k for per mixer

the clubs generate their income mostly from the sales of mixers n fruits as their profit from liquor is almost non exsistant bcos of their low selling price and with majority of clubs having 1+1 deal..

i have seen and know many regular clubbers in Hcmc throughout my years here..and there is none which i know will get FOC MIXERS...the most common FOC item will be a free bott of liquor to regular customer in order for them to come and the club will earn from the fruits,shisha,mixers etc..but of cos dun expect the liquor to be 100% genuine.

i am sure there are many regular clubbers in this forum..shall wait and see if any ever get FOC mixers in the club.
EVERYONE who is a regular reader knows i DONT LIKE VOLCANO, however in this statement of his I AM TOTALLY in agreeance, thats there is very little incentive to give free mixers and unless the OP posted a scanned copy of the reciept, i would say that he misread the receipt, its possible maybe the bottle of gold was for free or maybe it was the remiander bottle of his classmate etc etc...i used to go to cali wow with one of the partners of shadow bar, he gave me a free bottle of JW but i had to pay for mixers
Old 31-07-2014, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
helm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormberg View Post
I don't think they earn that much money as you say. Less than USD 1k for sure a month, unless she look like a goddess then can be more. Even though you give her USD 1k per month, soon she will ask for gifts and stuff. if you don't really want a girl for love, just look for bonk, sure can find and cheaper. People here can help you to find bonks. Wechat is a way to find bonks too. If you want to find a gf, just spent some time, not hard to find, but do find out what she does. Personally got a decent gf, not poor, no need support. In fact she kinda have a rich family.

she is very fair and looks extremely sweet (at least to me). I'm think she is quite popular in the MP she's working... her number is "No 8"

As mentioned, I'm not looking for a commitment, just a companion. I'm sure she has a bf in HCM or back in her home town. that does not bother me.

if she came back from rich family, i do not think she will be working in MP, from 12pm - 12am or 9pm - 5am shift. And not to mention, letting guys groping her whom she barely knows....
Old 31-07-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kidne3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahkyk View Post
3. I believe in Singapore there are many under privilege people who needs help too. Charity begans from home, from the heart, no need to fly to Vietnam to learn about charity.
Yes, I believe there is a lot of people that need help in Singapore. You should go to those poor families place in HCM where some of them are only using can few layers of canvas as home.

I went with one of the senior by xe om to the place where the road is mud or just covered with broken tiles.

I wish to help in Singapore too, but I feel my donation is insignificant here. That why I choose to do my donation in HCM.
Old 31-07-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
elijahkyk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi and good morning - to the 2 seniors - Mr Jackbl and another senior, sorry can't find your nick, Thanks so much for upping me.

All, have a good day and many happy outings!
Old 31-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok guys, i am going to post or say something of my opinion. Please all dont be offended. Welcome to zap me also.

1. Humanity wise, i think we don't need to come to HCMC to learn to help people.

2. To offer a helping hand, charity, it starts from ownself and from home.
And not only people in Vietnam needs a helping hand.

3. I believe in Singapore there are many under privilege people who needs help too. Charity begans from home, from the heart, no need to fly to Vietnam to learn about charity.

4. Sometimes we need to clean our own backyard too.

5. Great things starts from humble beginnings.

To all, my apologies if my comment offended all. Just my 2 cents worth of comment. No hard feelings.
Karma happens for every action they will be a reaction , many I know say a lot but they know nuts, let me ask you a simple question , when pointing fingers at others, have you ever done any humanitarian actions to proclaim such high values?

I have done volunteer work in various communities across the world and donated, being cheated as well. Personally what I feel is the poor and needy in SG is still better off than many in Vietnam. So what kind of bs is this.

No offense dude , even a person earning 1k a month can live a dream in Vietnam, ask him to do so in singapore for that amount in SG. In fact , I have seen worse in Africa and other part of the world which lack the basic necessities like food and water, those places are sad, so when people try to help, it is just an action there is no need to condemn others if you fail to do it yourself.

I will eat back every word if you show me you can donate in millions in singapore. Cannot don't come and talk cock with me about helping local people.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 25
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

One idiot agree with another idiot.

What make you think we did not do charity at home?

This is HCM thread, should I post my receipt to Singapore charitable organisations?

Must I show you the classroom we donate to Metta organisation?

Must I show you the truck of rice my drinking buddies and me donate to Buddhist lodge....?

By saying no offence do not meant you will not offence anyone.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo123 View Post
So well said.... precisely.... 100% agree with you.... Sorry can't up you... no more button to press... hahahahah.. thanks...
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 31-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. Humanity wise, i think we don't need to come to HCMC to learn to help people.

2. To offer a helping hand, charity, it starts from ownself and from home.
And not only people in Vietnam needs a helping hand.

since you said no offence...let me say what I said and please dun feel offended...

as posted by you we met twice...twice I invited you to my group of frens and also dinner over the last couple years....you are ungrateful person...you are trouble maker and like to stir up shit problem....reason why I no longer contact you....no offence right becos I dare write openly...

Sinkie land is different from many other countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, etc...here our rich gahmen can take care of the under-privileged...and our little donations here meant nothing to most charity organisations...I hated to donate to greedy org such as NKF, Ren Ci, etc whereby recent Charity scandal had hit hard on the donors...

if you dun know, I am similar like you...I love Vietnam and Vietnam is also home to me...I organised all the Charity donations here and you are telling me I did wrong thing by doing such things...hope you eat your words...doing something good here and you took it negatively...think my frens and I are better than you...we can say loudly we helped the ppl in Vietnam...in fact in D8 where we frequent, the residents in D8 knew us and knew we did good deeds by helping the poor needy there...we shall continue to help as much as we can...luckily i have a group of frens who trusted me and saw their little donations helped hundreds and thousands of ppl here in Vietnam...

helping your gf/bx family is not doing charity....that to me is a commitment...so dun mixed up Charity and helping family members...&&

the above is my 2 cents worth...not to anger anyone...^^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

hi and good morning to iSaigon and schtaw, seems like i have wrongly mis-interpret myself here. I was merely commenting to an arguement earlier in the thread and also commenting to a remark made.

Apologies to both of you. Never intended to be rude nor want to start any arguments nor fire. One's man meat is another poison. There is always 2 sides of a coin to any remarks or statement.

Well, I should have been more sensitive to others in the forum. My mistake.
Apologies and have a nice day.
Old 31-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Mr Volcano,
As a super senior who have many years of vietnam experience, hope u have a big heart to forgive those newbie who doubt your expertise. 大人有大量

Once in a while there be some new bird pretending to be expert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
You are right but sometime some people do too many bad deeds in some countries, so by going there to do charity and help people, create a psychological effect where they believe it help remove the sins they done thus making them feel better.
you are nothing but a clone...and not difficult to check whose clone you are...dun try to employ this method to fool newbies...I will expose your main nick if you over-do it...

all my bros...pls feel free to zap him since he is clone...

Old 31-07-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi and good morning to iSaigon and schtaw, seems like i have wrongly mis-interpret myself here. I was merely commenting to an arguement earlier in the thread and also commenting to a remark made.

Apologies to both of you. Never intended to be rude nor want to start any arguments nor fire. One's man meat is another poison. There is always 2 sides of a coin to any remarks or statement.

Well, I should have been more sensitive to others in the forum. My mistake.
your apology too late I had posted what I wanted to say...

Old 31-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
hi and good morning to isaigon and schtaw, seems like i have wrongly mis-interpret myself here. I was merely commenting to an arguement earlier in the thread and also commenting to a remark made.

Well, i should have been more sensitive to others in the forum. My mistake.
知错能改!! 阿弥陀佛!!
Old 31-07-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
your apology too late I had posted what I wanted to say...
it is ok. H88. No qualms about it, I made a mistake, and I have admit it. As I have said, I should have been more sentive to others in the forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread