The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-03-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
I'm trying to find those free ones but I assume are old, ugly or fat la, which I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be able to do it haha

Nowadays michat also getting really hard to hunt le. Maybe it's time to physically approach those DH hahaha...
Physical approach better la.. no filter, can see for real if is your cup of tea. These days quite easy leh, just need to practice smiling... without looking lewd. I found that they are damn excited if u show interest when your other half is nearby. Few times liao, i turn and smile after letting the wife walk in front first, and the maids would smile back with a naughty look on their face. Sometimes i'll quickly pass my phone for them to key in their number. Best are those walking dogs la... stroke the dog, later can stroke pussy
Old 12-03-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Physical approach better la.. no filter, can see for real if is your cup of tea. These days quite easy leh, just need to practice smiling... without looking lewd. I found that they are damn excited if u show interest when your other half is nearby. Few times liao, i turn and smile after letting the wife walk in front first, and the maids would smile back with a naughty look on their face. Sometimes i'll quickly pass my phone for them to key in their number. Best are those walking dogs la... stroke the dog, later can stroke pussy
Ya then after stroking their pussy, they will stroke your cock. It all about stroking..
Old 12-03-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
I'm single la so no wife or gf to show, maybe as you said, try smiling to them I guess hahaha. Shall try soon and see how.

You are right, I actually saw quite a few nice looking DH IRL, better than all the stupid apps and what not haha.
Old 12-03-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
so how many you get this way ? 😁
Old 12-03-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
so how many you get this way ? 😁
Enough haha. 4/5 will give contact on first attempt? The 1/5 usually the super shy kind will wave hand at you and decline... but if see again can always go and chat her up until can la
Old 12-03-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Enough haha. 4/5 will give contact on first attempt? The 1/5 usually the super shy kind will wave hand at you and decline... but if see again can always go and chat her up until can la
I shall try that since Im single.
Old 13-03-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
so 4/5 can get contact.. out of 4 how many you able to bed ? 😀
Old 13-03-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by murahlolot View Post

I would also say it Best F of the year if i have a chance with this kinda of DH.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 13-03-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Hey guys, anyone meet before this "Ayang Erika" from michat? Claimed to be 30yo, looks quite fair skin, just dk if slim or not.
there are so many catfishes 🤣
I use badoo.. ask to video call.. if they refuse its already a big red flag.
Just like china girl online ..photoshop .. when open door you want to faint 🤣
Old 13-03-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
there are so many catfishes ��
I use badoo.. ask to video call.. if they refuse its already a big red flag.
Just like china girl online ..photoshop .. when open door you want to faint ��
Bro, it's free. Cannot be too choosy. Until now I still don't understand y they want find bf. Bf or no bf, all juz fuck only. Lucky can get the guy stay for few months, unlucky the guy fuck n mia. Sometimes these maids think too highly of themselves, always tell me they r different from other helpers. Ya the difference is some maids good to fuck, some like a dead fish.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Bensen111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this bro power professional scamer say pay $200 to fuck the maid then done fucking 2 times say go jem eat after that then pay the maid when almost done eating he say want go toliet then never come back end up no $200 and the maid need to pay for the meal

https://ibb.co/0X10s9Q
his picture
Old 14-03-2024, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bensen111 View Post
this bro power professional scamer say pay $200 to fuck the maid then done fucking 2 times say go jem eat after that then pay the maid when almost done eating he say want go toliet then never come back end up no $200 and the maid need to pay for the meal

his picture
Bro, can post the photo here instead of a link. You may want to advice your maid to make a report n also go check for hiv aids?
Old 14-03-2024, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:

his picture
Wow free meal and free fuck
Old 14-03-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Bensen111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, can post the photo here instead of a link. You may want to advice your maid to make a report n also go check for hiv aids?
how to post photo it dose not work
Old 14-03-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

his picture
Wow. If don't pay for fuck still okay lah but maids their salary already worst then cleaners he still make her pay for the meal. Really like dog sia

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1