The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 12-09-2014, 07:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking in the public area

Wow !! first time i read frm a female !!!
up u 3 pts.. Wondergal
Old 12-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
So many stories by guys who seem to have enjoyed themselves doing outdoor quickies. I wonder if the gals really enjoyed too..
Well, actually, he didn't spend too much time to arouse you well first. Otherwise outdoor sex is very kinky and enjoyable. U need to find the right person to do it.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 12-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
WhenSPH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time for me reading FR from sisters too... Add you 10pts.

Pls do add along supplementary pics for future posts
Old 13-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Well, actually, he didn't spend too much time to arouse you well first. Otherwise outdoor sex is very kinky and enjoyable. U need to find the right person to do it.
Yea he didn't put in much effort, and I'm saying from a girl's point of view unlike so many guys here telling theirs which so expectedly quickie ends happy.
Old 14-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Yea he didn't put in much effort, and I'm saying from a girl's point of view unlike so many guys here telling theirs which so expectedly quickie ends happy.
Agreed, and the aftermath of it... A bit eeky as well. Still remember after doing it, rush back home taking the MRT back. My ex's man juice starts dripping down from my pussy down on my thighs and to my calf there. Worst, I was taking the escalator up and it was dripping down.... Not a nice feeling and quite embarrassing.. I was wearing G-string and miniskirt for his easy entry, but it was not enough to cover the leakage..
Old 14-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DooDooBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Have a couple experience

Mostly in the car
Midnight At heavy vehicle carpark

Few rare experience (real outdoor)
Pasir ris seaside
The playground under HDB
seletar reservoir (few times, but once got peeping tom, halfway do stunned!!) but still finish the business n left ignoring him
Old 15-09-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Agreed, and the aftermath of it... A bit eeky as well. Still remember after doing it, rush back home taking the MRT back. My ex's man juice starts dripping down from my pussy down on my thighs and to my calf there. Worst, I was taking the escalator up and it was dripping down.... Not a nice feeling and quite embarrassing.. I was wearing G-string and miniskirt for his easy entry, but it was not enough to cover the leakage..

All this can be better manage if the loads has been released completely before taking any public transport.... Alternatively, use tissue as "panty-liner"... Maybe this will help those loads from oozing out...
Old 15-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just found another interesting and rarely anyone would go there during midnite.... one of the distance public car park of SGH....
Old 15-09-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ops7 View Post
All this can be better manage if the loads has been released completely before taking any public transport.... Alternatively, use tissue as "panty-liner"... Maybe this will help those loads from oozing out...
Well.. It would easier if he puts on his condom. Its quite difficult to use tissues as panty liners while wearing a g-string though, it feels quite insecure with a piece of paper hanging between the string...
Old 15-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
EirAoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never know sg people so daring to do all those things in public
Old 16-09-2014, 02:06 AM
Samster

black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Well.. It would easier if he puts on his condom. Its quite difficult to use tissues as panty liners while wearing a g-string though, it feels quite insecure with a piece of paper hanging between the string...
Well, guys would usually prefer to have sex without condom. If one do not insist that he put on a condom, then this will be the problem she has to face it lor...
Old 16-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

A guy friend brought me to a secluded area along the way to RWS and we were facing the sea.
Old 16-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EirAoi View Post
Never know sg people so daring to do all those things in public
I believe there are lot more to read, learn and find out from this forum too
Old 16-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
7wonders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
A guy friend brought me to a secluded area along the way to RWS and we were facing the sea.
Hi. Any details to add on? Im sure the readers wants to know hows the scenario is being played... Lol.
Old 16-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scottFT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exploring with my gf on a couple of places...

1) Seletar reservoir
2) Punggol end carpark
3) Gardens by the bay carpark, (beside mbgc)
4) Dempsey new carpark, beside durain stall.

Any other lobangs please share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1