The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-11-2009, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Went to BKK last week. Good news is that there are less angmohs nowadays.
Met some beautiful Thai-Chinese gals.
This was my 24th visit to BKK and I can still say that the Thai-Chinese and the Thai gals from ChiangMai/ChiangRai are the best.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:25 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Went to BKK last week. Good news is that there are less angmohs nowadays.
Met some beautiful Thai-Chinese gals.
This was my 24th visit to BKK and I can still say that the Thai-Chinese and the Thai gals from ChiangMai/ChiangRai are the best.
That is good, care to share with us where did you met them? If you don't mind.....
Old 05-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
keano79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Getting ready for my flight to BKK na...
HI Bro,

I am newbies in BKK scene and will be in BKK from now till Saturday. Planning to cheong NANA or Soi Cowboy tonite & friday nite...

Wanted to meet up any cheongster here since i am alone most of time...
Bored to cheong alone...

Cheers
Old 05-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano79 View Post

I am newbies in BKK scene and will be in BKK from now till Saturday. Planning to cheong NANA or Soi Cowboy tonite & friday nite...
Contact me then... I was in Nana n cowboy last evening... Tonight might go local agogo......
Old 05-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
That is good, care to share with us where did you met them? If you don't mind.....
Try Yaowarat and you will have better pure luck with SYT aunties around.

Anyway, just got back and will miss meeting up with you.

Sanook & Chok Dee
Old 05-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
patng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all,

I am staying at Bangkok until this Sat (From 05/11 till 07/11). Any bros in Bangkok during this period? I staying at Banyan Tree along South Sathorn.

Bro naemlo, I know you are in Bangkok, PM you liao. See if you are free to meet up tomorrow or something.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patng View Post
Bro naemlo, I know you are in Bangkok, PM you liao. See if you are free to meet up tomorrow or something.
Replied.... suddenly so many ppl in BKK. Rcv abt 5 PM in the morning.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
So fast preparing your target?? Jai yen yen.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Yanza is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by diveinn View Post
Excuse me, I hardly ever write, but i think tonight i am in the mood. i have been in and out of thailand for the last 30 years and finally decided i might as well park my carcass over here. glad i did...not sure. because the varied and abundance of nightlife is awesome. i have lived here for the past 5 years and will probably live here for the next 50 (if possible). at the beginning it was the aquariums, karaokes, soi cowboys, the nana and the patong and the other bars for the cheonging, and it seems to be the norm in most of the reports i read here (unless i have missed out on some). well and good for those who want a short cut to a fast catch....like going fishing in a pay pond. i've gone step beyond this type of "cash for flesh" albeit there are some gems who will give you a good time. some of my best experiences have been "fishing: at the local discos....lots in the ratchada area, where there are actually working girls (salesgirls, nurses, office girls, - ordinary people) just out for fun. sometimes they go alone, or in a group - and believe me, they are out for fun. Go to any one these, look around you for potential target, make eye contact and offer them to come over to your table or start dancing with them - the just pay for their food and drinks...almost 99% of the time, they are yours for the night. i've had so many kakis and i always bring hem to these sort of places....they are amazed....you can be 50-60 years old, of 20 years old...and the fantastic thing is, they don't ask for money.....they are just so friendly! i have a couple of favourite places i call my "fishing pond".... and to set the record straight - i am no andy lau. i'm old and ugly, and i still get good catches. anyone want to join me, Nights of nov 13, 14 and 15, i will be in BKK, pm me. we split bills....unless you want to buy me the beers. no tour guide fees - .....cheers
Ah to learn from a master. Too bad I'll miss you by a day.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
So fast preparing your target?? Jai yen yen.
Mai chai......yak lu !
Old 05-11-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited BKK (my 1st trip there!!) with my buddy Bro HSZ.
Some of the Thai gals are really fair. Pinkish fair type. Sui Mak Mak......
They impressed me with their effort to dress nicely and put on make up when out on streets. Even out on hot sunny day, I don't really see any of them carrying an umbrella !! Amazing.
Can't wait for my 2nd trip......

Here are some nice scenery of BKK.

The majestic Victory Monument. This is where we dropped off after a bus trip from the airport. You can catch a van here for the trip to airport.

This is the way of travel for most tourist. Pretty straight forward. Very similar to our MRT last time. It is those fare card type.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 05-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Shopping Time!!!!

This one needs no introduction. This is the most famous one. But I found that there are many other places with Four Face Buddha also. Yup, right in the heart of busy BKK. Thais are ardent Buddhist. Make no mistake, Buddhism is the dominant religion here. Be very respectful when you past by any of these Buddha statues.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 06-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Getting ready for my flight to BKK na...
Quote:
C'ya soon yeah!
KHS! Buay sui lah! Make me gian only Endure endure... 39 more days to go...

Chok Dee na...

Side note...Told Bro ML, this time wanna set the standards higher. Dun mind pay a bit more, but must try get one solid figure one. Pattaya-BKK, wait for me...........................
Old 06-11-2009, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
You'll find them everywhere in BKK because many Bangkok-ians have Chinese blood. The gals I met all had a Chinese father and a Thai mother.
How to identify them: nose and mouth small, lower-jaw not pronounced, body often somewhat bigger than the 100% Thais.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
windward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree that Bangkok is still the happening place to chiong.
Will be in BKK from 9th to 12th Nov.
Hiak. Hiak.
~~Bangkok, Bangkok, here I come!~~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1