The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-09-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone had both Galaxy Care and SS Soda? Any comparisons?
Old 12-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!FocusFilm is one of the Best!
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I saw a "Long Kang"

This "Long Kang" comes from Rebornlover (重生的愛人)
The Owner of the "Long Kang" is YOKI.

It's been a long time that i see any short hair girls that caught my attention. I like girls with Short hair and sharp features like YOKI. And having hit the basic criteria, it's still hard to find one that matches with a pair of decent sized natural boobs, not forgetting big enough to form a long "Long kang" like hers. That's it, poisonous enough to make me pick up the damn phone and send a text to Mr Xk. Hello bro, my kkj need some washing in the Long kang leh.

Yoki is SMALL girl, Short short one, hair short short too. But Long Kang long long. Fair smooth soft skin with a very beautiful face and very sharp features including a pair of beautiful eyes. BOOBS are the main attraction her that i can't get my eyes off.
English primary 1 or 2 like that. Can talk lah, no issue.
She is extremely cute and sweet type of attitude, always smiling and giggling. What they call it? Ting TONG huh?

In the shower, SUPERLIKE for her. I like to see a girl going down during shower, cause i at least got 80 percent chance my kkj will somehow disappear somewhere. And yes, BINGO! BBBJ in the toilet. And since the main feature i am looking is the ever attractive Long Kang, I did some cleaning of my kkj in the Lang kang since it's soapy now mah hor?
Boob fucked her there, it's so good that i almost wanted to just waste one shot there. But that would end the fun too fast. Therefore i regained some self control and stopped to clean finish the clean up.

I sat at the edge of the bed and had her blowing me there, she gave quite a bit of stare during the process which is quite seductive. I grab the back of her head to DT her a few times and her she just did it herself on the later part. Looking at how fast she adapt to the situation, I politely ask if i cant mouth fuck her like a little? Promised to be gentle. She just smiled and so i did it. Just for a brief period before going back to BBBJ. I moved myself to the bed so she can blow my kkj while i turn on autoroam to roam her body down to her pussy.
Pussy is trimmed nicely, a very neat trim. By the time i reach the pussy, i already felt the slippery 💦WETNESS💦 on the slightest touch. I go excited when i see how wet a girl become and finger her with one finger at first then two until i hear the water squishy sound when i stop whatever she's doing and ask her to put on those 002s i bought.

I fucked her as soon as i put on those helmets starting off with missionary where she try to hide her moans from being too loud. I fucked her hard and fast to get those speakers of hers louder.
I can feel her cumming as the juices flows all over the crouch area. I carry her up and fuck her in standing position for a while to see if she will get wet enough to have it dripping.
But sadly, it did not happen, It's been a long whiles since i tried stunt like that, so the momentum wasn't smooth enough to get he dripping.
I made it up by getting her into doggy position where i shown no mercy to get her her back into the road to climax. I did it in different variants of doggy and fire off my first shot on her cute butt cheek which cushions the banging pretty well. Rubbed my LJT on her butt cheek that is smeared with my cream while trying to catch my breath.
I asked her to stay in position while i clean her up with some wet tissue.

I followed up with cleaning up in the toilet before carrying her back on bed and start to play with her boobs while she reached down and jerk me off getting my kkj to stand again. I climbed on top of her and did some boob fuck and bbbj again.Soon after i put on the 002s again as i am so ready to fuck this little girl once more.
For round 2, I had her ram down on my kkj from the top while enjoying the view of her bouncing boobs. Missionary after to finish off business here quick. Cum on her boobs for round 2.

Overall a very great bonk with this short hair little girl. I can't forget how cute she was after you broken the Ice with her. Gfe was super high once you turn her on.
Old 12-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=743813
Tangmo from galaxy
Highlights: slim body with natural boob, though not for boob lover. Considered pretty and better than the picture IMO. GFE good and speaks fluent French. Cleaned shaved and soft moan and enjoyed both painting and fingering and easy to go high. Offered soft massage though not professional level but can see put effort in.
Downside is some mis communication and didn't finish my full session, overall RTF material and good 120 cat gem.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
miyake_ck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Writing a FR as promised. I have to said is not a "great" bonk but not far from it la,Tangmo from GX.

Look wise for me will be 6.5,in other words u wouldn't reject la.if there is an area which is a let down it will be her boob which is only A+.
Body smooth n sweet, n she get turn on really easily. Tread u like a long lost bf the moment u step into room. Overall I would said she worth the money spent. As for RTF,is down to each man opinion
Old 12-09-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
7small deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mina from Seduction a few days back..

first of all thanks OKT for fast and patient response. managed to book Mina for an evening slot.

Location: discrete. OKT gave clear direction of how to go there.
Looks: 9/10 very fair, cute, always with smile.
Body: 9/10. Slim with silky smooth skin.
Boobs: 8/10 Not for boobs lover but good enough for me. natural and soft.
BBBJ: 9/10 she works really hard on the shaft. Could have been better if she works more on the balls as well.
CIM: 9/10 slow and sensual.
FJ: 9/10 hard working cowgirl and also enjoying missionary. nice moaning.
GFE: 9/10 High GFE, we had nice chat after first round and her english is ok. very accommodating and always with smile.

RTF: Definitely. Pretty, hard working, accommodating, not a time watcher, overall top notch service..
Old 12-09-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
tangster118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Vic from LAX for session on 11th Sep lunch time

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=743263

OKT: Prompt and responsive. No delay in booking or waiting for gal.
Location: M area. Public transport and parking nearby. Spacious room, 1 common shower, need to wait for toilet if occupied. No issue here.

Looks: Happen to see the gal without make up. Good looking enough, looks like the picture after make up. Very pretty for sure.
Body: Small frame lady and fair relative to standard Thai tan. Very cute size =)
Boobs: D cup for sure. Looks great on her.
Shower: SOP.
BBBJ: 8/10. Good skill.
FJ: 9/10. She looks like she is so shiok and sexy when she is being bonk. Missionary will be good position to she her face.
GFE: 10/10. After first shot and wash up, she will cuddle and chat with you like her bf. need to use translator to converse but she makes you feel like her bf. She seems quite fully booked, said started working from 10am. Nor sure if this is the standard. Really enjoyed time with her.

RTF: yes. if able to book in time before her last day of work.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 5
Lpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to beholdLpman is a splendid one to behold

Date of my bonk " 11/9/2019
Time" Afternoon or late afternoon"
Stable - Emmanuelle.
Model /Gf assigned to me " mabel"

Operator was fast in response as this is not my 1st time with them.

Mabel
Real photo

What you see is What I got.
yes. She got BIG Neh Neh ( C ) , but man made.
She is not shaved, so I did not paint her.
She got no tattoos that are visible to eyes.
Yes, from photo, her backside is very nice for doggie lover.
yes I did try, and it feels good.

Mabel is tall, 1.65m.
Shower- she accompanied.
New towels given to me.
Catlick and Hj, her BBBJ was good and She did it with 4 fingers.
She dun mind deep throat.
She allowed me to finish my load insider her mouth for 2nd shot

Fj with her was best, did her in many position.( For 1st shot)
Gfe with her only at 7 the most for me, maybe Im not those kinda of man she want/likes.

Overall- Mabel is for Boobs lovers. Rtf for her maybe no chance for me.

Will recommend this stable for bro here.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello any bros her experiencing problem with the sbf dome 1 telegram group? Not able to view the group messages
Old 12-09-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Coco from SgDolly. Used to be Nicha from another old stable. Was quite an angpai and difficult to book.

OL type of looks, good resemblence to pic minus the filter. Smooth skin, curvy and more importantly, natural D cup boobs!

Good service, friendly and easy to chat, esp as she can speak english quite well. Definitely worth an rtf at least for me.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 6
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lisa Seduction

Morning bonk with this new lady from Seduction stable.
OKT recommended her due to my requirements for syt with natural boobs and once it was spot on.

Looks: 9/10 Youthful pretty looks, slight dimpled face.
Body: 9/10 Slim, smooth with a few art. Bouncy ass which is cushy for doggy later on.
Boobs: 8./10 Natural, sensitive and a rel handful.
Pussy: 8.5/10 Allow long painting and she very responsive when I ate on the right spot.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Slow slow blow like a first timer, brought me back to Uni days when I jio my school babe for a bbbj at hidden corner of the campus.
French: 9/10 Willing albeit shy again same like doing with a teenager. Oh, Lisa is really young.
FJ: 9/10 Her waist has enough meat for a good grip on when fucking her from the rear. No KY needed after my paint job. Frenched wildly when she climaxed, licking neck, ears and nipples. Fired off one shot on her belly, one more on her boobs.
GFE: 9/10 Really wanted to sayang this young babe at the same time simply want to ravish her lol. She has good looks and a great body to enjoy. Google translate is really needed also as Lisa has non existent english. What she lacks she made up with real GF actions.
RTF: Yes! Always and miss eating SYT. This one is quite delicious.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4143 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntraider View Post
Slut Bua From Slut Dungeon
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...2#post19173352

Go for her if you want Good service, petite lady pretty great body. Price also very reasonable

This photo most attracted me to her.
You did go for her. Glad you enjoyed. I deserved an up from you right
Old 12-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4143 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissuebox2 View Post
Hello any bros her experiencing problem with the sbf dome 1 telegram group? Not able to view the group messages
Ya, mine too.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anonmous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint from Soi69
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=19189381

This lady has one of the best attitude I've seen in the business so far. Bubbly, super attentive, warm, yet direct and confident. She comes in a bombshell package as well so it's the full deal. I think of her as an asian latina. Thank you Soi69 for providing one of the best experiences I've had in a long time.

Looks: 9 - Great smile and hair. Skin tone is a little darker than what I see in the pictures but it could be because it was dark.

Body: 10 - Amazing curves in all the right places for grabbing. Perfect for guys who like thick ladies.

Bbbj: 9 - Slow and steady. Amazing

FJ: 10 - She prefers riding and I enjoyed the show. Willing to be any position you want her to be in.

RTF: For sure. She's worth every penny.
Old 12-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

musicismylife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: Galaxy
Girl: Nova

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=742681

Appointment: Afternoon 12 Sep 2019

Stable: Very prompt in replying. Great!

Looks: Short hair as her updated pic. 7/10, no braces.

Body: 9/10. Big bubble butt! For butt lovers who love to grope/pat/slap nice butts. Around 1.67cm tall.

Boobs: 7/10. Average size, acceptable

BBBJ: 9/10. Lick and suck tirelessly. Will use hand to fondle your balls while sucking at the same time

COF: Asked but rejected. Respect her rejection.

FJ: 9/10. Start with cowgirl where she really know how to move her hips and grind. Really loud piak piak piak sound due to her big butt bouncing and hitting against ur thigh area. After that changed to reverse cowgirl so that to enjoy her big butt bouncing up n down. Then changed to doggy to let her rest for awhile. Can also enjoy yourself doggying her in full view due to the big mirror in front of the bed. Lastly, lay her down in prone position and did flat doggy n finished 1st shot. Wash up and rest for awhile before she tried to grab my 2IC again...Did standing doggy in front of the mirror and finished 2nd shot.

Verdict: Definite worth it for good service and watching her butt move while she walk is really Really hard to find a great bubble butt for butt lover and Nova definitely will satisfied butt lover!
Old 12-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Clyde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SilkStockings Cat

Had a great session with Cat today, Service and GF is max, so far have only get SOP standards from other stables.

Thx Silk Bro for the arrangements.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1