The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-01-2024, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
RiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRiverStyx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

How often do maids do full medical checks, does it include full panel of stds ?
Old 10-01-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverStyx View Post
I keep forgetting but iirc the full medical check-ups is every 1 or 2 years. Except for the full checkup the normal one only take blood and see if pregnant.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 10-01-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

While you are concerned about racial stereotypes (is your choice), the ang mohs are quite ok to bang the maids, and sometimes also marry them (is their choice).
Actually i notice ang moh quite like tan skin girls. They treat the man like king

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Who u fk is a reflection of who u are socially. Lol these maids are fking construction workers from third world countries and u are putting ur dick into the same hole.
Old 10-01-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverStyx View Post
https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...omestic-worker

Bro, this is the website you can go thru information abt domestic helpers.
But juz be cautious, maids fuck raw even they juz know u. It is a true fact many bros know. If u old man gg to die, then nothing to lose. These maids r very young n have many years to be alive, they don't scare y u scare. To say they naive but in fact they know more than us abt diseases. Yrs ago, if u hunt in Badoo, u will know juz chat few days then Sunday u can raw fuck them already. Somemore u will not be the only man they meet for the Sunday.
Old 10-01-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Have anyone up this DH before? Seemed kind of young, slim and cute. How is she if you up before?
Old 10-01-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Have anyone up this DH before? Seemed kind of young, slim and cute. How is she if you up before?

Her name picses, saggy boobs and smelly pussy. I only ask bj in the end
Old 10-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Her name picses, saggy boobs and smelly pussy. I only ask bj in the end
Wa siao liao like this I better run hahaha. That jialat?
Old 10-01-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
While you are concerned about racial stereotypes (is your choice), the ang mohs are quite ok to bang the maids, and sometimes also marry them (is their choice).
Actually i notice ang moh quite like tan skin girls. They treat the man like king
I know of one French man who married a Korean, he's into Pinoy DH. His wife and him kinda are into open relationship.
Personally, I can never understand how open relationship can work. Imagine at night sleeping on the same bed when hours the spouse just got a CIP or CIM from her FWB or worst, ONS.
Old 10-01-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Your choice but she's quite horny..
Old 10-01-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your choice but she's quite horny..
How much did Pisces quoted you? At least she's slim right? :/

What about Megan? Got anyone try before? Also from michat, kept saying in her moment Sunday meet up and need money haha

Last edited by helpmefast; 10-01-2024 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-01-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Who u fk is a reflection of who u are socially. Lol these maids are fking construction workers from third world countries and u are putting ur dick into the same hole.
the maids would choose them over you... you must be so jealous 🤣
Old 10-01-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
How much did Pisces quoted you? At least she's slim right? :/

What about Megan? Got anyone try before? Also from michat, kept saying in her moment Sunday meet up and need money haha

Post pics on megan, think i might up her before.. for pisces, $150 and yeah is slim lah but really bo hua
Old 10-01-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Post pics on megan, think i might up her before.. for pisces, $150 and yeah is slim lah but really bo hua
The Megan I talking about, quite chio and looks slim too. Did you up before and how much did she quote u?

Wa the pisces quote me 200 sia, maybe I just block her sua hahaha. Thanks bro appreciate it.
Old 10-01-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, smelly pussy can sometimes be she long time no fuck. I get a few drunk maid from OT, not much smell. This maybe they every Sunday fuck with different men. OT drunk maid , I fuck in morning then afternoon saw her act like a good gal with her bf in the tea dance. I get those from dating apps, looking for serious r/s, either their pussies smell of strong ammonia or choke pipe.
Old 10-01-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
In general most who move here don’t get the same level of attention from women back home, so they all make the most of it when they can. As you said some marry them, even in some case divorce ang moh wives to remarry DHs. I know of a couple where he divorced wife to marry their own DH.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1