The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Pii Chai, I rather play spider at there rather then other bar which will be entertain by old ladies who play thier handphone in the bar
Waah... which bar sial? Maybe they too free so hands need to fiddle with something? Next time walk in and they play with your little bro!
Quote:
before that i was not sure to get big or small room, so the lao boys actually hold my hand and show me the rooms. So just tip as a gesture. IF service good must tip to appreciate abit.
Hold your hand only meh? Not hold your cock ah? See room only is FOC no need tip one. If everyone like you tip for every small thing prices will up. Next time cheap charlie like me come service staff will boh hew me!

Last time bring you go see-see and give advice never tip me? Your wallet too much money inside izzit too heavy to take out ah?
Quote:
I took from near tamanchoon to WS, 60 per pax. but I always ask for lower price na.
I take taxi from Taman Jurong to Orchard Tower I ask for lower price but uncle say "You siao ah!!!???"
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U always very fierce to him
Young man must tekan so can train up next generation of smarter chiongsters. If not Sillypoor only can breed kiasi, macam u owe them a living, 1 million stupid questions type of chiongsters.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Samsters..

Its official. We at Kawaii Bar are happy to announce that we have acquired a new bar on Soi 6.Its called Goodfellas Bar. Its the 3rd bar coming from 2nd road.

Goodfellas Bar is a closed bar with A/C. Its where we will have private intimate parties catered to our customers requests. Just ask and we will deliver. It also has live football so its a decent place to relax.

Come visit both our bars. All samsters are more than welcomed.

We are also happy to announce that bro etct88 has come on board as a partner in our new venture. We also have a full time mamasan Irin..Soi 6 sexiest lady !!

We can only hope that all samsters will support us and enjoy your experience in Pattaya and especially our beloved Soi 6 !
Old 02-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post

We are also happy to announce that bro etct88 has come on board as a partner in our new venture. We also have a full time mamasan Irin..Soi 6 sexiest lady !!

We can only hope that all samsters will support us and enjoy your experience in Pattaya and especially our beloved Soi 6 !
Samsters got any discount or promo or not?

Ah Chek, when u gonna buy yr Pattaya cuntdo?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-03-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dear Samsters..

Its official. We at Kawaii Bar are happy to announce that we have acquired a new bar on Soi 6.Its called Goodfellas Bar. Its the 3rd bar coming from 2nd road.

Goodfellas Bar is a closed bar with A/C. Its where we will have private intimate parties catered to our customers requests. Just ask and we will deliver. It also has live football so its a decent place to relax.

Congrats!

See u there during Songkran!
Old 03-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear Samsters..

Best wishes and good luck to you all.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear Samsters..

Congrats bro! Was wondering when you were going to announce this

Irin the sexiest mamasanin Soi6? Zhun bo?? Got as sexy as Perry or her sister? Lol
Old 03-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Congrats bro! Was wondering when you were going to announce this

Irin the sexiest mamasanin Soi6? Zhun bo?? Got as sexy as Perry or her sister? Lol
Thanks for the well wishes indianmagicoil..garbage..bluedragon193 and atoll !!
Seeyall soon!

Atoll I wont compare Irin and Perry..either one will kill me if I say bad !
Old 03-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dear Samsters..

Congrats bro ......... damn ........... now I have to bring more baht!
Old 03-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Dear Samsters..

Congrats bro
Old 03-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Congrats bro ......... damn ........... now I have to bring more baht!
Thanks bros ahtecklim and moonlight !!.

Songkran you have a choice now between an open or closed bar..if you want naughty..hehe..new bar will be perfect !

Bro moonlight..I apologise again regards Bkk...thinking of going on 8th Feb..will confirm soonest !
Old 03-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Congrats bros!

Maybe there end March ��

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 05-03-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Atoll I wont compare Irin and Perry..either one will kill me if I say bad !
Just like comparing Ah Pek better looking or Bro Kawaii.... but nobody will kill you
Old 05-03-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Congratulations

Congratulations to both Uncle etct88 and Kawaiisoi6 for their new venture.

Hope your business huat more!
Old 05-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Just like comparing Ah Pek better looking or Bro Kawaii.... but nobody will kill you
555...I concede...bro Ah Pek hansum man มากกวา...mak gwar....

Anyway...for the bro who PM me abt barfines and tip for ladies let me say that it varies from beer bars to gogo bars.
I shall only quote Soi 6...300/350 ST 1000/700/500 LT barfines depends on time of day and whether we friends...555. Tip normally 700/1000 ST 2000/3000 LT depends how bad you smell...5555...I say normally...all tips to be discussed directly w ladies.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
love09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thank for this post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1