The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-02-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Anyone here ever up a DH at their employer's home before? I'm sure there are but i only dare do it once before for the experience.

I had a Pinay fuck buddy DH a few years back. Slim, long straight hair mid twenties and was not a mother. Lucky find by me at a tea dance. One time when her employers were on holiday, i went over to her place, a landed property in the West side.

She said no cctv, so msg her when i reached, she let me in quietly. Went to the basement in the darkened house where she stayed with her employer's kids. Room was bigger than my own(envy) and aircon lol. It was the most exciting fuck i ever had due to all the evil consequences i could imagine. Her moaning in the dead quiet had me excited and fearful at the same time lol.

Cheers everyone.
Old 20-02-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharknado View Post
Anyone here ever up a DH at their employer's home before? I'm sure there are but i only dare do it once before for the experience.

I had a Pinay fuck buddy DH a few years back. Slim, long straight hair mid twenties and was not a mother. Lucky find by me at a tea dance. One time when her employers were on holiday, i went over to her place, a landed property in the West side.

She said no cctv, so msg her when i reached, she let me in quietly. Went to the basement in the darkened house where she stayed with her employer's kids. Room was bigger than my own(envy) and aircon lol. It was the most exciting fuck i ever had due to all the evil consequences i could imagine. Her moaning in the dead quiet had me excited and fearful at the same time lol.

Cheers everyone.
Back in the day... I ever snuck in to HDB flat before in the afternoon when her employer was at work. She would turn off the CCTV before opening the door for me and I would quickly rush into her room before she turned it back on. But I guess there must have been another CCTV that she was not aware of, cos one day, her employer suddenly came back while we were fucking in the room. Knn, heng was the wife and not the husband. Grabbed my clothes and dashed out of the house in my boxers chao turtle..

Next day she was sent back to agency. Sibei heng no police report nia.
Old 20-02-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4743 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Back in the day... I ever snuck in to HDB flat before in the afternoon when her employer was at work. She would turn off the CCTV before opening the door for me and I would quickly rush into her room before she turned it back on. But I guess there must have been another CCTV that she was not aware of, cos one day, her employer suddenly came back while we were fucking in the room. Knn, heng was the wife and not the husband. Grabbed my clothes and dashed out of the house in my boxers chao turtle..

Hahaha, steady bro, u are the man
Old 20-02-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4743 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers everyone.
I heard this before many years back
Old 20-02-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Cheers everyone.
It's common especially angmo employer. The maid bring any men home boldly but will hide the bangala Indian fw, maybe scare angmo think she's dirty. And yes tea dance many such maids, send one back to her house doorstep n kissing hugging. Damn exciting but no go in as Chinese employer inside.
Old 20-02-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Short hair, just a handful?
Yes bro...can pm her contact pls
Old 21-02-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I heard this before many years back
Got prc tourist last week exchange by one of the bros here. Not a looker but free fuck lol. U keen . Very open to chat anything . But no bj and ugly . Body normal
Old 21-02-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

i have a neighbour who prefers young domestic helpers because they have more energy to chase and take care of their 2 young children.

i think of the 5 they have cycled through the past few years, at least 3 are very bangable. but they don't stay long with that family so i never got to know them well enough.
Old 21-02-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
Got prc tourist last week exchange by one of the bros here. Not a looker but free fuck lol. U keen . Very open to chat anything . But no bj and ugly . Body normal
How about her boob? I am interested hehe
Old 21-02-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 3
ntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to allntucchief is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex0rnaut View Post
found an indo syt dh for 100 a pop.. hotels are abit too far for a quickie for us. thinking of renting a van hahah. Any other brilliant ideas?

Try to get the Shariot Van Sharing 💕 💖
Confirm is much cheaper than go hotel.

https://shariot.com/van-sharing/

NTUC - Not To Use Condom

Happy Domestic Helpers From Indonesia
Old 21-02-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
How about her boob? I am interested hehe
A minus only
Old 22-02-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

Quote:

Power bro. U steady po pi pi sia.
Old 22-02-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Maids need sex n it could affect their performance at work if they r deprived of sex. I know some maids masterbate few times in a day, that's y one Sunday for them to find fw to fuck is nv enough. Maids should be given night's off and go back before 2359, they can make use of that time to satisfy their desires. Whoever say maids no need sex, r bs.
Old 22-02-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
fireddick is one of the Best!fireddick is one of the Best!fireddick is one of the Best!fireddick is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy92 View Post

anybody tried before??
Any bros able to share contact for this?
Old 22-02-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Yeah bro video gone alr, less than 6h kena removed haha, can't watch
Please suggest for me to share the video.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1