The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 21
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

if the maids who are active texting during the weekdays but suddenly quiet on Sunday... means they got bf outside?

hope bros can advise... a bit curious :-)

If I forgot to return up, please PM me!

Target 2400 smacking points...bro time to smack me!

Next on up list:
Old 26-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCum View Post
if the maids who are active texting during the weekdays but suddenly quiet on Sunday... means they got bf outside?

As what i know ( i have >100 pina maid friends)...they normally mixed within their goup for gathering makan, beach, east coast, jurong water park, lucky plaza......all these can be told from their facebook activities...
Old 26-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Patience is key.

I doubt she is gonna eat d chocolates.

Maybe she will send back in a BOX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
mine one lagi shiok...asked me to supply her chocolates .....she is a chocolates lover...but very pretty and nice figures thought mid 30. Different than other phiny...but i can see she dont really like me...only asking some supply of chocolates and then only to meet..really need patience.
Old 26-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

1) possibly got bf

2) possibly got extra job/income as part time maid/prosti

3) possibly having a picnic with friends

4) possibly does not wanna get fucked by you

Quote:

Old 26-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Patience is key.

I doubt she is gonna eat d chocolates.

Maybe she will send back in a BOX.

ha ha ha....i am gonna ask her to lick the chocolates paste on my dick..hahaha more fun ..LOL
Old 27-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1) possibly got bf

bro everytime i see yr post i learn something new, really no horse run.
Old 27-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

all these maidfuckers here. n i thought who woulda fucked these lowly creatures?
Old 27-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

Bro no offence to you here...

There are girls who dun wanna get fucked by me too.

Why?

Not cause i am not Guapo.... but essentially coz i dun wanna be KIND in their terms....

Quote:

Quote:
1) possibly got bf

Old 27-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

Thanks bro...

Sometimes i post less frequently cause of the repeated regular zaps which is quite annoying.

Anyway remember the girl i said Chinese looking, perky arse, nice small fresh firm tits...

Yes single girl

no kids no divorce no shit

Face not that great... Just average normal chinese girl face

But body is really nice.

Got to do her yesterday.....

Two rounds....

Freakin tight pussy sia....

Cost of investment all in for dining and cabs for a couple of dates $150.

But from now on .... costs will drop.... unless i choose to reward her....

REward as in keeping her long term so must reward.

Confirmed loyal girl

Tested out her character several times.

Assured of 1-2 Fs a week...

Pinay (chinese race)

Had a great time yesterday.

Did not expect that she would give me herself yesterday.

Thought she might delay it....

But i managed to get inside and stay put for two rounds....

Gonna be my new GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
bro everytime i see yr post i learn something new, really no horse run.
Old 28-03-2012, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
skykerrigan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get it done in 48hours.

I've been following SBF for long period of time. Initially was so excited when knowing this forum. Frankly speaking, really lots of usefull information i got it from here. I was really busy in work for the last 2 years and travel a lots. Thus i've been "diving" in sbf for long time, and suddenly i just realized - taking so much from SBF, but seems like no contribution at all.

Recently reading on this topic and suddenly feel itchy and feel like want to try it again. Here come to my first FR "get it done in 48 hours".

Surf from net (one of the dating site) on 25 March and get to know this pinay, with the name C. I choose her because her photo showing her damn sweet smile. She is just graduated and holiday come to Singapore visit her cousin who working here. Althought I didn't put my photo on that site, but with some tricks (those tricks learned from SBF), i manage to get her attention. After exchange phone number, then I send her my photo in order to show my sincerity. Since she like my face, only sms and without any phone call, manage to date her out for dinner on 27 March. During dinner, we have a nice conversation and this really make her put down her fence. After dinner, asking her that any place she want to go, but she said no idea because she don't know much about Singapore. Then I option her to go east coast and she agree. When we were there facing the sea, sitting on the bench, action started. After holding her hands and chatting for an hour, start my roaming on her waist. Since no rejection hitting base 1, then subsequantly follow by base 2, kissing her cheek and start to feel her boob (nice B cup, pretty small tits). While kissing, hold her hand to my little brother and let her feel my heat. After a while, is time to hit base 3 where runnig down my hand to her mini skirt and slowly move my hand to the inner part. Her panty was soaked, without wasiting time, rub her clitoris until she can not take it. But can't further the action with my rod because it really an open space and i really not dare to do it. By the way, i din't expect can go so far for the first date, thus didn't prepare rubber. Since she said that like my little brother size, then something suddenly come in my mind - bbbj. Suprisingly she said ok, but she ask me to clean it first. It was like WTF, where i can clean it ?? Even go to wash room also can't take out to wash it with the basin because if some one come in suddenly, die la. Luckily there are 7-11 nearby. Just grab a packet of wet tissue, a bottle of water and a box of rubber. When i come back to show her the wet tissue and water (hiding the rubber from her), she ask me to sit down and she start to clean my rod with wet tissue. After that, action started. It really a mind blowin bbbj, although her skill is good but not super, some more at that situation sitting on bench facing the sea, it make the little one real hard. She give me a real solid bbbj for 10 mins and i cannot take it anymore, finally CIM. This is my first time outdoor bbbj + cim (only thing we can do, but no F because really not dare at this open space).

After we clean up, send her home. When reached her place, offer to accompany her to her house doorstep. She temp staying in her cousin house but she has her own bed room. Was chatting about her cousin during the way we walk to her house (like what her job, etc...), She suddenly said that her cousin is staying at her bf place tonight and not coming back, then she asked whether i can spend some time with her in her house. Bingo, another unexpectation. When in her room, kiss like no tomorrow and finally both in birthday suit. She give me another round of bbbj. Since it no restriction already when in her room, my rod get even harder and really enjoy looking at her sweet face while doing bbbj to me. After 10mins, rubber on and start the final base. It so wet and tight. Specially in missionary position, looking at her sweet smile with the kind of seductive moan. I come again after 15mins.

We then rest and continue chatting naked on he bed. After don't know how long (cause never see the time), i feel like want to bonk her again. This time i rub her clitoris until her little sister soak again. Rubber on and let her ride me, while i enjoy the momentum. To be frank, i really feel that nothing can come out already after the previous 2 rounds. Bonk for about 10mins, take out cap and ask her to give me bbbj. Although I reached climax in her mouth again, but really nothing came out already (sperm bank empty liao). After we clean up, it almost 1am already. Thus I told her that i need to go back and sorry that can't sleep with her because i have a very important meeting in the morning (which is true). Reached home at 2, finished shower, on my pc and start to give my contribution to SBF.

I do have few stories few years back, maybe will write again when have time.

Bros, it really not difficult to get the hit, if the chemistry click, you may get something more than your expectation. And the most important things - there are so many advise, recommendations, etc... were provided by those senior, if you really learn it and make use of it, you will get what you want.

Just want to take this chance to thanks all seniors who contribute a lots of advise. Really appreciate it.
Old 28-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
may1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymay1983 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just a short message to brudders here ...

recently i heard from one of my cousins, they employed a maid to take care of the old grand mother at home.

my relatives are not at home most of the time because they are flying most of the time to Thailand and Indonesia as it is where their businesses are.

They have 3 boys at home 1 in Army another is going to be enlisted last one is going to Secondary school. So most of the day time only the Granny and the maid is at home.

just weeks ago, the maid fainted at home and was sent to hospital.

my cousin was worried what happen; as the doctor ask him how many men in the family.
My cousin tot she contracted with HIV / STD, however the doctor say the maid was clean and not infected, she was too tired and did not sleep for more than 2 nights thats why fainted, doctor added that this particular maid was having sexual intercourse for the pass days.

just a short one ... i believe she should be those syt and i do have some feel for her... only thing i do not understand is why she go overnight bonk ....
Old 28-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Hi may1983. That is nothing unusual. A maid secretly going out at nite to moonlight as a hooker is not unheard of in Singapore. Then she returned to her employer's house before dawn. During the day she would appear to be tired, listless and sleepy.
Old 28-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Hi may1983. That is nothing unusual. A maid secretly going out at nite to moonlight as a hooker is not unheard of in Singapore. Then she returned to her employer's house before dawn. During the day she would appear to be tired, listless and sleepy.
Oh...I thot she was being sexually harassed by granny!!!
Old 28-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

all maid expert bro..

would your like to put some statistic on the maid your are fishing so we can agak agak how generally we can know the market taste like?

I have heard a lot of you bro fantastic experiences...but dont know. those maid i met are generally 30-40...but >80% are small boobs (A-B nia) .... if their boob very flat...i sian half already...

Now i am targeting a maid of 38 yo...booby of c and her face like "zhen si mei"...look 7.5/10. After tast her will put a FR to share....
Old 29-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

Looking forward to ur FR.

so far i never come across small boobs frequently

Only rarely does it happen...

Usually i look for non fat packages, syt looks n not a maid type...

Eg., got grad maids also who speak more refined than high school maids...

But to each his own n i dun say ho is right or wrong here

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
all maid expert bro..

would your like to put some statistic on the maid your are fishing so we can agak agak how generally we can know the market taste like?

I have heard a lot of you bro fantastic experiences...but dont know. those maid i met are generally 30-40...but >80% are small boobs (A-B nia) .... if their boob very flat...i sian half already...

Now i am targeting a maid of 38 yo...booby of c and her face like "zhen si mei"...look 7.5/10. After tast her will put a FR to share....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1