The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-01-2024, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
RiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Actually i notice ang moh quite like tan skin girls. They treat the man like king
Some south east asian girls are known as submissive lbfm in the west, little brown fuck machines.
Called that since the americans, british and other europeans were stationed there during wars, so the lbfms are regarded as something of a desired toy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post

Wa the pisces quote me 200 sia, maybe I just block her sua hahaha. Thanks bro appreciate it.
If it was me, I would send a screenshot of dome 1 girls to her, with the msg.

" $200 ??? hahahaha "
Old 11-01-2024, 06:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverStyx View Post

If it was me, I would send a screenshot of dome 1 girls to her, with the msg.

" $200 ??? hahahaha "
What if she replied, u can raw, can shoot inside, she can swallow, not a time watcher, no time limit, unlimited shots, anything u want to do also can n no complaints.
Old 11-01-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
While you are concerned about racial stereotypes (is your choice), the ang mohs are quite ok to bang the maids, and sometimes also marry them (is their choice).
Actually i notice ang moh quite like tan skin girls. They treat the man like king
my point is not one on racial but rather on social class. In any race there is always a social hierarchy.
Old 11-01-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
my point is not one on racial but rather on social class. In any race there is always a social hierarchy.
Bro, if u so afraid gets weird eyes looking at u, u can learn from bangala Indian workers. Mostly meet the maids for hotel only n then say need rush back for shift work. If maids don't meet, cry want suicide. After meet fuck already u say go back work.
Old 11-01-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yesterday just added Megan and today quoted me 130 and I turned down. She said Sunday only can come out, but ok to do in car in AMK for weekdays. Sorry now I won't pay that price even if how chio. Just my personal view, some bro may find her worth it. May be if I very hungry or when I was younger I will meet her. Happy hunting guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Post pics on megan, think i might up her before.. for pisces, $150 and yeah is slim lah but really bo hua
Old 11-01-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
RiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
What if she replied, u can raw, can shoot inside, she can swallow, not a time watcher, no time limit, unlimited shots, anything u want to do also can n no complaints.
Specifically the one I referred to, no, no way. Sagging breasts is a lil bro turn off.
There are a couple that can, but won't raw.
Old 11-01-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Yesterday just added Megan and today quoted me 130 and I turned down. She said Sunday only can come out, but ok to do in car in AMK for weekdays. Sorry now I won't pay that price even if how chio. Just my personal view, some bro may find her worth it. May be if I very hungry or when I was younger I will meet her. Happy hunting guys.
Lol she want 150 per hour, no way man when I could dome 1 about the same price for 2h, just no raw lol
Old 11-01-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ya, this pisces just text me 200, she at orchard. Siao liao, she think her CB is gold plated or what. May be she think those at Orchard can afford high price.

Quote:
Specifically the one I referred to, no, no way. Sagging breasts is a lil bro turn off.
Old 11-01-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Ya, this pisces just text me 200, she at orchard. Siao liao, she think her CB is gold plated or what. May be she think those at Orchard can afford high price.
Haha I thought she stay at tiong bahru area. Anyways I think I skipping pisces and go for Megan instead
Old 11-01-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, u won't surprise there will have alot of die die muz raw type n she will get many customers. I been to the geylang street walkers n ktv gals last time, heard many especially the bangala fw asking for cheap n raw with those china street walkers. Now come to maids scene, definitely those previously raw cheongster will go for these maids. Especially old man nothing to lose, cheap, unlimited, especially shoot inside, swallow, everything also can.
Old 11-01-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Today afternoon meet up with a pinoy (ex-maid now caregiver) at her home. She said no one at home until evening, and do at her room. Wah first time go inside HDB a bit scared but still small head rules over big head, brave brave go try. Chit chat on her bed for a while to break ice before we proceed with the action. She is a bit tan, average looking, probably B-C cup with big dark nipples, starting to be a bit saggy but still ok to hold. What I like is clean and shaved puxxy with no smell. Suck her nipples and tasted the abalone for quite a while until my little brother cannot stand. I rarely do DATY but this time, it is like fresh abalone, not smelly at all. Initially she wanted condom but eventually gave in with condition not to cip. Slowly I inserted in the wet puxxy and start the pumping process. Still not loose and the feeling is great, given that she already has a teenage child. I try not to shoot too soon as wanted to enjoy the puxxy more. So tempted to cip but eventually shot on her stomach. Left shortly after washing up as don't want stay so late in case someone comes back earlier 😂
Old 12-01-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12715 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sagging boobs will be turn off for me as well.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 12-01-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10681 / Power: 15
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Sagging boobs will be turn off for me as well.

IOU-JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 12-01-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today afternoon meet up with a pinoy (ex-maid now caregiver) at her home. She said no one at home until evening, and do at her room. Wah first time go inside HDB a bit scared but still small head rules over big head, brave brave go try. Chit chat on her bed for a while to break ice before we proceed with the action. She is a bit tan, average looking, probably B-C cup with big dark nipples, starting to be a bit saggy but still ok to hold. What I like is clean and shaved puxxy with no smell. Suck her nipples and tasted the abalone for quite a while until my little brother cannot stand. I rarely do DATY but this time, it is like fresh abalone, not smelly at all. Initially she wanted condom but eventually gave in with condition not to cip. Slowly I inserted in the wet puxxy and start the pumping process. Still not loose and the feeling is great, given that she already has a teenage child. I try not to shoot too soon as wanted to enjoy the puxxy more. So tempted to cip but eventually shot on her stomach. Left shortly after washing up as don't want stay so late in case someone comes back earlier 😂
Nice FR. You are very daring.
HDB neighbourhood can have many eyes. If she offers the same to other guys, someone might know and kaypo to tell the owner. Trespassing alone already jialat.
Or she cries rape to avoid being fired.
Old 12-01-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Nice FR. You are very daring.
HDB neighbourhood can have many eyes. If she offers the same to other guys, someone might know and kaypo to tell the owner. Trespassing alone already jialat.
Or she cries rape to avoid being fired.
Yes, even if the maids go your house meetup n then have sex, she still can report rape. Or u sex her n few years later she regretted n she saw u with another woman, she still can report rape. Btw caregiver is actually maid also, no difference. Some wear uniform, some don't, depends on the employer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1