The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyou View Post
can let me know which pubs or bars i can catch it? appreciate the help.
If in sukhumvit, can go MU bar/cafe soi 11. If in huay kwang area, there's a big terrace food court (above small mall) with big screen.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Back from my 4D3N BKK trip.

Armed with all the critical information gathered from this thread. I declared a state of emergency to my bank (sperm and monetary).

Inclusive of the mild shopping, hotel (baiyoke), airtix (jetstar) and of course food and entertainment. My bill ran up to almost 2ksgd.

Night 1, touched down, went str8 to hotel unpacked and went off to eat supper and drink a little. No action (too tired from work,went str8 after work).
Day 2, visited Poseidon SPA, only 1 shot.
Night 2, Rainbow 1-4. Settled in the end with a girl from 1 after many many LD and cover(i consider my drink as cover charge).
Tried to carrot me say BF 600 (ok), ST 3000, LT 4000.

I just 555 and like Ris Low, in my mind, "i'm like knnbccb". Neg with the girl directly, the fuking mamasan keep wanting to interfere and speak to her in thai to not reduce price. (i can understand some Passa Thai)

In the end the SYT look at my watch and realised time is not on her side. Agreed on LT 3000 (is this standard?). I was thinking that since i'm here to enjoy, dun be so calculative.

Brought back and had a great time, 2 shots in the night and 1 in the morning. I had been accumulating too much stress. She offered to accompany me for the whole day, but was thinking of trying out new puyings, declined politely, Mai dai mai dai,baai song pom tong kan bpai tam ngan liao.

Day 3, shopping shopping shopping, birdnest birdnest birdnest at Nam Sing and Seafood at TnK. Went Puying seeing around Siam Centre and square. Even walked into Chulalongkorn U to explore with my friend.
Night 3, Soi Cowboy, went to Tilac and found it was not apealling to me. Rainbow 1 has better selection of girls imo. Wanted to go to Scratch Dog, but the Taxi driver told me its closed for the day (at 2am, wu yia bo???) Detoured to Boss and found a bunch of OLDER and fatter Puyings fishing Farang there. Knn change place like no body's business like that.

Went back to Nana PLaza. Picked a girl from Lollipop this time and LT her for 2500...knn why rainbow so X?

Had another good night with only 1 shot and the other in the morning before i checked out.

I will plan for a 5 or 6 day stay in future, 4D3N is NOT ENOUGH>

Day 4 fly back SG.

Day 5, now having Cold Turkey at home...i miss all the cute Puyings and Foot massages.
Kit Theung mak mak....norm mai lup....king mai dai.....Lan Jiao want to cry.

Chok dee na.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by patng View Post
Unfortunately I had a really bad food poisoning on Friday and cant join him for more fun..
Did u eat the fruit platter or had too much pussy sushi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
mum n daughter to my room.
wah piang! which go-go u go? 555... become baby sitter. So wat did u do? Watch cartoon network whole nite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Ha... actually for OC lah. Bro ML dropped me a link for that place. Just dunno if very far from city area. Heard must make reservation, tio bo?
555... tot so! I think those are across the river or u can try those that depart from piers near the Oriental Hotel. Take MRT to Hualamphong station then taxi. Beats the Chinatown evening jams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyou View Post
can let me know which pubs or bars i can catch it?
Soi Nana after Nana Plaza got a few farang pubs that screen BPL just look at the signs outside. A few go-gos in Soi Cowboy also. Singapore pay $6 for a big Heineken watch kopi-soh at kopitiam. BKK pay $6 also big Heiny got naked go-go girls to watch at 1/2 time

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
agreed on LT 3000 (is this standard?). I was thinking that since i'm here to enjoy, dun be so calculative. 2 shots in the night and 1 in the morning. She offered to accompany me for the whole day... Went back to Nana PLaza. Picked a girl from Lollipop this time and LT her for 2500...knn why rainbow so X?
BHT3,000 at Rainbow is pretty much standard. They cater more to Japs + now high season hence the prices but considering your ROI... I think not bad. I've never been to Lollipop so can't compare girls with Rainbow. Last time I went, Rainbow girls were pew kaao, na rak & suay mak mak. Anywayz the diff not tat great and as u say... COME ENJOY, DUN BE SO CALCULATIVE. Tip puying tow rai? Pom kit waa kun jai dee na!

Quote:
Kit Theung mak mak....norm mai lup....king mai dai.....Lan Jiao want to cry.
Jing lor... go hock... bpat waan

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-11-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
wah piang! which go-go u go? 555... become baby sitter. So wat did u do? Watch cartoon network whole nite?
Local agogo..... nope I rejected the deal.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah lau... I dun want ppl to call me daddy. esp in agogo...
Aiyo, at least you are a sugar daddy what! ever heard sugar uncle?????
Old 09-11-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

i paid for food and taxi, my friend tipped both of mine and his.

Did not managed to get advise on the guest friendly hotels. Paid 600thb for each puying and hotel still have to photostat and hold their IC til next morning.

All in all, have a blast of a time, miss the pad thai too...
Old 09-11-2009, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Jing lor... go hock... bpat waan
555, go hock mai mee..........
Old 09-11-2009, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
astreal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a self introduction to everyone, been staying in Bangkok for the last 6 to 7 months cause of work. I was lucky to have quite a few thai friends to bring me around, i shall skip the review of soi cowboy and nana as i presumed that most people have chong before. I shall share about the places less frequented by SG bros.

Disco:
High end disco:
(Funky villa, Demo,Nang len, Muse, Curve, Jet, Maya)
Most of them in Thong lor , Ekamai area. Mostly high so rich thai girls with a small percentage of model class girls that work in massage parlour. Mostly giks of rich thai dudes.

Normal disco:
(Inch, Scratch dogs, titatium, Slim, Hub5, hollywood, zeelang, etc)
Spread along ratchada area and RCA. Mostly students and some office ladys. Not too difficlut to score, hits and misses. Many girls who work in agogo/massage parlours who after barfined after ST or with their customers frequent here. Be observant enough, can differentiate them from the rest.

Free lance disco:
Boss, spice, ex-spicy aka climax, tunnel, mem zeed
Impossible not to score! But i have to say the selection is forgetable. target crowd is our western counter parts. Maybe mem zeed better, mostly thai dudes, but then negotiation will be a problem if you can't speak thai.

Suttisan/Phra kanong/Din deang/Phaya thai area agogo/karaoke:
Mostly quite forgetable except for a few like T-ded 99/Wonder girls. Mostly frequented by blue collar thai dudes. Drinks are cheap, girls are cheap. Helps to speak thai as most of these ppl don't even speak little english. The girls are usually fresh off the boat from Isan, alot of the girls from Nana/cowboy work here before when they first started.

G-clubs:
Been to most of them, from the high end ones in Ekamai, Ratchada, Thong lor to the cheaper ones in Ladphrao, Ramintra, Kesat Newamin,srinakarin etc..
Its not a thing for everyone, the girls are mostly very pretty but its not a pay for play scene MOST OF THE TIME. There are situation where the saleslady(Mamasan) will make the girl go back with you. Chonging these places are quite ex given the fact that you are not confirm bedding someone. BUt i personally like the service and ambience of these places. The dancing coyotes and theme party is off the hook. Thoes high end g-club will have girls that will be able to speak english while thoes in more remote places, the girls speaks only thai as the customers are mostly thai guys.

Massage parlours:
Been to most of them and have to say depending how much you want to spend, what kind of girls you feel like banging, you head accordingly. Nataree sideliners mostly VERY young girls, some i am sure not even of legal age! Amsterdam for taller and whiter girls. The lord group( Long beach, Victoria, coca cabana etc for better facilities. The girls are mostly the same but you are paying 1000 plus to 2000 baht more for the ambience. I personally think the model class girls in here the best, but thats for me. Each to its own.

After hour action: from 3am to 7am
These places are usually quite dingy and remote but i like the adventure. Not recommanded to go alone as these places are quiet especially at such late hours. Lots of shady gangster type thai ah bengs. Most of the girls work in massage parlours, agogo and on rare occasion you will see your g-club girl here looking for extra income. Depending your luck, i have met very hot ladys here, but most of the time the girls are average( Rainbow agogo standard).

These is just a general review of the places, there are many places in bkk that i have yet to visit, hopefully more people share their expericence. if you want more in depth about certain places just post on the board or drop me a msg. I will write more when i have the time.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Tried to carrot me say BF 600 (ok), ST 3000, LT 4000.

Wanted to go to Scratch Dog, but the Taxi driver told me its closed for the day (at 2am, wu yia bo???) Detoured to Boss and found a bunch of OLDER and fatter Puyings fishing Farang there. Knn change place like no body's business like that.
BF 600, ST 2000 & LT 4000 is sort of standard pricing for rainbow before midnight, so since u got LT 3000 i would say u did good on the nego

Dont believe taxi drivers if they say this place closed etc... he is BSing u 80% of the time, the reason he took u to Boss is bcos he gets a cut from your cover charge for bringing u there. Next time just say take me there anyway, regardless if close as my fren is waiting there. Especially with MPs they will try to push u to go Cupidy/Harem/Embassy all MPs that pay taxi drivers a cut for bringing u there... how they pay them? by inflating your bill of course
so please dont fall for these tricks anymore bros

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 09-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
BF 600, ST 2000 & LT 4000 is sort of standard pricing for rainbow before midnight, so since u got LT 3000 i would say u did good on the nego

Dont believe taxi drivers if they say this place closed etc... he is BSing u 80% of the time, the reason he took u to Boss is bcos he gets a cut from your cover charge for bringing u there. Next time just say take me there anyway, regardless if close as my fren is waiting there. Especially with MPs they will try to push u to go Cupidy/Harem/Embassy all MPs that pay taxi drivers a cut for bringing u there... how they pay them? by inflating your bill of course
so please dont fall for these tricks anymore bros
you have progressed from a bkk noob to a pro pretty fast bro.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by glouyang View Post
you have progressed from a bkk noob to a pro pretty fast bro.
..... into the making of a Grand Master......
Old 09-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by astreal69;4268898[QUOTE
G-clubs: Been to most of them, from the high end ones in Ekamai, Ratchada, Thong lor to the cheaper ones in Ladphrao, Ramintra, Kesat Newamin,srinakarin etc..
Its not a thing for everyone, the girls are mostly very pretty but its not a pay for play scene MOST OF THE TIME. There are situation where the saleslady(Mamasan) will make the girl go back with you. Chonging these places are quite ex given the fact that you are not confirm bedding someone. BUt i personally like the service and ambience of these places.
...if you want more in depth about certain places just post on the board or drop me a msg. I will write more when i have the time.
Good, informative summing up. Deserve my humble raising you.

Care to expand on G clubs in more surburban places? What's the setup (drinks, membership and walk-in) like? Only been to Sherbet downtown for some birthday do last year. Unless I include Caribean and Claudia (not strictly G clubs from my little corner).
Old 09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:

Soi Nana after Nana Plaza got a few farang pubs that screen BPL just look at the signs outside. A few go-gos in Soi Cowboy also. Singapore pay $6 for a big Heineken watch kopi-soh at kopitiam. BKK pay $6 also big Heiny got naked go-go girls to watch at 1/2 time
Best comparsion phase so far.We love thailand!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 09-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
astreal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=yinyang;4269954][QUOTE=astreal69;4268898
Good, informative summing up. Deserve my humble raising you.

Care to expand on G clubs in more surburban places? What's the setup (drinks, membership and walk-in) like? Only been to Sherbet downtown for some birthday do last year. Unless I include Caribean and Claudia (not strictly G clubs from my little corner).[/QUOTE]

Sherbet probably is the more pricey places. For 20,000baht i think they will give you 9 bottles normally. Mixer is free flow. So on average its about 2200 baht per bottles which is not too expensive. Given the fact that at RCA you are going to pay 1800 for a bottle and by the time you add your mixer is about the same. The 20,000 includes your membership fee which give you 10 percent discount on everything. How the system work is you choose girls to accompany you for the night and you just pay for their time. They will drink from your bottle. The first 40 mins they will so call charge you 2 drinks and subsequent 40 mins block they will charge you 1 drink. The girls will be by your side all the time unless they goes to the toilet. I can't really remember how much does sherbet charge for a single drink but on average its about 3000 plus baht if you start partying from 9pm to 2pm.

The main difference between the g-club in the surburb is that they are cheaper. They have membership starting from 5000 baht for 3 bottles to 30000 baht for like 20 plus bottles. Per bottle is about 1800 baht or less. The average cost of lady drink is about 280 baht to 250 baht for 40 mins is much lower. Average a night you will spend 2000 plus baht non inclusive of the bottles. The g-club in the surburb allows you to smoke inside and some even have shisha! If you want something more or stronger, it can be arranged too if you know the sales people well enough. The girls working in the surburb g-club are on average younger and mostly speak thai only. For these girls, they are working, most of them play the cat and mouse games with you, doesn't matter where they work. they are human after all. Everyone will want to make something out of the any situation given the opportunity.

The crowd in the higher end g-club are mostly rich thai men or business man which have an expense account. So no worries about blowing up on a tab. While the crowd in the surburb g-club is more middle income office dudes. So depending on your mood, you head to certain places accordingly. Scoring in a g-club are hitz and misses. Obviously thoes that are rich or handsome gets the edge.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Local agogo...
Local AGG yoo Sutthisan chai mai? Curious to knw which one.

Quote:
iPaid 600thb for each puying and hotel still have to photostat and hold their IC til next morning.All in all, have a blast of a time...
Take the BHT600 as "security" fee in case the girl "come out pattern". Can ask Bro Tim of Thai Hotels here to recommend & book next trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astreal69 View Post
been staying in Bangkok for the last 6 to 7 months cause of work. I was lucky to have quite a few thai friends to bring me around... These is just a general review of the places, there are many places in bkk that i have yet to visit, hopefully more people share their expericence.
Wah bro very good overview of Bangkok chiong areas. U r indeed lucky u have Thai frenz bring u out coz many puyings poot pa sa angrit mai dai. 555... local AGGs have been described as BMT camps. The smarter ones after POP will move to SC, NEP and Patpong. Keep updates coming especially on local G clubs in the outskirts. BKK noobs & school boys should read this post of yours and hopefully reduce the number of silly Q's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good, informative summing up....
Care to expand on G clubs in more surburban places? What's the setup (drinks, membership and walk-in) like?
Yes Bro YY I fully agreed too! There was a post a couple of months back on a local G-club in that area but no full FR. Has anyone been to Jungle Fever at Ramintra area? Always heard of it. That area also many local G-clubs along the stretch of road. Must organize one expedition to scout there... on boh bro?

btw Bro Rub&Buah, thanks a lot for the beer! 2 more dazzzz!!!! Tilak yoo tee ngai. Kid tueng kid tueng

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1