The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 02-08-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1787 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallHUNGRY View Post
Was at TPY so decided to find CxCx, thanks to PPBISG for the intro.

Massage was amazing. She really uses strength, and like another bro said, she uses her elbows and knees along w/ body weight for the harder areas.
Did not check phone and not a time-watcher.

Wont go into more details to protect this gem but I left a super happy man. Definitely RTM.
Are you referring to the one at 18* T*** L**? I recall one of her colleagues was on her phone almost non-stop replying messages and answering calls many times.
Old 03-08-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:

Area v convenient but gotta be fast. Drivers try to park nearby for commando entry fast in fast out. ATM nearby too for bros whose wives check bank statements.

Greeted by her at the door and was mesmerized by her beauty. Really look like those KTV girl, with her long hair and foxy looks. Looks wise best I’ve seen so far.

Shared common shower but I was there early, so no issue.

Massage was amazing. She really uses strength, and like another bro said, she uses her elbows and knees along w/ body weight for the harder areas.

After massage, she lifted towel up, and began the teasing. Walao eh, her fingers feel so light, stroking up and down my body macam she using tissue paper like that. At sensitive spot, almost make me shoot already. I think if she dont want work this line already can go be guzheng player.

Afterwards helped her to undress, flawless skin, with a nice ass. Boobs au naturale, I think Bs, with nice nips to zhut. Bros who like smooth below take note that she grew her bush out.

Wont go into more details to protect this gem but I left a super happy man. Definitely RTM.
Hi Bro, can share contact?
Old 03-08-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
YaKunKaya is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlymonk View Post
Yo bro, re your rhetorical question, definitely. And don't even need your 1B3R for the above services. Just 1B will do. That's why it's a go for me. Lol.
Thanks bro for your reco, can confirm it's as per what you said. tried y*k* and indeed place and ml is a gem. Cheers!
Old 04-08-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Area v convenient but gotta be fast. Drivers try to park nearby for commando entry fast in fast out. ATM nearby too for bros whose wives check bank statements.

Greeted by her at the door and was mesmerized by her beauty. Really look like those KTV girl, with her long hair and foxy looks. Looks wise best I’ve seen so far.

After massage, she lifted towel up, and began the teasing. Walao eh, her fingers feel so light, stroking up and down my body macam she using tissue paper like that. At sensitive spot, almost make me shoot already. I think if she dont want work this line already can go be guzheng player.

Afterwards helped her to undress, flawless skin, with a nice ass. Boobs au naturale, I think Bs, with nice nips to zhut. Bros who like smooth below take note that she grew her bush out.

Bro can share ctc n dmg. Tks
Old 04-08-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CuriousSpirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hey Bro, can share the contact? 🙏😊 Thank you!
Old 04-08-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
smallHUNGRY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuysmallHUNGRY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Are you referring to the one at 18* T*** L**? I recall one of her colleagues was on her phone almost non-stop replying messages and answering calls many times.
Yes sir I am haha, thats the shop. As for her other colleagues I didnt pay much notice, only saw them eat snake (no cust) at the bathroom area. All I can say is CxCx still the best looking among them all.
Old 04-08-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
joker2390 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share ctc? TIA
Old 04-08-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 11
bupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to behold

Went back to Blk4X next to pizza shop wanting to fix my aching shoulders n back. Saw the formal spa where beautiful viet-Snow based now become another TCM shop.

I’ve text both Yoyo and Anna and they were busy, the viet recept ask me to try LinLin who was at the counter. LinLin (30+) looks good and smell good too. So 1.5 hr max cos is already after 9pm. IMHO Lin massage skill was good too by using elbows and body weight on my stiff shoulders. I think she spend more than 30 mins on my shoulders and neck. Really shoik and her figure strength is power too. While on cupping she work on my thighs. Perhaps due to timing, she went straight to GQ after me flipping over. And I also went straight underneath to feel her natural small C. Left the place a happy man exceeded by 10 mins. Dmg: 1B3R for 1.5 hrs GQ1B1R.
Old 04-08-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Quetz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share any fun spots. Back to the scene and wish to visit somewhere satisfying near tpy
Old 04-08-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Densco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today visited this place at 18x Toa Payoh Central.

Opted for 2b for 1.5hr oil massage. The massage was quite ok. The happy ending with roaming is 2b. Quite pricey.
5g roaming.

RTM: only if I cannot find a better one at a cheaper price point
Old 04-08-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20294 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bupianren View Post
Went back to Blk4X next to pizza shop wanting to fix my aching shoulders n back. Saw the formal spa where beautiful viet-Snow based now become another TCM shop.

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 04-08-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 11
bupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to beholdbupianren is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You Bro
Thank you bro, up u back liao
Old 04-08-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share ctc. Thanks
Old 05-08-2024, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Badzand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes sir I am haha, thats the shop. As for her other colleagues I didnt pay much notice, only saw them eat snake (no cust) at the bathroom area. All I can say is CxCx still the best looking among them all.
Sir can please share location and contact?
Thank you 🙏🏻
Old 05-08-2024, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Badzand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sir can Please share location and contact?
Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1